prettyboymaxx if you're under 21.

kyb

kyb

mog or be mogged
it's the fucking KEY to slaying > 21 yo foids, alot of people like to say prettyboy appeal doesn't stretch to 18+ but there's alot of evidence pointing to it being to 21+ or maybe even 25+, women would suit up and go to war, fight, and fucking DIE for a tiktok prettyboy, you can run prettyboy game as any race, depending on your pheno.. don't maesthetic or fucking hyper-masculinity-maxx yet because theres no fucking appeal in that for 99% of >21 foids, unless you're looking for cougars, be smart.

all you need is a full head of hair, earrings, a skin care routine, a pretty-boy / emo eboy looking hairstyle (can even hide facial or skull flaws) and darkish-emoish eboy clothing, you can even paint your nails black (some people say this is gay, but theyre usually bitchless.. just look at vinnie hacker and other eboys n shit, black nails increases appeal and PSL for foids of this age group, it's simple fucking aesthetic appeal and the easiest softmaxx ever) don't listen to those fucking "muhhh masculine energy muhh alpha" weirdos if you're a teen, prettyboys rule this fucking decade, adjust.

(btw none of this works if you're an utter fucking subhuman, but this can definitely somewhat improve your chances if you are depending on pheno)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copemachine, Deleted member 21863, Xangsane and 7 others
it's the fucking KEY to slaying > 21 yo foids, alot of people like to say prettyboy appeal doesn't stretch to 18+ but there's alot of evidence pointing to it being to 21+ or maybe even 25+, women would suit up and go to war, fight, and fucking DIE for a tiktok prettyboy, you can run prettyboy game as any race, depending on your pheno.. don't maesthetic or fucking hyper-masculinity-maxx yet because theres no fucking appeal in that for 99% of >21 foids, unless you're looking for cougars, be smart.

all you need is a full head of hair, earrings, a skin care routine, a pretty-boy / emo eboy looking hairstyle (can even hide facial or skull flaws) and darkish-emoish eboy clothing, you can even paint your nails black (some people say this is gay, but theyre usually bitchless.. just look at vinnie hacker and other eboys n shit, black nails increases appeal and PSL for foids of this age group, it's simple fucking aesthetic appeal and the easiest softmaxx ever) don't listen to those fucking "muhhh masculine energy muhh alpha" weirdos if you're a teen, prettyboys rule this fucking decade, adjust.

(btw none of this works if you're an utter fucking subhuman, but this can definitely somewhat improve your chances if you are depending on pheno)
My oneitis likes blacknails

it's the fucking KEY to slaying > 21 yo foids
Rep :9
Ask girls above 21 yourself you wanna date skinny fags with high estrogen or men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt, midlatinocel, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
I'm ugly so it won't work for me

Ask girls above 21 yourself you wanna date skinny fags with high estrogen or men
i just know you're a questionable creature

the only foids that are into fem passing twinks are literal 14 year olds that are only obsessed by the closet pedos on this site lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 27472, 5.5psl and 2 others
Can I prettyboymaxx?

have you looked into reincarnationmaxxing you disgusting fucking subscum trashcan? but nah seriously, if that's you, you can actually get it done with longer hair and earrings, clean shaving / removing all facial hair and removing the glasses.. i've seen prettyboy indians.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, blite, 5.5psl and 4 others
have you looked into reincarnationmaxxing you disgusting fucking subscum trashcan? but nah seriously, if that's you, you can actually get it done with longer hair and earrings, clean shaving / removing all facial hair and removing the glasses.. i've seen prettyboy indians.
Wtf saar? I will fuck aryan stacy with blue eyes and blonde hair to create mogger son, fuck you bhai

Wtf saar? I will fuck aryan stacy with blue eyes and blonde hair to create mogger son, fuck you bhai
i was kidding, aryan stacy doesnt want your nasty ass jfl

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
hamzas a strong LTN so i can see why you look up to him
Fuck you bhai, He bagged stacy

he's dravidian mogger, slayer of white stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, pentamogged9000 and Zeruel
OP if you're not a prettyboy with a bodycount of 50+ gigastacies between 18 and 30 years old then no care about ur opinion...

OP if you're not a prettyboy with a bodycount of 50+ gigastacies between 18 and 30 years old then no care about ur opinion...
unironically i'm very close to that, but i know YOU'RE a subhuman so FUCK off if you aren't listening to my giga-benevolent-advice.

unironically i'm very close to that, but i know YOU'RE a subhuman so FUCK off if you aren't listening to my giga-benevolent-advice.
send pic of urself + pics of you and girls and I'll paint my faking nails blak u'll see

Lol, all jokes aside Prettyboymaxxing is legit for neotonous dudes with no bones but they have giga appeal amongst JB's and shiiet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, kyb and Gaygymmaxx

No chance in hell I'm ever painting my nails black but I agree tbh

I've never stylemaxxed very well tho so wearing fucking earrings would make me feel weird as shit

Could I dm you my face? Wanna know if my hair color could be better for this intended appeal.

No chance in hell I'm ever painting my nails black but I agree tbh

I've never stylemaxxed very well tho so wearing fucking earrings would make me feel weird as shit

Could I dm you my face? Wanna know if my hair color could be better for this intended appeal.
sure, but you don't need to if your hair is the color black and / or in a messy / rugged style (jb appeal)

I'm prettyboynaxxin to fuck 8

i dont have right base for pretty boy i have to be maesthetic

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 27472

I'm 18 i look 25 it's over for me

Why does everyone think it’s pretty boy or masc orge

You can easily combine features from both and look great

More prettyboy features like -
Long eyelashes , long hair, even bb cream maxxing etc

And then gymmax and and lean max + neck max for a more masc lower third

• +1
Reactions: Guidoñi, zura, Interested and 3 others
Or just have desirable facial features and slay young girls instead of all this fake zoomer bullshit like hair, clothes and fingernails.

Or just have desirable facial features and slay young girls instead of all this fake zoomer bullshit like hair, clothes and fingernails.
thats cope appeal is needed

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
You need top-tier eye area to pull prettyboy look. If you dont, its over

You need top-tier eye area to pull prettyboy look. If you dont, its over
coper right here, all you need is long hair really.

• +1
Reactions: icedancer
coper right here, all you need is long hair really.
Cope? thats a blackpilled take. Any prettyboy you see has good eye area. Usually thick, long eyebrows and solid undereye support

• +1
Cope? thats a blackpilled take. Any prettyboy you see has good eye area. Usually thick, long eyebrows and solid undereye support
suck my dick

I will prettyboymaxx until 30s without e boy style

Retarded thread

• +1
29y, am not pretyboymaxxed, i was always like this "grunge style" and yes trust me it work, even am 29y girl from all ages love it

I juste combined some masculine feature with my grunge style, worked pretty well

Attachments

• adobtest.png
    adobtest.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 345159193_246435098020418_5241939775662568648_n.jpg
    345159193_246435098020418_5241939775662568648_n.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 0
29y, am not pretyboymaxxed, i was always like this "grunge style" and yes trust me it work, even am 29y girl from all ages love it

I juste combined some masculine feature with my grunge style, worked pretty well
Let me guess. Alt hoes loved the anime

I wont Be a Faggot Prettyboy Fickoff incel