Prettyboys have more SMV than masc jocks in 2022 according to a Vindicta foid on Discord

Who has more SMV in 2022? Assuming they're both GL.

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
Confirmed from the horse's mouth while talking to her on Discord this weekend.
She wants prettyboys with good fashion sense, she instead gets maesthetic jocks wanting to court her while prettyboys ignore her.
She's in her early 20s, slim thick, virgin (lightskin ethnic) and 5ish PSL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Merćer, Preoximerianas and 7 others
insightful as always mate

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, highT, vaninskybird and 2 others
insightful as always mate
Lurking on the vindicta discord is kekfuel tbh
Of course I can't get in because they want voice verification and I'm male :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel and 11 others
Prettyboys go for prime jbs, not roast beef.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 7580
They like slightly masculine prettyboys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, datboijj, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
Lurking on the vindicta discord is kekfuel tbh
Of course I can't get in because they want voice verification and I'm male :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
femcel discord

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Preoximerianas, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Confirmed from the horse's mouth while talking to her on Discord this weekend.
She wants prettyboys with good fashion sense, she instead gets maesthetic jocks wanting to court her while prettyboys ignore her.
She's in her early 20s, slim thick, virgin (lightskin ethnic) and 5ish PSL.
She wants a gl tall big dicked nigga.

Prettyboy, masc, orgre, twink, whatever.

Just be good looking.

And btw fuck that discord chick.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, wateriswet, Anchor_Ship and 8 others
She is a virgin because she is Muslim. She does look young for her age though.
We often talk about how women have endless options but many forget to realize that prettyboy chads have INFINITE options. Why would a prettyboy chad choose her while he can get better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Water, jfl if you listen to what basement dwellers say about what attracts women
Downloadfile 29
@looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Anchor_Ship, datboijj and 6 others
We often talk about how women have endless options but many forget to realize that prettyboy chads have INFINITE options. Why would a prettyboy chad choose her while he can get better?
She said she wants HTN or chadlite-equivalent prettyboys, yet most guys that want to date/want relationships with her are chadlite jocks.

She doesn't want chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 7580
Fun Water GIF

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Preoximerianas, Xangsane and 2 others

Just be good looking.

Do you think these bitches would pass up a GL jock becaause they're stubborn for muh pretty boy? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Gl guys are so rare they'd jump at any kind regardless of their type, it's the same with guys

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: getra and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 7580
She sent me pics of these guys and she described them as having an "NPC" fashion taste.
@ArvidGustavsson keep denying the ntpill

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Do you think these bitches would pass up a GL jock becaause they're stubborn for muh pretty boy? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Gl guys are so rare they'd jump at any kind regardless of their type, it's the same with guys
Indeed, which is why prettyboy vs masc debates are getting annoyingly tedious.

Good looking 6psl, even 5.5 are incredibly rare irl, let alone higher.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14160

Just be good looking.

I showed her lots of pics of guys and she said she wouldn't go for chads, and would prefer a guy closer to her looksmatch

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
I showed her lots of pics of guys and she said she wouldn't go for chads, and would prefer a guy closer to her looksmatch
"Girl" you talked to:
Funny af landwhale meme

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Xangsane and Deleted member 15099
I've noticed this as well. A lot of girls are aware of when they get mogged hard by a guy and actually want someone closer to them but a bit higher.
Women are more self aware of what they can pull than the truecels here who cry for victoria secret models @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, MostGLSlayer, Sny and 6 others
I bet my life she’s virgin but has sucked around 7 dicks

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, goat2x and Xangsane
Where is she from? is she mena?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Xangsane
This or death
F01f0cba49835a1f62e4d70912727ed12

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
Indeed, which is why prettyboy vs masc debates are getting annoyingly tedious.

Good looking 6psl, even 5.5 are incredibly rare irl, let alone higher.
She sent me pics of guys that want to be with her. These guys often send her long paragraphs and hint at dating her long-term, based on screenshots of texts she sent me.

Almost all these guys are robust psl 5.5 - 6 jocks. She's friends with all of them at the moment.

Meanwhile she gets lukewarm receptions from normies, again based on texts she showed me and their faces. Legit soyboy framecel normies, despite HER flirting with them.

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I've noticed this as well. A lot of girls are aware of when they get mogged hard by a guy and actually want someone closer to them but a bit higher.
Women are more self aware of what they can pull than the truecels here who cry for victoria secret models @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink
“Model girls in uk don’t want me, it’s hard out here unless you’re Maher” -
32060459 3E5A 41B3 B3AB CC2BD6872C03

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Looks234, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
I bet my life she’s virgin but has sucked around 7 dicks
Nope. She told me she abstained from sex throughout uni. Anal, vaginal and oral.

A male model approached her once at uni but she rejected his advances because "he won't commit".

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Looks234 and PYT
  • +1
I mean,

She told me she abstained from sex throughout uni. Anal, vaginal and oral.

A male model approached her once at uni but she rejected his advances because "he won't commit".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
The prettyboys gay femboy users here think girls want:
44FE5885 0175 489C AECC 3DDAEC3E746C
B581A303 2CFB 42F1 B8F2 E60D6763B5DA
0662A39B 4070 4F0F A908 7B737394B927

Vs.

The „prettyboys“ girls actually want:

33469DFB 274D 4A12 91F8 08FC5CAB6261
1554F437 8773 47E8 8941 2754228A71A7
297AB2EF 9746 4776 976E C787BDD397BA
AE46AAED F208 46EE 8257 1858604E3C64

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Johanjohan, Elvisandreaa, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
Yea thought so, I never see white prettyboys with mena girls. White prettyboys want white jbs, not ethnics.
But white jocks with mena women, she thinks, is a strange combo.

All the girls talk about chamalet and Vinnie
Because all the girls are rotting on tiktok 24/7 and Chalamet and vinnie are popular there.

If Pitt, Cavill, bomer and Chico would be young again in this tiktok age they would dominate it hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Xangsane and AscendingHero
True high tier/chads gigachad.

Cavill loooks insane, imagine better lashes+eye shape+zygos+lips and a golden tan.....

One of Lachowski's best pics imo, high 6 almost 7 there tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, goat2x, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Because all the girls are rotting on tiktok 24/7 and Chalamet and vinnie are popular there.

If Pitt, Cavill, bomer and Chico would be young again in this tiktok age they would dominate it hard.
There are tiktok chads with masc features like that North Atlantid South African guy + masc mogger with hollow cheeks that @SubhumanCurrycel posted last year but they don’t get much attention

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, germanlooks and Xangsane

Just be good looking.

usually masc looks show big dick energy to them and prettyboys show small dick so they only want to cuddle with prettyboys and fuck with masc men.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
usually masc looks show big dick energy to them and prettyboys show small dick so they only want to cuddle with prettyboys and fuck with masc men.
The girl is friends with these masc guys.

There are tiktok chads with masc features like that North Atlantid South African guy + masc mogger with hollow cheeks that @SubhumanCurrycel posted last year but they don’t get much attention
Don’t know who you mean but doesn’t matter anyways. Popularity =/= appeal/attractiveness

But just tell me, do you seriously believe girls would pick Chalamet over young Cavill, Pitt, Bomer and Chico just based on looks?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
Indeed
"Women are more self aware of what they can pull than the truecels here who cry for victoria secret models "

I wish there was a way you could pin quotes, one of the realest shit i've seen since i joined, this this this.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
Don’t know who you mean but doesn’t matter anyways. Popularity =/= appeal/attractiveness

But just tell me, do you seriously believe girls would pick Chalamet over young Cavill, Pitt, Bomer and Chico just based on looks?
Hmm idk tbh
I think pitt, bomer and Chico mog Vinnie and chalamet but that might just be male gaze

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
if they are both gl they both slay, who cares who beats the other one

• Hmm...
Not really.
This woman seemed very particular about wanting prettyboys with full lips, good hair and good fashion.
She doesn't know what she's missing out on.

Hmm idk tbh
I think pitt, bomer and Chico mog Vinnie and chalamet but that might just be male gaze
Male gaze is this trash

Muh Cbum daddy :soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, datboijj, TsarTsar444 and 7 others