Prettyboymaxxing was right

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Phenotype is EVERYTHING. You need the right pheno or else it’s ogre for u.

Arabincel did experiments with a legit 6 PSL Indian but the entire experiment flopped due to the fact that the indian he used has an obvious curry pheno. So girls rejected him on sight.

Bones don’t mean anything if you don’t have the right pheno. A white boneless Normie can do as good if not better than a hyper masculine curry. It is what it is

Some niggas wanna cope with “muh name falio”

giphy.gif

Name falio doesn’t mean shit. If you’re curry, you’re curry. You can be named rob and foids will swipe over you when they sense that you’re a curry

meanwhile an african tyrone can be named umbuktu and foids will hop on his cock.

It’s giga over. Foids are racist as fuck. I’m running an experiment which confirmed my thoughts in this thread, more on that later.

stay strong my curry friends

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Chadelite, Beetlejuice and 20 others
Aight Tyrone homie only blacks can escape the phenopill. PSL 6 curry needs to betabuxx a Becky to even date her.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Gaia262 and Blackout.xl
Name theory is legit son

you cant tell me a fool named

Sir Gilbert Cornelius Eugene-Carlson the XVIII

is slaying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., turkproducer, Chadelite and 17 others
Aight Tyrone homie only blacks can escape the phenopill. PSL 6 curry needs to betabuxx a Becky to even date her.
The best hope a 6 PSL curry has is to date curry foids that don’t engage in white worship
Name theory is legit son

you cant tell me a fool named

Sir Gilbert Cornelius Eugene-Carlson the XVIII

is slaying

6’4 chad named Gilbert

Foids: “Oh he’s so sexy. His name is so interesting and unique!”

5’7 inel named hunter

foids: “ewww he’s such a creep. He’s named hunter? What a loser”

Never forget this

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: intovoid, 5'8manlet, turkproducer and 10 others
The best hope a 6 PSL curry has is to date curry foids that don’t engage in white worship

6’4 chad named Gilbert

5’7 inel named hunter

Never forget this
“Hi my name is Gilbert”
FDF474F3 3999 4855 BBF0 3CD971CAEC00

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: intovoid, turkproducer, Chadelite and 7 others

6’4 chad named Gilbert

5’7 inel named hunter

Never forget this
True shit.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
yes curries have the worst, but those who don't pass curries among curries and decent looking do good

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, sloopnoob and Gaia262
caging at umbuktu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Chadelite, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
when i first said this you all completely disregarded it, now you are all parroting it like brainless sheep lmao

<5 users grasp the concept of pheno, some things never change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
when i first said this you all completely disregarded it, now you are all parroting it like brainless sheep lmao

<5 users grasp the concept of pheno, some things never change
Lol bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, LordNorwood and Blackout.xl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, sloopnoob, JMax and 3 others

i was the pioneer of name theory too, just for reference

and the theory wasnt changing your name, it was the fact your destiny is predetermined at birth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3043
i was the pioneer of name theory too, just for reference

and the theory wasnt changing your name, it was the fact your destiny is predetermined at birth
COPE ITT

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
go and check on lookism, i was shilling name theory years ago
no you were not JFL suck my DICK in a non sexual way
i was literally the first one to come up with name theory, COPER

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and sloopnoob
i remember caging at the low iq surgerymaxers who shut me down by saying just change your name bro and move to england lmfao

this is why all my ideas are now for my pdf or an exclusive number of users hand picked by me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3043
Wasnt 6 PSL curry

IT was 4/10 curry, beside frauded pictures

I assure you, take any PSL 6 curry like Hritik Roshan, Sidhart MAlhatra or SHahid Kapoor and they will get matches

U phaggots ignore the market , and know horseshit about which faces are GL, including you OP

Tinder , or maybe even photofeeler are legit

Phenopill is brutal, but GL is GL

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
you are a coper
No he is talking about pheno pill since the start u need pleasant pheno to slay
Ethnics are primitive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and 2peasinapod
Phenotype is EVERYTHING. You need the right pheno or else it’s ogre for u.

Arabincel did experiments with a legit 6 PSL Indian but the entire experiment flopped due to the fact that the indian he used has an obvious curry pheno. So girls rejected him on sight.

Bones don’t mean anything if you don’t have the right pheno. A white boneless Normie can do as good if not better than a hyper masculine curry. It is what it is

Some niggas wanna cope with “muh name falio”

giphy.gif

Name falio doesn’t mean shit. If you’re curry, you’re curry. You can be named rob and foids will swipe over you when they sense that you’re a curry

meanwhile an african tyrone can be named umbuktu and foids will hop on his cock.

It’s giga over. Foids are racist as fuck. I’m running an experiment which confirmed my thoughts in this thread, more on that later.

stay strong my curry friends

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood
Ofc bro. If i see a black or asian women on tinder i instantly swipe her left. Dont even look at her pics. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 616
Wasnt 6 PSL curry

I assure you, take any PSL 6 curry like Hritik Roshan, Sidhart MAlhatra or SHahid Kapoor and they will get matches

U phaggots ignore the market , and know horseshit about which faces are GL, including you OP

exactly, GL indians from decent families have one of the best phenos

way way higher up the pecking order than easturn euro men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 3526 and oldcell
Ethnics are primitive
i mean i'm just making him caging tbh don't u see?

Ethnics are primitive

respect mate, one of the real ones...this thread was probably bait tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Wasnt 6 PSL curry

I have seen tsh pics with his gf
He is above avg at best but in the pics from lookism he is 5.5

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Wasnt 6 PSL curry

i have his face with more High T features and lighter skin, this can slay ?

need your comprehensive knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
That curry is by no means 6 psl. Besides my Orbfish is not doing significantly better than him.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3526
Wasnt 6 PSL curry

I Think you are right PSL rating doesn't always apply to real life.this curry gets low rating even on fucking photofeeler.Phenotype matters quite alot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3526
I Think you are right PSL rating doesn't always apply to real life.this curry gets low rating even on fucking photofeeler.Phenotype matters quite alot.
View attachment 318721

Yeah thats brutal..
Also photofeeler may be legit when u post neutral expression with non dictracting background

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1942
View attachment 318721
If it wasn’t for psl I wouldn’t consider him attractive if I saw him irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1942
Wasnt 6 PSL curry

Gigacope. Angel run and tsh are not 4/10. You can’t rate for shit if you genuinely think they’re 4/10 based off of aesthetics.

I looked up the people you listed and they mostly look like shit. They probably wouldn’t get matches. Not to mention, Even if they did, it only proves my point. They all have HIGH PEDIGREE PHENOS WITH LIGHT SKIN.

Phenotype is everything. You need NON SHITSKIN NON LOW CLASS PHENO if you want to get girls on tinder as a curry.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and curryslayerordeath
Gigacope. Angel run and tsh are not 4/10. You can’t rate for shit if you genuinely think they’re 4/10 based off of aesthetics.

I looked up the people you listed and they mostly look like shit. They probably wouldn’t get matches. Not to mention, Even if they did, it only proves my point. They all have HIGH PEDIGREE PHENOS WITH LIGHT SKIN.

Phenotype is everything. You need NON SHITSKIN NON LOW CLASS PHENO if you want to get girls on tinder as a curry.

This guy looks like shit legit, he wont get any matches, indian at OP looks better
Who sayed angelrun is 4/10?

But maybe u are right, my average photofeeler score is like 9.3 with 100+ votes, females only
9.9 with all voters often

Colpd p.m you if u wanna prove

Attachments

• 10hrithik-roshan15.jpg
    10hrithik-roshan15.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 3526
This guy looks like shit legit, he wont get any matches, indian at OP looks better
Who sayed angelrun is 4/10?

But maybe u are right, my average photofeeler score is like 9.3 with 100+ votes, females only
9.9 with all voters often

Colpd p.m you if u wanna prove
The guy u sent doesn’t even look curry tbh. Photo is obv frauded, In most other pics he looks trash

• JFL
The guy u sent doesn’t even look curry tbh. Photo is obv frauded, In most other pics he looks trash

Dude he is famous indian actor
He became famous for his looks
I am arguing with you because you views are toxic for a new guys here seeking for advice
u literally go against market, like rating local incels high, but claiming male who made it because of looks low
Like u deny all that million of peopel are wrong, these guy became famous at India because of face
Like..come one dude
Typical PSL behavior
@2peasinapod

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, 2peasinapod and Deleted member 3526
Dude he is famous indian actor
He became famous for his looks
I am arguing with you because you views are toxic for a new guys here seeking for advice
u literally go against market, like rating local incels high, but claiming male who made it because of looks low
Like u deny all that million of peopel are wrong, these guy became famous at India because of face
Like..come one dude
Typical PSL behavior
@2peasinapod
He made it in India, who cares? He’s nothing special in the west, he would get mogged in Hollywood. Even despite all this, using him as an example is pointless. His pheno makes his nationality look ambiguous, people wouldn’t assume he’s curry. Which still proves my point of pheno mattering above all

I don’t rate local incels high tbh. Both mog the guy you sent in pretty much every area apart from pheno

• Ugh..
He made it in India, who cares? He’s nothing special in the west, he would get mogged in Hollywood. Even despite all this, using him as an example is pointless. His pheno makes his nationality look ambiguous, people wouldn’t assume he’s curry. Which still proves my point of pheno mattering above all

I don’t rate local incels high tbh. Both mog the guy you sent in pretty much every area apart from pheno
Look at him casually mogging a tyrone here
F1108DAC 2AAC 47EC 8985 52FB634A31B0

• +1

I dont think so..
First one os also candid, and all photos of TSH are selfies
I saw his candids, and was like 2 points worse that these pictures

Attachments

• hrithikroshan11582899205.jpg
    hrithikroshan11582899205.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 35
  • CALmpyi.png
    CALmpyi.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 32
  • MUAf1Be.jpg
    MUAf1Be.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 3526
I dont think so..
Young hrithik is exotic
63E07318 67F6 46F4 BB2E 95469EF05A78
F5882CE4 CACA 492F A7BE 9E0D6DF66EA8

Attachments

• ED33F0D1-1D54-4753-9F4D-F04E2C6BCC55.jpeg
    ED33F0D1-1D54-4753-9F4D-F04E2C6BCC55.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and oldcell
I dont think so..
Carried hard by pheno. Would be invisible if he was Tamil. Pheno is 80% of looks

I dont think so..
TSH doesn’t even look that good on selfies. He has pretty strong boned but that’s all.

His eyes are terrible.

• +1
@oldcell no point even conversing with guys like op, they are parasites of the community who cant think for themselves due to having 0 life experiences

It's like trying to teach a pig to fly, they are beyond helpless and will rot the rest of their pathetic existence away on disability checks

Its unfortunate they have so much free time, if I was in charge they would be painting prisons

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Kade, LordNorwood and 4 others

Op think he looks like a trash and angelrun and Th mogs him
I am seriously done, i just cannot dont relate with site standards at all, like of local circlejerk guys
For me its weird like i never ever saw something more strage and bizard
Like handsome men are rated looking like shit here, and so
Carried hard by pheno. Would be invisible if he was Tamil. Pheno is 80% of looks

Listen, i think u are decent chill dude, but in this i consider your opinion totally wrong sorry, like brutally misplaced like extreme curiosity i never saw before
But anyone has a right for an opinion

• +1
Op think he looks like a trash and angelrun and Th mogs him
I am seriously done, i just cannot dont relate with site standards at all, like of local circlejerk guys
For me its weird like i never ever saw something more strage and bizard
Like handsome men are rated looking like shit here, and so
Psl see only two things
1-hooded eyes
2-hollow cheeks

• +1