Prettyboys have more SMV than masc jocks in 2022 according to a Vindicta foid on Discord

Who has more SMV in 2022? Assuming they're both GL.

• Total voters
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Looks234, Xangsane and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and LooksOrDeath
Thoughts on colton haynes?
One guy that crushes on that woman looks like him
Definiton of Chad, top tier pheno and lower third, got more robust as he aged. Good pheno and very high sex appeal to women.
Colton haynes young side
Colton haynes long hair mogger
Colton haynes gif tan maxx top tier skin

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, alriodai, goat2x and 2 others
Definiton of Chad, top tier pheno and lower third, got more robust as he aged. Good pheno and very high sex appeal to women.
One guy that's into the said foid looks like him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
Nope. She told me she abstained from sex throughout uni. Anal, vaginal and oral.

A male model approached her once at uni but she rejected his advances because "he won't commit".
Jfl

Confirmed from the horse's mouth while talking to her on Discord this weekend.
She wants prettyboys with good fashion sense, she instead gets maesthetic jocks wanting to court her while prettyboys ignore her.
She's in her early 20s, slim thick, virgin (lightskin ethnic) and 5ish PSL.
You make no sense bro, you literally made a thread saying how MASC guys actually slay on UK whereas pretty boys don't. Is this girl from UK, if she's from another country then things are different

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Vindicta whores are match made in heaven for you .org cunts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Xangsane
Honestly I know for a fact deep down girls want a nice muscular body on top of them thrusting them to sleep- and to rub on the guys abs too while he's fucking her... It's a cope they act intimidated my the masculinity.
Stubble, with nice lean body mogs what a real man should be

• JFL
Honestly I know for a fact deep down girls want a nice muscular body on top of them thrusting them to sleep- and to rub on the guys abs too while he's fucking her... It's a cope they act intimidated my the masculinity.
Stubble, with nice lean body mogs what a real man should be
You want that too fag

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 10652, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
stop doing and thinking dumb shit.
Gl men get girls
the end
end of discussion

no, I don't care what some random chick says, if she even exists in the first place
words are meaningless
regardless of whichever type of gl guy approaches her, she's going to want to fuck him, because he is good looking
that can be any type of good looking.

there are 0 universes where a GOOD LOOKING man loses, period, stop pretending otherwise
jfl.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Preoximerianas
Lurking on the vindicta discord is kekfuel tbh
Of course I can't get in because they want voice verification and I'm male :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Just ask a female friend irl. Wouldn’t be the weirdest thing you’ve done so far

You make no sense bro, you literally made a thread saying how MASC guys actually slay on UK whereas pretty boys don't. Is this girl from UK, if she's from another country then things are different
Yes she is

That's because young women care more about social validation than having good sex. Young women want a man that they can talk about on social media and bring him to meet the parents. When young women sit together and talk about men, they usually talk about how cute, famous and cool a man is.

Older, mature women eventually get tired of social validation and pressure and then care more about enjoying sex. That's why older, mature women want a muscular, masculine man instead of a pretty boy. When older women sit together and talk about men, they usually talk about his performance in bed.

• +1
waste of your freetime with this shit get some hobbies

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
Maesthetic mogs hard both feminine prettyboy and ultra masculine man. End of discussion. Masculine man who also looks pretty? He’ll mog everyone

• +1
@EverythingMattersCel

That's because young women care more about social validation than having good sex. Young women want a man that they can talk about on social media and bring him to meet the parents. When young women sit together and talk about men, they usually talk about how cute, famous and cool a man is.

Older, mature women eventually get tired of social validation and pressure and then care more about enjoying sex. That's why older, mature women want a muscular, masculine man instead of a pretty boy. When older women sit together and talk about men, they usually talk about his performance in bed.
The thing is, the woman talking is in her early 20s who wants prettyboys but instead gets masc jocks.
Should she take this as a blessing in disguise?

Maesthetic mogs hard both feminine prettyboy and ultra masculine man. End of discussion. Masculine man who also looks pretty? He’ll mog everyone
So should the vindicta foid be blessed that it's mostly maesthetic men that are into her, and not prettyboys?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Pretty boys mog in appeal to jbs common knowledge

Pretty boys mog in appeal to jbs common knowledge
The foid I'm referring to is a woman (vindicta user) in her early 20s that wants prettyboys, but instead gets masc jocks.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
The foid I'm referring to is a woman (vindicta user) in her early 20s that wants prettyboys, but instead gets masc jocks.
She’s not a prime woman:feelshah:

• JFL
So should the vindicta foid be blessed that it's mostly maesthetic men that are into her, and not prettyboys?
She should, something tells me that she’s slightly ugly for prettyboys to not want her, especially if she’s early 20s

• Hmm...
Bitch is so entitled

• JFL
She should, something tells me that she’s slightly ugly for prettyboys to not want her, especially if she’s early 20s
She's GL but robust.

• JFL
What about a pretty boy jock

What are you talking about prettyboy? In England? Where are you finding these people?

In London I rarely see anything resembling a TikTok boy wtf. Makes me think we live in different countries.

Most people are UGLY, both genders and like half of them ethnic. Where are all these alternative 5psl white skin brown girls (jfl most brown girls in England are BROWN) and tiktok white prettyboys? Maybe in America but in England that is pure cope.

You must live in Buckinghamshire or some place such as that. No way in London or any of the major cities are you finding high PSL people consistently.

Last edited: