Same coloring as the guy you posted, stop coping

No light blonde male could come remotely close to this
6d4248ac1f344f60bf3608674506cd2e.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean, Agendum, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
No light blonde male could come remotely close to this
6d4248ac1f344f60bf3608674506cd2e.jpg
Ok now all the trolls aside because I feel I'm the only using sarcasm and you are replying seriously.

Yes light blond looks like shit. At least on basically most light blond men you will see which are very little. I can only think of Brad Pitt at some role, and a Ralph Lauren model looking very good. In the rest of cases they would benefit from dark hair or dirty blond.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
7132c6e7c3d30c09ca4c215831c4407d.jpg
iu
iu
iu
iu

@Pendejo thoughts?

He looks good and not failoed by light blond hair. With that orange skin tone it's pretty clear he would look worse with darker hair, what it's hard to imagine is whether he would look better with darker hair but with less tanned skin.

• +1
Reactions: pedroesp547 and DelonLover1999
iu
iu
iu
iu

@Pendejo thoughts?

He looks good and not failoed by light blond hair. With that orange skin tone it's pretty clear he would look worse with darker hair, what it's hard to imagine is whether he would look better with darker hair but with less tanned skin.
His hair is not full light blonde tho, like it's kinda dirty blonde/light brown at the same time, honestly I don't understand how some people hair works but hopefully you see what I mean

937136f30f84b4eaa87873434828bbcc.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
you guys are on full retarded mode
i took that hand picture out of fucking pinterest. preston believed and added me into his lists, you are so manipulable

no he has 0 appeal except for some well educated white girl or random 1 out of 80 ethnic girls

no he is not jewish, its sarcastic, if you had read the thread you would know

Im the opposite of coping. My hair and eyebrows are darker than shit nowadays.

By definition you are the ones coping.
I know, but you're Balkan and Nordic mix right? Or atleast I think so, you've made threads about hating not being full Nordic lol

• +1
His hair is not full light blonde tho, like it's kinda dirty blonde/light brown at the same time, honestly I don't understand how some people hair works but hopefully you see what I mean

937136f30f84b4eaa87873434828bbcc.jpg

I was going to say that it could be argued that his hair isn't full light blonde.

It's actually brown but hair sun damage can make the hair lighter. His light hairs got exposed the most to sun and that' the why to that look. I mean, it's not a guess I'm sure that's why. And it does not change the whole hair, just the part exposedz that's why his roots are of a dark color, that's his undamaged hair look.

I just barely know of anyone famous with full light hair. The percentage of people is very low and most of them are just "sunkissed" full blonds, if they don't get sun exposure and cut their hair, it would be pretty darkish. I can imagine that it would look worse in any case and darker would be preferable. The look would be cool and unique with a good bone structure and eyebrows but the general preference would be darker.

Btw mirin his side profile hard

I know, but you're Balkan and Nordic mix right? Or atleast I think so, you've made threads about hating not being full Nordic lol
I would need to do a gene test to accurately say it. But you can forget about nordic, just centre european and some eastern

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I would need to do a gene test to accurately say it. But you can forget about nordic, just centre european and some eastern
Where are you from??

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum and Debetro
No, fuck as in sex jfl, dont you coloring mog iberians or are you dark hair + dark eyes??
Meh. When I was a kid I did, blond + green eyeish looked very good. With age it turned brown / dark dirty blond. My eyebrows also became darker than most of people here. So I don't stick out at all especially in the North where blue eyes are not rare and skin and hair are similarish.

But all this doesn't matter. My eyes developed droopy eyelids recently, my haircut is shit af and I don't want to risk going to the barber and getting it fucked up. And some other things. Could get some hoes and a gf if I had social media and a social circle but I don't. In fact I haven't hanged out more than ten times the last 4 years, people have a normal first impression but they quickly realize I'm a weirdo so they don't interact with me.

My hopes are high especially once I start gymcelling but for the moment this is it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 39140 and sportsmogger
I was going to say that it could be argued that his hair isn't full light blonde.

It's actually brown but hair sun damage can make the hair lighter. His light hairs got exposed the most to sun and that' the why to that look. I mean, it's not a guess I'm sure that's why. And it does not change the whole hair, just the part exposedz that's why his roots are of a dark color, that's his undamaged hair look.

I just barely know of anyone famous with full light hair. The percentage of people is very low and most of them are just "sunkissed" full blonds, if they don't get sun exposure and cut their hair, it would be pretty darkish. I can imagine that it would look worse in any case and darker would be preferable. The look would be cool and unique with a good bone structure and eyebrows but the general preference would be darker.

Btw mirin his side profile hard
Not true at all because Europe has never been as depigmented as it is now, meaning that if you went to 1000 AD Sweden the people there would look darker with less naturally blonde males and females then it is today. This process of depigmenting continually happening is obviously from sexual selection done by females on lighter males and the other way around doesn't exist unless you are a deep into the cope redpiller, women are the judges for passing on genes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Not true at all because Europe has never been as depigmented as it is now, meaning that if you went to 1000 AD Sweden the people there would look darker with less naturally blonde males and females then it is today. This process of depigmenting continually happening is obviously from sexual selection done by females on lighter males and the other way around doesn't exist unless you are a deep into the cope redpiller, women are the judges for passing on genes
What are you trying to say exactly? I understood what you said but not the idea or the cause of this post

View attachment 2599607 View attachment 2599609 View attachment 2599611 View attachment 2599612 View attachment 2599613

WHITE NORDIC RACE (also called nordid race, white nordid, Nordic race, white race, Europid race or Eastern snow breed). Homo SS Borealis Albus.

This man is a white-Nordic of the highest purity. He notices skin that is neither pale nor milky-white, nor capable of blushing, but rather “golden,” which seems ready to be tanned moderately without burning, as well as a fairly vertical forehead. Psychologically, we are faced with a noble, harmonious, serene, serious, patient, balanced, martial, agile, honorable, disciplined, honest, efficient and racist race, but also innocent, too angelic and “not very smart” about some things. Contrary to what his clothing suggests, the example is not Jewish, since he is a model and has taken photos in different outfits.

· Height: Very tall (probably over 2 meters in the pure original specimens).

· Constitution: Slim, athletic. Well modeled shoulders, wide and straight. Long neck. Although he is a “fine” physical type, he has a propensity to develop muscles under appropriate conditions.

· Eyes: Very light gray, almost whitish. The “luminous” colors blue-sky blues are always mixtures between the light gray color of the Nordic-white and the dark blue color of the Nordic-red. This iris color, very light gray, almost white, is the eye color par excellence of the pure white Nordic race.
Gray eye color is most abundant in Finland, the Baltic nations and
the European part of Russia. They respond to even higher levels of melanin
lower than blue eyes, and the optical phenomenon that makes them appear gray is
the same one that makes a gray cloudy sky look like.
Extended form. Inserted deep into the face under the eyebrows
low, thin, clearly horizontal (forming a T with the nose),
moderately populated, giving a thoughtful and bold expression, and a look
penetrating and intense. Large pupils, medium-short distance between eye and eye.
Small eye sockets. Superciliary ridges moderately marked.

· Nose: Narrow, straight, not very fleshy and harmonious. High nasal bridge: the key to the Nordic-white nose is that its “root” is located very high, almost on the forehead, and therefore it does not have a sunken brow as in the case of the Nordic-reds.

-Mouth: Marked and dark lips, but thin and not very voluminous. Wide nasolabial furrow (the vertical line that divides the mustache in two), which gives the central tips of the upper lip a separated appearance and a slightly “disgusted” expression, in the style of classical statues.

· Ears: Narrow, “slightly rounded”.

· Hair: Platinum-blonde close to white, straight and fine.

· Body hair: The same color as the hair, very fine and little
abundant.

· Skin: White-ivory, clean. Pale in the absence of tan. Levels
low in both eumelanin and pheomelanin, but the white-Nordic race has
the M1CR gene is active, and therefore your skin is capable of synthesizing melanin, it is
That is, this race, unlike the red Nordics that we will see later, can
tan. Curiously, the image of a tanned white-Norseman, as a sign
of tanning life in the open air, was the favorite image in propaganda
of the Third Reich, and what the Nazis were trying to promote by
instinct, even without modern knowledge of genetics, was the type
nordic-white.
How did light skin develop, and why? As there are many pseudo-theories
of amateurs who like to conclude that white skin is
vulnerable, I'm going to clear up this matter by turning the tables
once and for all.
Light skin is an adaptation to the scarcity of the North and the lower strength
of the Sun in arctic conditions. Under Nordic conditions, excessive melanin
Too dark skin does not allow enough sunlight to pass through,
essential to catalyze the production of Vitamin D (strength of the
skeleton, immune system, bones of the mother and fetus). It is therefore
that, in arctic climates, races like the Negroid can only survive if they have
a very complete and abundant diet as well as sufficient sunlight. in case
Otherwise, the situation produces Vitamin D deficiency: weakness,
decalcification and/or deformity of the bones, rickets, interruption of
growth in children, osteoporosis, bone fractures, predisposition to
malnutrition and breakdown of the immune system. The dark races
They need very intense amounts of sunlight (and/or a very complete diet)
to produce sufficient amounts of Vitamin D, while
Light breeds get by with less light and less food. This is the reason why
which the health authorities of both Canada and the United States , have recommended dark-skinned people ―mainly blacks
and mestizo Latin Americans, but also many brown individuals
coming from Southern Europe― that, between Autumn and Spring, when sunlight
is weaker, consume between 1000 and 2000 IU (units) daily
international) of Vitamin D: perpetually dark skin is deficient
compared to white in any place that is not a hot area.
The white-Nordic race, then, would be adapted both to letting light pass
solar to your body (Winter, pale skin) and to limit its absorption in Summer
(Summer, tan), unlike the red Nordics, which because they have been
longer in arctic conditions (they would really be the breed
“ultra-Nordic” par excellence), have adapted, definitively losing the
ability to produce melanin.

· Skull: Dolichocephalic (long seen in profile,
little width, narrow temples) and occipital curve. This breed has mainly developed backward and forward cranial capacity.

Note that dolichocephalus is not characterized
not only because it is “long”, but its illusion of length is increased by
the narrowness of his temples (the temporal bones) compared to the
roundness of the brachycephalic, wider and with more bulging temples (bones
more developed temporal bones). Viewing the skull in profile only reveals whether it is planaoccipital (flattened occipital) or curved occipital (prominent occipital).

· Front: Straight, large and quite vertical.

· Jaw & chin: Harmonious and well-formed jaw. Chin
between the prominent one of the Nordic-reds and the recessed one of the Dinarics.

· Face profile: Not completely vertical but almost. progressive and
straight (orthognathous, open facial angle).

Dolichocephalic skull (long). One of the ways to see the degree of
Northernization of a European is to check the angle of his profile. If it tends to be
almost vertical and almost straight (completely vertical and completely straight in the
Nordic-red), along with the red line represented, it is normal for it to have
a lot of Nordic influence. With dinaric mixtures, generally the first
trait in betraying that open angle (the vertical red line) is the forehead,
that is becoming “escape” backwards. Other traits that end up revealing
Non-Nordic influences are the nose (very forward) and the chin (very
delayed). These mixtures are more evident with white Nordics than with reds,
Because as I said, the Red Nords have the most Nordic features.
exaggerated and more “coined”.

· Other features: Features denoting
goodness, benevolence and balance, very youthful and fresh appearance that is preserved
until a very advanced age (although not as old as the Nordic-reds). Image
“blonde” in general.
Abundance of athletic and active but extraordinarily feminine women,
attractive and of an almost supernatural beauty, which translates into a very high
reproductive success of maternal white-Nordic lineages.
It could be said that the distribution of the Nordic-whites is to a certain extent
point related to blood group A.

· Paternal lineages (Y-DNA): I1 and I2. Other possible candidates for its origin: G2a, H2 or T1a.

· Maternal lineages (mtDNA): U, K.

· Mythology: This race corresponds to the recurring notion of
“Hyperborea” (Greeks), “Ultima Thule” (Romans, Germans), Septentrionis
Lux, Aryana Vaejo (Persians) and many other references to a sacred place of the
Far North, found among the Indo-Iranians, the Persians, the Greeks, the
Romans, Celts and Germans. What all these legends have in common
is that they describe a North with a mild climate and benevolent conditions, which suffered
suddenly a sudden drop in temperature that made it uninhabitable,
launching its inhabitants to invade other lands. This version, which in my
opinion is too recurrent in many Indo-European peoples to
be a lie, it is still not sufficiently supported by Science, which is why I
I stick to the most “official” version, which also does not have to contradict the
Hyperborean thesis.
In Germanic mythology, the white Nordics would correspond to the
divine clan of the Aesir or Aces, a group of gods of war, of
honor and order.

· Funeral rites: Cremation. In the old mentality, cremate
to the dead man implied that the most ethereal parts of him (the mind, the spirit) ascended
to Heaven, from which they came, while their material parts (the body) were
They turned into ash and returned to Earth.

· Mentality: Related to Heaven. Worship of ancestors and
fallen in combat, to war, to manhood and fire. appreciation for a life
short and glorious ended by a mors triumphalis or “triumphant death.”

· Psychology, idiosyncrasy and racial character: Great intelligence, love
to honor, attachment to order, respect for authority and seniority, calculating,
great warrior and military vocation (militarism and war as a way of life
come from this race), courage, altruism, idealism, racism, heroism,
self-control, discipline. Intelligence, reflection. Very developed will:
tendency to asceticism and sports training. Eagerness to explore.
Also innocence and an absolute incapacity for "trafficking", even
for diplomacy. From this carefree innocence come expressions such as
“blondes are stupid” or “acting Swedish.” It is not a lack of intelligence, but
a somewhat “angelic” way of being, which makes these people “little
smart” about some things that have a lot to do with degeneration and
plebeianization of modern society, and that darker racial types,
primitive and less evolved animals can take advantage of them. It is the myth of
carefree and confident Siegfried and the “stab in the dark” archetype
back".

· Distribution: The white Nordic race has its strong nuclei in
the Scandinavian countries (Southern Sweden being the purest nucleus),
North America, Oceania, Great Britain, Holland, Germany and Poland. However,
It is distributed throughout Europe and both Americas, the Middle East, the
South and Central Asia, Siberia and North and East Africa.

· History above: It is thought that this variety emerged more or less
50,000-10,000 years ago, when much of Northern Europe was covered
through the ice. At that time, a pocket of population had accumulated in
the Balkans, which were free of ice. Some will ask why
This breed is called “Nordic” if it comes from a southern area that does not even
It has an extreme climate. The answer is that, during the ice age, the
Temperatures were much lower across the planet. The Sahara was an area
fertile, while Southern Europe had to be under clearly defined conditions.
arctic, very similar to those that now govern Iceland or perhaps a little further to the
South, where the trees begin to grow. The origin of this breed places it as
the most recent, “youngest” and, in my opinion, most evolved evolutionary model
than the other races.
Haplogroup genetics seems to conclude that this race,
associated with haplogroups I, mutated and therefore evolved, from
of Dinaric ancestors: the IJ lineage would have divided, giving rise, on the one hand (Middle East) to haplogroups J (Semitic), and on the other (Balkans) to haplogroups I, resulting from arctic natural selection (see diagrams in the section of Evolution of lineages), and whose origin dates back 21,000 years. However, it is possible that the Nordic-whites descend from a cross, since on their paternal line they are carriers of I, but on their mother's side they carry UK, a haplogroup that arrived in Europe about 60,000 (!) years ago along with a paternal haplogroup, currently unknown. In a sentence, UK women were in Europe before I men, who interbred with them and who, after a long period of stabilization and, later, mutations, evolved into the current white-Nordic race.
Geneticists believe that to develop traits
biological elements that the Nordic-white race acquired, 800,000 would have been necessary
years (!) of isolation and segregated evolution. It is thought that these 800,000 years
were skipped and “accelerated” thanks to the fact that, among the ancestors of
the Nordic-whites, a strict selection reigned, not to say a great racism, which tended
to bring to multiplication only the qualities that they were interested in obtaining in order to
future generations. In other words, this race (as surely
the Nordic-red, although in a different way) had to have leaders who ensured the quality of the lineage
and subjected it to a strict ascending evolutionary regime in a similar way to
as ranchers do with their flocks. One can also claim a great
sexual selection apart from the well-known rigors of the climate
arctic that would fall into the category of natural selection, but I still
It seems very difficult for a race like the white-Nordic race to have emerged as a result of the
chance and free will: it seems to me rather the work of a “directed evolution”,
as I said. Another thing that in my opinion is underestimated in human evolution
It is the spirit and will at the popular community level, but obviously not
There is scientific evidence to prove it.
When the glacial ice retreated to the North, these white Nordic
(except those of haplogroup I2a, which seem to have stayed in the Balkans,
contributing to the formation of peoples such as the Thracians, Dacians and Illyrians) also moved to the
North. We might wonder why this surprising decision not to
take advantage of the new benevolent circumstances brought by the improvement of the climate,
staying in the area. Perhaps they simply had lives so adapted to the
arctic conditions that required continuing to suffer the rigors of the snow
to function well. Perhaps their leaders thought that staying in one area
warm would relax his people more than it should. Or, that these people fled from
the new Dinaric migrations that, coming from Asia, tended to penetrate
Europe (the Danubian Culture, for example). But what is clear is that these people ended up occupying
the one we accept is the Urheimat of the Indo-European peoples: the South of
Scandinavia, the German-Polish Plain and the Baltic Basin.

The white Nordic race, then, corresponds to the origin of the languages
Indo-European and, after a mixture with red elements and to a lesser extent
Dinarians, with the great Aryan invasions (the Achaeans and the Dorians had to
correspond to a large extent with this racial type) and with the expansion of
patriarchal, aggressive, warrior, solar and “Olympic” cultures. we would accept
that the original Germans, as described by the Roman Tacitus
in his “Germania”, they corresponded to a pure or almost pure Nordic-white type,
since according to the author:
I am of the opinion of those who understand that the Germans never
joined in marriages with other nations, and that they are a pure race and not
mixed, sealed with its own character and resembling nothing but themselves. Of
where it comes from that such a large number of people have almost all the same
disposition and figure, the severe blue eyes, the blonde hair, the bodies
big and strong only for the first impetus
(“Germania”, IV).
It is obvious that the descendants of these individuals interbred with the
nordic-red variety and with dinars, giving rise to the modern population
Germanic, predominantly “chestnut”. And just as in the past there was always a
matrix, a core, filled with Nordic blood to throw on the
decadent civilizations that had mixed, today there are no nuclei left
of Nordic-white blood that remain 100% pure. The only way out in this
sense would be biotechnology, biopolitics, genetic engineering and a
positive eugenics program to rescue the genes that remain hidden in
the gene pool of the modern “White Race.”
· Current context: It can be said that this breed, together with the variety
red that we will see below, is the quintessence of the entire “West”, since
It is found in all “white” countries and thus constitutes a kind of nexus
of unity, a point in common, the perfect excuse that unites us all as
“whites.” Although it is extremely difficult to find Nordic-Whites of
absolute purity (the photographs we have as examples are true gems of Physical Anthropology), the greatest purity and proportion is found in the South of Sweden and
eastern parts of Norway, and roughly corresponds to the
distribution of haplogroup I1. However, numerically, there is more blood
nordic-white in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Holland,
Great Britain and some Eastern countries such as Poland, Russia, Ukraine and others.
Generally, it is assumed that such people descend from those Germanic waves
which were the Anglo-Saxons, the Vikings and the Normans.

In my personal opinion, this race, in its purity, is the most
evolved, more versatile, more refined, closer to the Gods and more
perfected of the Planet, although it is really a matter of opinions - a lot
could also be said in favor of the red Nordic race, which really is “more
Nordic” and is better adapted to arctic conditions, while the breed
nordic-white is simply quite depigmented but can continue
producing melanin as a result of an arctic adaptation process

interrupted (or simply not finished).
darkest .org user btw

• JFL
What are you trying to say exactly? I understood what you said but not the idea or the cause of this post
I wanted to say that on paper it looks like very light features like the model you have in the OP seem ideal from female pov somehow if we look how the genes for blonde hair spread with almost only indo european males mixing with neolithic farmer women, the only non esoteric explanation for me on this is that it looks very low contrast which is male dismoprhic trait but nothing else explains why women love coloration that looks too pale to us but maybe our male brain just has big trouble seeing it as super attractive

• +1
Pull up his pants when your done man

View attachment 2599607 View attachment 2599609 View attachment 2599611 View attachment 2599612 View attachment 2599613

WHITE NORDIC RACE (also called nordid race, white nordid, Nordic race, white race, Europid race or Eastern snow breed). Homo SS Borealis Albus.

This man is a white-Nordic of the highest purity. He notices skin that is neither pale nor milky-white, nor capable of blushing, but rather “golden,” which seems ready to be tanned moderately without burning, as well as a fairly vertical forehead. Psychologically, we are faced with a noble, harmonious, serene, serious, patient, balanced, martial, agile, honorable, disciplined, honest, efficient and racist race, but also innocent, too angelic and “not very smart” about some things. Contrary to what his clothing suggests, the example is not Jewish, since he is a model and has taken photos in different outfits.

· Constitution: Slim, athletic. Well modeled shoulders, wide and straight. Long neck. Although he is a “fine” physical type, he has a propensity to develop muscles under appropriate conditions.

· Eyes: Very light gray, almost whitish. The “luminous” colors blue-sky blues are always mixtures between the light gray color of the Nordic-white and the dark blue color of the Nordic-red. This iris color, very light gray, almost white, is the eye color par excellence of the pure white Nordic race.
penetrating and intense. Large pupils, medium-short distance between eye and eye.

· Nose: Narrow, straight, not very fleshy and harmonious. High nasal bridge: the key to the Nordic-white nose is that its “root” is located very high, almost on the forehead, and therefore it does not have a sunken brow as in the case of the Nordic-reds.

-Mouth: Marked and dark lips, but thin and not very voluminous. Wide nasolabial furrow (the vertical line that divides the mustache in two), which gives the central tips of the upper lip a separated appearance and a slightly “disgusted” expression, in the style of classical statues.

abundant.

the M1CR gene is active, and therefore your skin is capable of synthesizing melanin, it is
nordic-white.
once and for all.
which the health authorities of both Canada and the United States , have recommended dark-skinned people ―mainly blacks

little width, narrow temples) and occipital curve. This breed has mainly developed backward and forward cranial capacity.

more developed temporal bones). Viewing the skull in profile only reveals whether it is planaoccipital (flattened occipital) or curved occipital (prominent occipital).

between the prominent one of the Nordic-reds and the recessed one of the Dinarics.

Northernization of a European is to check the angle of his profile. If it tends to be
almost vertical and almost straight (completely vertical and completely straight in the

goodness, benevolence and balance, very youthful and fresh appearance that is preserved
“blonde” in general.
attractive and of an almost supernatural beauty, which translates into a very high
It could be said that the distribution of the Nordic-whites is to a certain extent

· Paternal lineages (Y-DNA): I1 and I2. Other possible candidates for its origin: G2a, H2 or T1a.

is that they describe a North with a mild climate and benevolent conditions, which suffered
I stick to the most “official” version, which also does not have to contradict the
Hyperborean thesis.
honor and order.

to the dead man implied that the most ethereal parts of him (the mind, the spirit) ascended

to honor, attachment to order, respect for authority and seniority, calculating,
primitive and less evolved animals can take advantage of them. It is the myth of
back".

This breed is called “Nordic” if it comes from a southern area that does not even
arctic, very similar to those that now govern Iceland or perhaps a little further to the
than the other races.
of Dinaric ancestors: the IJ lineage would have divided, giving rise, on the one hand (Middle East) to haplogroups J (Semitic), and on the other (Balkans) to haplogroups I, resulting from arctic natural selection (see diagrams in the section of Evolution of lineages), and whose origin dates back 21,000 years. However, it is possible that the Nordic-whites descend from a cross, since on their paternal line they are carriers of I, but on their mother's side they carry UK, a haplogroup that arrived in Europe about 60,000 (!) years ago along with a paternal haplogroup, currently unknown. In a sentence, UK women were in Europe before I men, who interbred with them and who, after a long period of stabilization and, later, mutations, evolved into the current white-Nordic race.
biological elements that the Nordic-white race acquired, 800,000 would have been necessary
years (!) of isolation and segregated evolution. It is thought that these 800,000 years
the Nordic-whites, a strict selection reigned, not to say a great racism, which tended
to bring to multiplication only the qualities that they were interested in obtaining in order to
the Nordic-red, although in a different way) had to have leaders who ensured the quality of the lineage
It seems very difficult for a race like the white-Nordic race to have emerged as a result of the
as I said. Another thing that in my opinion is underestimated in human evolution
contributing to the formation of peoples such as the Thracians, Dacians and Illyrians) also moved to the
take advantage of the new benevolent circumstances brought by the improvement of the climate,
warm would relax his people more than it should. Or, that these people fled from
Europe (the Danubian Culture, for example). But what is clear is that these people ended up occupying

in his “Germania”, they corresponded to a pure or almost pure Nordic-white type,
(“Germania”, IV).
absolute purity (the photographs we have as examples are true gems of Physical Anthropology), the greatest purity and proportion is found in the South of Sweden and
Great Britain and some Eastern countries such as Poland, Russia, Ukraine and others.

H20

• JFL
kike

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Cope, Dark Triad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Light Triad

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and sportsmogger
Dark Hair looks much better, masculine and attractive than blonde
In scandinavia you need to be blond otherwise you are automatically subhuman in the rest of the world I agree

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pedroesp547, sportsmogger and the BULL
Superior Bro. I bow down

Anstrum pheno

In scandinavia you need to be blond otherwise you are automatically subhuman in the rest of the world I agree
Extreme Cope, Being Exotic will make you stand out of the crowd. If you look like Medeterenian South European you'll have all woman in Scandinavia. So cope

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Debetro
Extreme Cope, Being Exotic will make you stand out of the crowd. If you look like Medeterenian South European you'll have all woman in Scandinavia. So cope
Nice cope

You just proved that you don't live there so I don't know why do you pretend that you know how things are. People with dark hair get bullied and treated like inmigrants. Dark hair is unacceptable in subhuman in the north.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, sportsmogger and Snake.0359
Nice cope

You just proved that you don't live there so I don't know why do you pretend that you know how things are. People with dark hair get bullied and treated like inmigrants. Dark hair is unacceptable in subhuman in the north.
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, Debetro and sportsmogger
Our noses are comparable

Picsart 23 12 15 00 58 47 191

• JFL
Nice cope

You're mentally retarded, Nowadays I see many couples like this, In Eastern Europe is pretty common. Also my friend was in Germany he's Persian 5'10 and slayed there, women were so interested in him they said that German men have small dicks. Southern men usually have higher Testosterone and more agressive than North European men, Usually Blonde nordic looking women are into Meds, No joke, I saw this countless times. Plus being Exotic helps a lot. Women don't want feminine white blonde cucks, they want men. Plus White population is rapidly declining because these faggots can't reproduce. Meanwhile black and brown people have 5 kids on average. Whites are the race most affected by inceldom. And who is gonna be bullied? North white men can bully someone??? JFL. I heard that Europe is so afraid of Ethnics, especially Muslim one, so cope again

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and sportsmogger
dogshit font
neck yourself OP
dog didnt read GIF by FirstAndMonday

• JFL
he is curry lol

• JFL
Poor girl
You're mentally retarded, Nowadays I see many couples like this, In Eastern Europe is pretty common.
Another slav? Jfl
Also my friend was in Germany he's Persian 5'10 and slayed there, women were so interested in him they said that German men have small dicks.
I have 3 girl friends who went to Italy and said the men are short, bald, brown, and have small dicks. Your point?
Southern men usually have higher Testosterone and more agressive than North European men,
Proof of testosterone differences?Unprobable since med and nordic are not genetical groups and just pseudo names, unless the difference are from eternal factors, which again where? European men have the thickest bones out of every human population, and have the lowest testosterone? Something doesn't fit.
Usually Blonde nordic looking women are into Meds, No joke, I saw this countless times.
Into good looking white meds. Yes they are. This doesn't mean they wouldn't prefer a better looking dirty blond. Neither this blond would be prefered purely physically vs a better looking med. See what I mean?
Plus being Exotic helps a lot.
Only if you look good. If not, being exotic in something is an outcast failo.
Women don't want feminine white blonde cucks, they want men.
Sure. Neither they want swarthy 6 inched wrists 5'7 stinky greeks. They prefer a blue eyed 6'5 Dutch with 8 inch wrists, square chin, lantern jaw. An actual man. Again, your point?
Plus White population is rapidly declining because these faggots can't reproduce.
Every population that consistently lived in first world countries has declining kids per woman.

Also jfl at your arab ass trying to claim med status who are racist AF to MENAs What could I expect from this slav-ethnic forum, it's always the same thing I wonder if all these accounts pertain to the same 2 people.
Meanwhile black and brown people have 5 kids on average.
You have so many because of being poor and not having contraceptives. Realize you are bragging such a pathetic thing, breeding like rabbits to give lives of suffering.
Whites are the race most affected by inceldom.
Flawed percentages and flawed conclusions.
And who is gonna be bullied? North white men can bully someone??? JFL.
I've seen it. You are not messing up with warrior skulled Lesnar / Carmack lookalikes, get your ego back to the ground.
I heard that Europe is so afraid of Ethnics, especially Muslim one, so cope again
They are of MENAs, latinos and blacks . Their behaviour is completely uncivilized. The more crimes they will cause these years the earlier they will be kicked out. Remember whole asian block supports this decision and has concentration camps for them.
he is curry lol
-curry

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, It'snotover and the BULL
Poor girl

Another slav? Jfl

I have 3 girl friends who went to Italy and said the men are short, bald, brown, and have small dicks. Your point?

Proof of testosterone differences?Unprobable since med and nordic are not genetical groups and just pseudo names, unless the difference are from eternal factors, which again where? European men have the thickest bones out of every human population, and have the lowest testosterone? Something doesn't fit.

Into good looking white meds. Yes they are. This doesn't mean they wouldn't prefer a better looking dirty blond. Neither this blond would be prefered purely physically vs a better looking med. See what I mean?

Only if you look good. If not, being exotic in something is an outcast failo.

Sure. Neither they want swarthy 6 inched wrists 5'7 stinky greeks. They prefer a blue eyed 6'5 Dutch with 8 inch wrists, square chin, lantern jaw. An actual man. Again, your point?

Every population that consistently lived in first world countries has declining kids per woman.

Also jfl at your arab ass trying to claim med status who are racist AF to MENAs What could I expect from this slav-ethnic forum, it's always the same thing I wonder if all these accounts pertain to the same 2 people.

You have so many because of being poor and not having contraceptives. Realize you are bragging such a pathetic thing, breeding like rabbits to give lives of suffering.

Flawed percentages and flawed conclusions.

I've seen it. You are not messing up with warrior skulled Lesnar / Carmack lookalikes, get your ego back to the ground.

They are of MENAs, latinos and blacks . Their behaviour is completely uncivilized. The more crimes they will cause these years the earlier they will be kicked out. Remember whole asian block supports this decision and has concentration camps for them.

-curry
Extreme over for your autistic cope. Italian men on average has bigger Ds than Nordics. Regarding Testesterone level, just see statistics in top 10 there's no North European men, Egypt has 623 T level, Saudi Arabia 605, Iran 564, Italy 556, Meanwhile Sweden has 417, Switzerland 472, and Germany has highest among Northen Countries with 504, So Cope. Your bone thickness doesn't have to do with T Level lmao. And what are you talking about good looking bad looking Med????LMaooooooo In Italy everyone are Looksmaxxers no joke. Statistically Italian men is considered the most attractive in Europe. And see Turkey, so huge amount of women fly there to find love https://www.thedailybeast.com/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands https://www.raillynews.com/2023/03/What-you-don't-know-about-Russian-women-why-Turkish-men/ And what's point in wrists?? why you are so obsessed with it, women don't care about wrists, meds are not 5'7, just see statistics

It's not very big Difference LMAO. Also 6'5 is even so rare in Scandinavia, plus I was in Netherlands men there have long horse faces and they were out of shape fat asses, it's so hilarious because tall men over 6'2 usually have long faces and other ugly diformations, honestly I've never seen attractive men taller than 6'3. On average Italian, Spaniard, Turkish Men have more attractive Faces than North European Men. European men doesn't have Warrior Spirit, Even Hitler thought that most European men are Coward Soft Cucks. Meds have that Warrior spirit especially in Middle East. White Men cannot fight or defend himself just see this video where ethnic 5'11 80 KG whooped the shit out of 6'4 110 KG Northern guy
And I don't think that these criminals will be kicked out of your country, whole Germany is under control of Chechen Mafia, whole Europe is under Albanian Mafia. If you really had Balls or Courage you'd kick them out at the begining, so again Cope.

And in conclusion Dark and Brown hair was statistically considered the most attractive, Blonde is less attractive. Dark hair usually represents Power and Masculinity, blonde is Feminity and Weakness.

In other words this looks dangerous and masculine

This Feminine, weak and Faggot

or this one

Soon In whole Europe will be this

Hate it or believe it, you Faggot Cuck Nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Skywalker, It'snotover and 2 others

abundant.

nordic-white.
once and for all.

“blonde” in general.

Hyperborean thesis.
honor and order.

back".

than the other races.

(“Germania”, IV).

Slavs arent white + looks soy

Looks like shit

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and SonOfDarkseid
iu
iu
iu
iu

@Pendejo thoughts?

As you said his skintone is what makes the diff

If he was pale, it wouldn’t work nearly as well. There’s also the fact his roots are darker as well as eyebrows.

I hope for your mental health that this is a parody.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Yes bro Ideal

3611294 handsome albino man posing 23 2149018797

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Agendum, RAMU KAKA and Debetro
2981870 tumblr 2caeed98c770d9e5454412338a02f622 e72f2ffe 1280

1748696 1588606698109

This is ideal colouring

• +1
Your pfp is a great example of a white nordid with some little red nordid and armenoid admixture
The man in the OP pics looks like shit tho

• +1