preventing acromegaly on a heightmaxx stack

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
is there literally any way to prevent ts from accidentally happening on a heightmax stack other than just not taking too much? supplements, dosage intervals etc

Don't take it and you won't get it incel.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Dystopian and pentamogged9000
You wont get acromegaly as long as your growth plates are open.

You wont get acromegaly as long as your growth plates are open.
which ones? like does that include my spinal growth plates or just the ones in my wrist

Get scan to see if growth plates are closed, if they are then don't take

You can go off of the ones in your wrist
you good at telling if they’re closed? i have a scan from aboit 2 months ago and i can’t really tell. apparently they need like a shit ton of other info before they can tell you for some reason

you good at telling if they’re closed? i have a scan from aboit 2 months ago and i can’t really tell. apparently they need like a shit ton of other info before they can tell you for some reason
Show the xrays

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and pentamogged9000
other than height, the whole point of doing it is the pro of acromegaly like features/ ideal for cutecels w decent projection

the answer is open growth plates
don't even bother with hgh if you are older than 16

There is a lot that can be done for height maxing up until your growth plates close fully. I have a free telegram channel if you wanna join where we talk about this kind of stuff more indepth and not gay like this forum lol
is there literally any way to prevent ts from accidentally happening on a heightmax stack other than just not taking too much? supplements, dosage intervals etc

hey bro chances are if you act reasonably with your doses its very unlikely that you will self induce acromegaly unless you already have some major genetic predispositions, you can minimize that by getting dna testing done. If you want i have a telegram channel about heightmaxing that I can add you to, my telegram is @ officialmatt

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
hey bro chances are if you act reasonably with your doses its very unlikely that you will self induce acromegaly unless you already have some major genetic predispositions, you can minimize that by getting dna testing done. If you want i have a telegram channel about heightmaxing that I can add you to, my telegram is @ officialmatt
do you think roughly 100-200 mcg of CJC1295 (no Dac) and Ipamorelin (each) is safe (yet also effective)? If you’re open to talking more in depth I can add you on telegram or discord

Show the xrays
Are mine open?
IMG 20231023 WA0001
Screenshot 20231023 172557 Gallery