Prevention of Stretch Marks

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
how can i prevent chest/shoulder strecth marks ? i'm getting bigger but those marks looks subhuman :feelswah::feelswhy:

how can i prevent chest/shoulder strecth marks ? i'm getting bigger but those marks looks subhuman :feelswah::feelswhy:
Stretch marks are a sign of hard work. They come from either gaining muscle really fast, or losing fat really fast. No one actually gives a fuck if you have stretch marks. But if you want to make them less visible keep it moisturized.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Biiyo03, Chadeep and 1 other person
mew

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
they look mad shit. tell me if you find something, my ass looks like a zebra and can't be asked to get them all over my chest now that i'm gaining muscle

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard, .👽. and 1 other person
they look mad shit. tell me if you find something, my ass looks like a zebra and can't be asked to get them all over my chest now that i'm gaining muscle
damn it do you have those in your ass too ? it looks so subhuman :feelswhy::feelswhy: i will first try laser removal at august/september and someone said use tretinoin if you see any kind of strecthing at the early stages for shoulders. not sure if it prevents though

don't be a fat man

imagine thinking this is a failo

It looks retarded, burn-victim level
I have them on my upper body and I wish they didn't fade out like they did kinda. they look like battle scars.

the only people that are ever going to tell you it looks bad are gymrats.

they look like battle scars.
what a retarded cope:soy:

you sound like these foids JFL

7fb531fd3cc1ac8c3f1e78a905ac9d66

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, BrownBoy and JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I am using tret on them twice a week rn, I think it is working a little. Not a drastic change, but still noticable. Not on my upper body though.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
try using a dermapen or dermaroll
the results are pretty good tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 7098
what a retarded cope:soy:

you sound like these foids JFL

View attachment 1244548
I like them on foids too.

it's not a cope I just legitimately like the way it looks. same reason scars are a halo. why would I strive to look like smooth clean cookie cutter faggot that whines about a buncha marks on his skin? it's all about bone

'I got rejected because of stretch marks' - said no man ever

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish