Best slayer

• Prettyboy

• Masc chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
cant post avi but who would do best with white girls 18-22 on tinder:
Prettyboy: someone like Zac efron (2012), Steven Kelly. Doesnt look like a twink but still has some feminine features.

Masc Chad: someone like Tyler Maher. Big jaw and robust but attractive.

cant post avi but who would do best with white girls 18-22 on tinder:
Prettyboy: someone like Zac efron (2012), Steven Kelly. Doesnt look like a twink but still has some feminine features.

Masc Chad: someone like Tyler Maher. Big jaw and robust but attractive.
Tyler Maher would slay

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5393
both depending on girls taste and niche

yall need to understand women have preferences too, even if you are 8 psl you wont appeal to all women, get over it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, softlysoftly, Deleted member 2846 and 9 others
Prettyboys only last till 22 then masc bones are required.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, DutchPrettyBoy, forwardgrowth and 4 others
Masc Chads age way better, because they have the bones to.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Prettyboys only last till 22 then masc bones are required.
Max henhappel is like 28 and is still a prettyboy. that theory is only true if u have bad skin or start balding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
most prettyboys dont last very long

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Golang, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Tall prettyboy is the ideal aesthetic look, but for slaying 18-22 year olds masc chad is probably better.
For slaying 14-16 year old girls though, the prettyboy will have a MASSIVE advantage over the masculine Chad.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2205, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
Tall prettyboy is the ideal aesthetic look, but for slaying 18-22 year olds masc chad is probably better.
For slaying 14-16 year old girls though, the prettyboy will have a MASSIVE advantage over the masculine Chad.
this but as a male, i can't call myself one if i look like a prettyboy tbh twink lookalike

Tall pretty boy and then kill yourself before you turn 30 (drug OD or shotgun)

This will lead to the highest quality of life possible for a man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
Tall pretty boy and then kill yourself before you turn 30 (drug OD or shotgun)

This will lead to the highest quality of life possible for a man.
@Alarico8

Both will slay
But masc Chad not only has a longer shelf life but will almost always slay more than the prettyboi

Say out of 10 women, 6 will choose masc Chad and 4 will choose pretty boy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
how tf are niggas supposed to talk to 14yr olds lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 3202
80% Masculine and 20% feminine is ideal, that's what we call "Maesthetic."

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 3043
at that point, they're pretty much the highest smv possible so it'd just depend on the girls preference. once you get to gigachad territory no one is really mogging each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 3043
I've noticed most users that want to look like pretty boys and praise them so much were probably completely inexperienced with girls in HS in regards to who they were attracted to, along with having borderline pedophilia tendencies about wanting to slay JBs.

A lot of women would not consider ideal these e.g. Dolan brother faggots.

Something similar happens with users who praise hypermasculine men. These tend to be closeted homos imo. They have a lot of appeal towards bimbos mostly.

What you actually want though is something in the middle. Strong jawline in all dimensions(not simply defined mandibular bones), defined nose (not faggy shit like upturned noses etc.), not terribly thin or thick lips, prominent and low enough brow ridge to give the appearance of deep set eyes, slight upper eyelid show etc.

Guys like this

1fe0a1ad4ec7579180f57a71d2de69f8.jpg

tend to have universal appeal, unlike Barrett or Ballou for example where they're mostly niche.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 245 and 8 others
I disagree i have Prettyboy pheno and am imcel bc of being boneless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 5393
I've noticed most users that want to look like pretty boys and praise them so much were completely inexperienced with girls in HS in regards to whom they were attracted to, along with having borderline pedophilia tendencies about wanting to slay JBs.

Something similar happens with users who praise hypermasculine men. These tend to be closeted homos imo. They have a lot of appeal towards bimbos mostly.

What you actually want though is something in the middle. Strong jawline in all dimensions(not simply defined mandibular bones), defined nose (not faggy shit like upturned noses etc.), not terribly thin or thick lips, prominent and low enough brow ridge to give the appearance of deep set eyes, slight upper eyelid show etc.

Guys like this

tend to have universal appeal, unlike Barrett or Ballou for example where they're mostly niche.
^

Maesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I've noticed most users that want to look like pretty boys and praise them so much were probably completely inexperienced with girls in HS in regards to whom they were attracted to, along with having borderline pedophilia tendencies about wanting to slay JBs.

Guys like this

Agreed but I wouldn't say that Ballou is a niche.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Agreed but I wouldn't say that Ballou is a niche.

Yeah I didn't think about it a lot tbh but I think he does gravitate towards the more masc side of appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 685
this but as a male, i can't call myself one if i look like a prettyboy tbh twink lookalike
Being a prettyboy is only good if you're like 6'3 or more. And you're definitely a man at that height. Don't forget that prettyboys usually have some masculine features, guy with complete feminine features look like gay potatoes. Big skull and jawline are required even for a prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
I've noticed most users that want to look like pretty boys and praise them so much were probably completely inexperienced with girls in HS in regards to who they were attracted to, along with having borderline pedophilia tendencies about wanting to slay JBs.

Guys like this

this is true, and this is why it never began

you need to be my avi for slay every girls in 2020

masc chad with prettyboy features

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3202 and Equinox
Masc Chad bone structure and frame with prettyboy facial features (nose, mouth/lips, smooth skin)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3202
there's not 2 distinct categories. That's what autists on here fail to understand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401