Prevention is EVERYTHING when it comes to hair loss

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Unavailable
Just popped my first Dut pill at 20, even though I haven't noticed any balding or thinning yet.

Why?

Because starting FIN or DUT early can be the difference between KEEPING your hair and LOSING it. And not just keeping it, but keeping it looking its absolute best.

There's a noticeable difference between someone who's held onto their youthful density and someone who's fought back from visible thinning.

Why?

It Starts Earlier Than You Think

Hair loss often begins subtly, even during puberty. Miniaturization, the gradual shrinking of hair follicles, can be happening without you even realizing it. You could be blaming a "bad haircut" when it's actually the first sign of hair loss.

Balding is a Genetic Lottery

KeySlushyBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

Even with a detailed family history, your own hair destiny is a roll of the dice. Multiple genes and random combinations mean there's no surefire way to predict if you'll inherit the balding curse

DHT Damage

DHT progressively damages hair follicles, and eventually, this damage can become permanent. The longer you wait, the more damage occurs, making it harder to recover.

Hyper-Responders are Young

Those amazing before/after photos you see? Mostly guys in their early to mid-20s. As you age, your body's response to treatment slows down.

Hair Loss is Sneaky

You lose a lot of density BEFORE visible thinning even appears. By the time you notice it, significant damage might have already been done.

Maintenance vs. Regrowth
It's much easier to maintain existing hair than to regrow it once it's gone.

Regret is Common
Most guys who successfully combat hair loss wish they'd started sooner. Don't be that guy, filled with "what ifs."

DONT be that guy in his 30s, NW3+, kicking himself for not starting sooner.

Side effects?

They're not as common or severe as the internet might make you believe. You can always stop if you experience them.

The risk of doing nothing is far greater than the risk of trying.

Bottom Line

DONT WAIT for a receding hairline to take action. Whether balding runs in your family or not, consider starting early. You'll thank yourself later.

P.S. Obviously wait until you are DONE with puberty, before hopping on fin/dut

"Hair is life, if you have no hair, you have no life." - St Hamudi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, iblamehumphrey, aspiringexcel and 41 others
Just popped my first Dut pill at 20, even though I haven't noticed any balding or thinning yet.

Why?

Because starting FIN or DUT early can be the difference between KEEPING your hair and LOSING it. And not just keeping it, but keeping it looking its absolute best.

There's a noticeable difference between someone who's held onto their youthful density and someone who's fought back from visible thinning.

Why?

View attachment 3155659

Hair loss often begins subtly, even during puberty. Miniaturization, the gradual shrinking of hair follicles, can be happening without you even realizing it. You could be blaming a "bad haircut" when it's actually the first sign of hair loss.

Even with a detailed family history, your own hair destiny is a roll of the dice. Multiple genes and random combinations mean there's no surefire way to predict if you'll inherit the balding curse

DHT Damage
View attachment 3155652

DHT progressively damages hair follicles, and eventually, this damage can become permanent. The longer you wait, the more damage occurs, making it harder to recover.

View attachment 3155686

Those amazing before/after photos you see? Mostly guys in their early to mid-20s. As you age, your body's response to treatment slows down.

Hair Loss is Sneaky
View attachment 3155700

You lose a lot of density BEFORE visible thinning even appears. By the time you notice it, significant damage might have already been done.

Maintenance vs. Regrowth

Regret is Common
Most guys who successfully combat hair loss wish they'd started sooner. Don't be that guy, filled with "what ifs."

View attachment 3155701

Side effects?
View attachment 3155575

They're not as common or severe as the internet might make you believe. You can always stop if you experience them.

Bottom Line

DONT WAIT for a receding hairline to take action. Whether balding runs in your family or not, consider starting early. You'll thank yourself later.

View attachment 3155619
Botb for effort
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
if i ever go bald execute me and bury me with a bottle of TRT, TREN, and a bag of raw, red meat

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and 6ft8
agreed
everybody here should be on fin tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mitereew, Yerico7, wombleboy12 and 11 others
Ok cuck :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: traeyoung

Why?

Why?

View attachment 3155659

DHT Damage
View attachment 3155652

View attachment 3155686

Hair Loss is Sneaky
View attachment 3155700

Maintenance vs. Regrowth

Regret is Common

View attachment 3155701

Side effects?
View attachment 3155575

Bottom Line

View attachment 3155619
Dut sucks.

I'm not coping, boy. I have been on various forms of hair loss treatments since you were a child. It's naive of you to think the consequences of such a treatment, especially one with such high potency like that of Dutasteride, will not come with it complications that may in some cases be irreversible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, nofap, Debetro and 3 others
I'm not coping, boy. I have been on various forms of hair loss treatments since you were a child. It's naive of you to think the consequences of such a treatment, especially with such a high potency like that of Dutasteride, will not come with it complications that may in some cases be irreversible.
Take your meds, unc. You are turning senile.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Take your meds, unc. You are turning senile.
You've been on this forum since 14/15, aye? What a fucking disgrace. You're a naive little fuck that's contributed, what, this to the manosphere? What a joke this space has become.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and greycel
You've been on this forum since 14/15, aye? What a fucking disgrace. You're a naive little fuck that's contributed, what, this to the manosphere? What a joke this space has become.
whats ur age bro

It sounds like you're the one coping. LMAO.
Dutasteride's safety profile is comparable to Finasteride's, despite its increased potency. Enjoy your onion juice and horse shampoo, gramps. I'll be over here keeping my hair.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and ErbCel
Dutasteride's safety profile is comparable to Finasteride's
Not, it's not, hence doctors being far more cautious when prescribing it to hair loss suffers.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
Not, it's not, hence doctors being far more cautious when prescribing it to hair loss suffers.
You're confusing cost-effectiveness with safety. Studies like Olsen et al (2006) and Gubelin et al (2014) clearly demonstrate Dutasteride's safety is comparable to Finasteride. Doctors lean towards Finasteride because it's more affordable and has a longer history of use for hair loss. Dutasteride's just the more potent, pricier newcomer.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and ErbCel
miring hard, im getting on 1mg dut daily

DHT IS A WORTHLESS DOGSHIT HORMONE

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Alexanderr, fogdart and 1 other person
Okay even though i have good hair, I'm scared now.

1) how tf do you know if you are actually Losing hair
2)What are the side effects of fin/dut etc. I think minox is safe?

Legit. Been on topical fin and prob going to start micro dosing fin at 17.0

Too many people fall for the meme that anti-dht cause side effects in only a small percentage of patients

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Waiting for my beard to fill in first

i started balding at late 16 but thought it was some hair growth issue

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, boss8055 and ErbCel
The only theoretical risk is that your penis wouldn't reach it's max length if you jump on ARIs so wait until tanner stage 5. And even that is questionable since the trial on people with genetic 5AR deficiency showed that they had micropenises before puberty and then Test grew it normally in most boys so if you're taking it at adolescence there is no worries.

Actually it can be a small pubertymaxx due to slightly increasing T and not allowing for the growth of subhuman body hair and facial hair. All the stuff about DHT and frame is cope, naturally produced DHT doesn't work on the bones - T does

That’s mostly because fin is generic and costs like 10 bucks for a 3 month supply (insurance lets you get it) while Dut costs 60 bucks a month depending on good RX.

Why?

Why?

View attachment 3155659

DHT Damage
View attachment 3155652

View attachment 3155686

Hair Loss is Sneaky
View attachment 3155700

Maintenance vs. Regrowth

Regret is Common

View attachment 3155701

Side effects?
View attachment 3155575

Bottom Line

View attachment 3155619
Good thread.
My dermatologist said that by the time most people notice thinning from the mirror in a specific region, around ~50% of the hairs have already undergone miniaturisation.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and yue
Just popped my first Dut pill at 20
Joined Mar 5, 2019
Admin

So you were, 15 when you joined? Crazy shit innit, nigga became admin of fags.org before being 18

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and givemeheight
Retarded. Hairloss is entirely caused by having a crossbite/crooked jaw that prevents blood flow to the scalp. Jaw surgery and orthodontics will fix your hairfall not castrating yourself.

I had Invisalign which moved my jaw into better alignment and noticed most of my hair fall had stopped by the end of treatment. Reversing it currently due to aesthetic concerns and breathing difficulties in relation and guess what? My jaw is becoming crooked again and I’m waking up with hair on my pillow once more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, robtical, boss8055 and 3 others

Why?

Why?

View attachment 3155659

DHT Damage
View attachment 3155652

View attachment 3155686

Hair Loss is Sneaky
View attachment 3155700

Maintenance vs. Regrowth

Regret is Common

View attachment 3155701

Side effects?
View attachment 3155575

Bottom Line

View attachment 3155619
Imma stick to nofap and scap massage, dont wanna chemically castrate myself with fin

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe and GreekGenes
trannymaxxing:lul:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Clown Show
However is retarted to jump immediately on dutasteride wait at least to start with finasteride and keep the anti-dht atomic stack for later

we're one of the first generations to have access to finasteride/Dutasteride and minoxidil as the only safe & effective treatments for AGA. So grateful for these meds since balding is the single worst LOOKSMIN you can develop.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ErbCel, iabsolvejordan and 2 others
Smart niggas use dut 0.5mg a day and never worry about hair loss (assuming they start early)

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, boss8055, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Is dut or fin more effective and why choose one over the other?
Dutasteride is more effective at the typical 0.5mg daily dosage with a very similar same side effect profile to fin (and highly likely no sides if you are healthy and don’t nocebo yourself). Look that chart i sent more closely along with the results from these studies. I will have perfect dense nw0 hair until i die because of dut 🫡

Image0
Image0
IMG 9218

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, iabsolvejordan, Snowskinned and 2 others
Dutasteride is more effective at the typical 0.5mg daily dosage with a very similar same side effect profile to fin (and highly likely no sides if you are healthy and don’t nocebo yourself). Look that chart i sent more closely along with the results from these studies. I will have perfect dense nw0 hair until i die because of dut 🫡

View attachment 3158856View attachment 3158857View attachment 3158854
What side effects do I need to worry about?

And why that does and not higher, wouldn’t it be more effective?

What side effects do I need to worry about?

And why that does and not higher, wouldn’t it be more effective?
if you are healthy and lean there are no side effects to worry about. dht has very little utility in adults and the increased testosterone makes up for any effects it may have.

unless you get it compounded dut only comes in 0.5mg soft gels. you’d be taking 5 a day rather than 1 for marginal improvements, this is only potentially needed for men with very very extreme balding or guys who started too late and go nuclear.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
What do you think of RU58841 OP ?

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan

Why?

Why?

View attachment 3155659

DHT Damage
View attachment 3155652

View attachment 3155686

Hair Loss is Sneaky
View attachment 3155700

Maintenance vs. Regrowth

Regret is Common

View attachment 3155701

Side effects?
View attachment 3155575

Bottom Line

View attachment 3155619
Im 18 and take 1,25 mg twice a week

I took fin and got gyno

• JFL
Reactions: greycel