prettyboymaxxing is a cuck

its actually not hard to break through. you just need one good film. by the time i make my debut feature when I'm 28 I will have had 10 years of filmmaking and screenwriting experience at college and with friends.

for example, ari aster, greta gerwig, damien chazelle, robert eggers, safdie brothers many more
Aster and Eggers mog.
I liked chazelle’d whiplash a lot too.

But i feel like in order for you to even have that kind of a breakthrough in the first place—take Aster’s hereditary, and the fact he got Toni Collete to star in it—is that something an aspiring filmmaker can expect for his feature length debut? Hardly. I’d imagine that connections will have a lot to do with a bunch of these newcomer filmmakers success—contrast it to someone like Denis Villenueve, who really had to take his time before he really got the type of attention someone like Aster got after his first feature length film.

connections will have a lot to do with a bunch of these newcomer filmmakers success

boom. aster is jewish and is linked with jewish companies. villeneuve didn't see any sort of recognition until polytechnique then incendies while he was already making movies for like 5-10 years or so by then even though he is objectively the better filmmaker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Golden Glass
boom. aster is jewish and is linked with jewish companies. villeneuve didn't see any sort of recognition until polytechnique then incendies while he was already making movies for like 5-10 years or so by then even though he is objectively the better filmmaker
Another avid film watcher.
Rejoice with me in our appreciation for high culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and auboutduprecipice
Aster and Eggers mog.
I liked chazelle’d whiplash a lot too.

But i feel like in order for you to even have that kind of a breakthrough in the first place—take Aster’s hereditary, and the fact he got Toni Collete to star in it—is that something an aspiring filmmaker can expect for his feature length debut? Hardly. I’d imagine that connections will have a lot to do with a bunch of these newcomer filmmakers success—contrast it to someone like Denis Villenueve, who really had to take his time before he really got the type of attention someone like Aster got after his first feature length film.
Yeah, that's why my goal is to get into USC film school, or AFI conservatory.

In reality, everyone mentioned got these actors through meeting them in film festivals and showing them their student films, then they got film investors by making a short with these actors (such as the whiplash proof-of-concept short with jk simmons) and then turning that into a full film.

but I believe in myself and am passionate about film and I'm not gonna be a cuck who rots as a software engineer till i die

yeah you're right.

but the best connection is A24. they're the only company consistently funding feature debuts from writer-directors.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
BRO? WHY WOULD U WANT TO BE A FILM DIRECTOR!? JUST BE CONFIDENT WITH GOOD POSTURE BRO! U DONT NEED ANYTHING ELSE BROOO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 2506
yeah you're right.

but the best connection is A24. they're the only company consistently funding feature debuts from writer-directors.

oh damn i just looked it up and they funded the lighthouse too. gotta watch that now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
I'm with you bro. Shall these faggots be executed and humilliated at the Looksmax plaza.

• +1
Yeah, that's why my goal is to get into USC film school, or AFI conservatory.

In reality, everyone mentioned got these actors through meeting them in film festivals and showing them their student films, then they got film investors by making a short with these actors (such as the whiplash proof-of-concept short with jk simmons) and then turning that into a full film.

but I believe in myself and am passionate about film and I'm not gonna be a cuck who rots as a software engineer till i die
imagine you actually start making a name for yourself—and then you get doxxed and linked to this website.

Would be soul crushing for you. If you have such lofty aspirations, I really don’t see any positive about posting them publicly here, along with plenty of other supposedly accurate details of your life.

If in a few years, I hear of a young curry filmmaker who went to Berkeley for CS, I really don’t think it would be a stretch to say that someone here can easily pin him as that old looksmax.me user—“5foot8paki”, who had the same background and goals.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
1E1A807A A87C 40B0 AA3A 8AEFF050EA4B

@5foot8Paki sees a 6’7 multi millionaire in the mirror

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3902
imagine you actually start making a name for yourself—and then you get doxxed and linked to this website.

Would be soul crushing for you. If you have such lofty aspirations, I really don’t see any positive about posting them publicly here, along with plenty of other supposedly accurate details of your life.

If I hear of a young curry filmmaker who went to Berkeley for CS in a few years, I really don’t think it would be a stretch to say that someone here can easily pin him as that old looksmax.me user—“5foot8paki”, who had the same background and goals.
You will forget this info in a week bro

You will forget this info in a week bro
I really doubt that—people in this forum like @PrettyBoyMaxxing seem to constantly mock him for being a curry manlet who goes to Berkeley for CS, who wants to become a filmmaker, when the chance presents itself:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and .👽.
cinema is an art
its the most legit art,

combined theatre acting, photography, music, editing, so legit but hard to pull off

If in a few years, I hear of a young curry filmmaker who went to Berkeley for CS, I really don’t think it would be a stretch to say that someone here can easily pin him as that old looksmax.me user—“5foot8paki”, who had the same background and goals.
jfllll hahahahah you're right but that'ss 10 years from now if i ever break through
oh damn i just looked it up and they funded the lighthouse too. gotta watch that now
that movie was a masterpiece...

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and auboutduprecipice
its the most legit art,

combined theatre acting, photography, music, editing, so legit but hard to pull off
Being an exotic wildlife photographer would be sick ngl—maybe not as artistic as landscape or pure nature photography, but it still must be just as much of a fulfilling life

• +1
This thread proves the crabs in a bucket mentality of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Nobody wants anyone to ascend. 5foot gets hate for trying to ascend that’s the sad part lol
I think it would be awesome for him to ascend and become a director.

Only person I don’t want to ascend is @Short Ugly and Brown . Stay balding Gypsy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Keep posting that dog barking gif like the stunted braindead little cuck you are. You will never achieve your dreams because of your stature and race, things you were born with and can never change. You will amount to nothing and will cope by fucking fat ugly drunk whores and bragging about it on here looking for any semblance of the validation that you are missing in real life. You were destined to be mediocre. Never forget this.
I’m sorry but...
being a curry nerd themed comedian is one thing.

A curry filmmaker though?

Never heard of one. Sorry OP I still wish you luck on your dreams, just think that discrimination will get in your way and you will fail miserably.
Fuck both of you faggots. I will become a famous curry filmmaker, mark my words.

You will know my name.

Fuck both of you faggots. I will become a famous curry filmmaker, mark my words.

You will know my name.
Why wait for fame let us know your name now :what: