Prettyboymaxxing when you’re Masc?

Idk but looks good

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Train neck bro

Also did chewing just increase width or make your jaw “lower” by increasing ramus
Do you have any images from when you got Botox to when you chewed back up?

Train neck bro

Also did chewing just increase width or make your jaw “lower” by increasing ramus
Do you have any images from when you got Botox to when you chewed back up?
I’ve always had big jaw so don’t know about the ramus part

My jaw now is what it was like before, this is my jaw after botox (was growing out a buzzcut at the time so didn’t look great):

F4684AAF D694 4BE0 89AA B0C881E36AAA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302
Blackpill autism, if a girl is into you and you make the choice to not fuck her, she wasn’t interested in the first place? What kind of circular bullshit is that?

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
Blackpill autism, if a girl is into you and you make the choice to not fuck her, she wasn’t interested in the first place? What kind of circular bullshit is that?
blablablablabla
if ur not fucking a girl, i dont give a shit. too many people cope with IOS. sure they are somewhat real and maybe urs are but 99% of the time its bluepill cope

if ur not easily getting to bed with said girl, she was never that attracted to you in the first place

blablablablabla
if ur not fucking a girl, i dont give a shit. too many people cope with IOS. sure they are somewhat real and maybe urs are but 99% of the time its bluepill cope

if ur not easily getting to bed with said girl, she was never that attracted to you in the first place
I get what you’re saying, but what if you don’t actually try to have sex with her? Is the only IOI a girl trying to literally rape you then?

I’ve always had big jaw so don’t know about the ramus part

My jaw now is what it was like before, this is my jaw after botox (was growing out a buzzcut at the time so didn’t look great):

View attachment 769832

Your current hair halos you much harder than a buzz 100%
How long did it take to build the jaw back up?
Do you have normal frontal of your jaw now?
Your chin is low key your best feature though

What do you guys think of this concept?

I was walking around town with a messy fringe (prettyboy hair) and was getting a lot of IOI’s

View attachment 758048

Messy fringe removes my “masc ogre” effect.
Looks kinda like metrosexual homomaxxing no offense

but what I said means fuck all if it works, if it works just do it who cares

• +1
I get what you’re saying, but what if you don’t actually try to have sex with her? Is the only IOI a girl trying to literally rape you then?
Somewhat yes. Ive seen too many bluepilled retards thinking a girl touching her hair around you means she is interested etc
Its such cringe
Now maybe you get true iois but its pointless to talk about

Blackpill: if you cant get sex from the girl rather easily, she is not that attracted to you

• +1

I was walking around town with a messy fringe (prettyboy hair) and was getting a lot of IOI’s

View attachment 758048

If I had your lower third, I'd be an international male model right now.

• +1
If I had your lower third, I'd be an international male model right now.
Chewing and/or implants would ascend you then.

You should see my jaw when I’m low bf% tbh, I miss the attention I got with it lol

Looks kinda like metrosexual homomaxxing no offense

but what I said means fuck all if it works, if it works just do it who cares
I look too masc ogre if I don’t do anything “metrosexual” lol

Shave your beard

Shave your beard
It’s stubble and no chance, I look way better with stubble compared to clean shaven and have more appeal with it.

Last edited:
best of both worlds is the way to go
also mirin

• +1
you look like me lol

• +1

View attachment 758048

Don’t listen to the people who don’t get enough IOIs on the street/daily life to know what they are, because once you start getting them frequently enough it becomes impossible to label as arbitrary.

For example, you will, if you have good hearing, girls around saying things like “he’s cute” to the person their talking to, etc.

Hairstyle makes you look less intimidating.
One reason that you look intimidating is your bite makes you have sort of an angry look to your lower third. Overall good harmony, definitely lower bf is good for you.

Do not shave. Do trim.

Last edited:
  • +1
Don’t listen to the people who don’t get enough IOIs on the street/daily life to know what they are, because once you start getting them frequently enough it becomes impossible to label as arbitrary.

For example, you will, if you have good hearing, girls around saying things like “he’s cute” to the person their talking to, etc.

Hairstyle makes you look less intimidating.
One reason that you look intimidating is your bite makes you have sort of an angry look to your lower third. Overall good harmony, definitely lower bf is good for you.

Do not shave. Do trim.
Yeah it deffo makes me look less intimidating. My low brows are also another reason I look intimidating

Still cutting and wanna be lower bf%.

Yeah it deffo makes me look less intimidating. My low brows are also another reason I look intimidating

Still cutting and wanna be lower bf%.
Are low set brows better meduim set or high set?

• +1
Be real

Did you throw this into a face app filter?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I think medium is best for overall harmony.

Low is too aggressive and High is too beta
Imo low while not extreme low is best. Most Male models
have low

• +1
No, i never edit the selfies I post on here.

Then its either an amazing angle, the sunshine flattering your face or... Or... You have no reason to looksmax, or in desperate need to. You are chadlite irl. You looked average as fucking shit in all the other photos you posted on here but this may just have caught how you look irl and minisef distortion. Did you upgrade your camera and/or lens?

• +1
Then its either an amazing angle, the sunshine flattering your face or... Or... You have no reason to looksmax, or in desperate need to. You are chadlite irl. You looked average as fucking shit in all the other photos you posted on here but this may just have caught how you look irl and minisef distortion. Did you upgrade your camera and/or lens?

The 3/4 / side profile isn’t everything, girls would judge the front profile of course.

The 3/4 / side profile isn’t everything, girls would judge the front profile of course.

I know but this seems to be deminishing the lens distortion. His eyes looked dead in other photos but not here.

Angle and sunlight helps obviously, no denying that. Also the messy fringe is a halo.

Same camera really, but I’ve always said that I look better in motion compared to in pictures.

I know what I need to do to looksmax (low bf% and Eye fillers), not really desperate tbh. I mostly come here to offer advice and for the banter lol

• +1
Angle and sunlight helps obviously, no denying that. Also the messy fringe is a halo.

Same camera really, but I’ve always said that I look better in motion compared to in pictures.

I know what I need to do to looksmax (low bf% and Eye fillers), not really desperate tbh. I mostly come here to offer advice and for the banter lol

Yeah likewise.

I think it may be harder for our pheno to look good in pictures

• +1

View attachment 758048

A mix of pretty boy masc is the best. With ogre dick and you're most attractive man in the world

A mix of pretty boy masc is the best. With ogre dick and you're most attractive man in the world
What are masc features and what are pretty boy?

What are masc features and what are pretty boy?
Styled hair and high collagen tends to be categorized as pretty boy

Bones (jaw maxilla cheekbones,) masc features

• +1
Yeah likewise.

I think it may be harder for our pheno to look good in pictures
Legit, selfies on Tinder doesn’t work for me.

What kind of pics would be best for masc ethnics? I’m guessing NT pics taken outside, etc

• +1
Styled hair and high collagen tends to be categorized as pretty boy

Bones (jaw maxilla cheekbones,) masc features
So pretty boy doesnt mean feminine features. But it just mean good features. Also a foward growth of maxilla is also attractive in women. So it's not masculine per say its attractive though.

So pretty boy doesnt mean feminine features. But it just mean good features. Also a foward growth of maxilla is also attractive in women. So it's not masculine per say its attractive though.

Um yes it does mean feminine features to a certain extent

Obviously the bone structure still has to be masculine and not feminine. But the emphasis is on the cheekbones while having a good but not amazing jaw. The cheekbones are wider than the jaw and the eye area is very good and the collagen is very good, with stupidly good skin. That's a pretty boy.

Um yes it does mean feminine features to a certain extent

Obviously the bone structure still has to be masculine and not feminine. But the emphasis is on the cheekbones while having a good but not amazing jaw. The cheekbones are wider than the jaw and the eye area is very good and the collagen is very good, with stupidly good skin. That's a pretty boy.

So a good eye area like sean oprey or just a good eye area in general is a pretty boy feature?

So a good eye area like sean oprey or just a good eye area in general is a pretty boy feature?

Exceptional eye areas are not exclusively pretty boy but I'd say that you can call it more of a pretty boy feature

Bro , you look exotic here
I think what users aint noticing is the affect of sunlight changing OPs hair and eye colour alot
You should definitely go for this look

• +1
Bro , you look exotic here
I think what users aint noticing is the affect of sunlight changing OPs hair and eye colour alot
You should definitely go for this look
Agree, exotic maxxing is key for masc ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel