Prettyboys are an Anglo phenomenon

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick

In Germany, France and continental Europe in general its tall MASC men that slay.

Ideal pheno is med or MENA with a lowclass and low inhib look.

They wear Trackduits, hype sneakers and listen to their own countries Drill.

Faggot prettyboys slaying doesn't exist here, its entirely Americuckish

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Ahmat31, Lmao and 8 others
prettyboys are invisible faggots outside of titkok, unless they are somehow tall

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: snsfg122, Ahmat31, Erik-Jón and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: mug, ErbCel, Ahrimancel and 6 others
prettyboys are invisible faggots outside of titkok, unless they are somehow tall
Exactly I'm considered a prettyboy by many users ( with low facial dimorphism) and I'm manlet.

Recipe for a Cutecel that's invisible to women and not respected by men.
the coping here is crazy ngl

Exactly I'm considered a prettyboy by many users ( with low facial dimorphism) and I'm manlet.

can u send me?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

In Germany, France and continental Europe in general its tall MASC men that slay.

Ideal pheno is med or MENA with a lowclass and low inhib look.

They wear Trackduits, hype sneakers and listen to their own countries Drill.

Faggot prettyboys slaying doesn't exist here, its entirely Americuckish

I could never see the appeal tbh ..with prettyboys I mean

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, datboijj and PubertyMaxxer

manlet = over no matter if prettyboy or masculine
If you try being gymmaxxed masculine alpha while short you just look funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahmat31, currylightskin and PubertyMaxxer
manlet = over no matter if prettyboy or masculine
If you try being gymmaxxed masculine alpha while short you just look funny
Okay but what would make a blackpilled person think top masc Skulls are not ideal?

No :feelsyay: What people define as a prettyboy in here, is dimorphic 5.5-6 PSL halod by longer hair, clean shaven, earrings, lightly colored eyes, crystal clear skin in the level of women. All those are just in meta choices right now, like jock-pheno were in the 00s . Basically those people would be chad/jock in 60s-70s-80s-90s-00s. Most time they're not gymcelled (bulk) but leanmaxxed because to be fair for them the effort isn't worth the returns. It's just a different approach which tbh works a lot with younger girls at like 18-24 more than a dimorphic dude at those ages would. However a Nick Bateman pheno guy at equal PSL will outslay those as he looks more assertive, his life looks sorted out, and girls those ages are very impressionable with status/money, even just looking like it, as they're rotting in uni making 0.

Shit like this is like comparing pressing football to counter attacking one and just looking at who wins more to determine what works better. In reality it's more complicated

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Lmao and Xangsane
I have never lived in UK but in Ireland there are so many prettyboys compared to masc slayers
I went for a walk around the streets on a student night 6 months ago and was insane how so many guys that were there fit the prettyboy prototype, nearly all of them were clones of each other.
Good individual features like eyes, nose etc and good ratios makes a basic HTN but all that combined with good forward growth is what makes a prettyboy/chadlite

It's weird how rare the prettyboy pheno seems to be in Belgium
Last time I hung out in a place with a few hundred guys and there wasn't a single eye catchingly aesthetic one
Granted the demograhic was a bit older but of the guys in their 20s none were aesthetic

I was at a dance music event a couple of months ago which would've been full of Dutch people and I did spend quite some time admiring the dogmaxxed prettyboys I seen although it is hard to put into perspective what percentage of the 10,000 people there that they represent. If I see 30 in a night my brain might be tricked into thinking 20% of the guys there were Chadlites just because they are that memorable

• +1
Reactions: mug, snsfg122 and PubertyMaxxer
The higher your social class, the more the playing field slopes towards prettyboys. Similarly, the lower your social class, the more you can gain from being "masc"

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab and datboijj
The higher your social class, the more the playing field slopes towards prettyboys. Similarly, the lower your social class, the more you can gain from being "masc"
In rich places like Switzerland, masc men still regularly mog

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
OP doesn't recognize the difference between higher and lower class appeal, many such cases

(If you think I mean that you have to be a prettyboy to have higher class appeal, read again)

OP doesn't recognize the difference between higher and lower class appeal, many such cases

(If you think I mean that you have to be a prettyboy to have higher class appeal, read again)
Mascthetic like Alexander breck and ian Somerhalder slays both.

Prettyboys just look like harmless low T cucks that's why no one respects them.
Also,they imitate female beahivour too much on tiktok which is fag like

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension