Primal diet

I dont care basic bulking diet and hot baths its work very good alson skin care and hair tips
Hot baths do seem good the only downside is heats negative effect on sperm

I can only drink best
Hot baths do seem good the only downside is heats negative effect on sperm
Lol eat more then no way bro because on this diet i cum 5 times a day with hot baths

Lol you watch sv3rige or what its 0iq chat wtf is that

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 29747
I dont mind these stupid things

when i was child i had high test and i never mind about that heat kills sperm your iq seems going down

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
when i was child i had high test and i never mind about that heat kills sperm your iq seems going down
Did you get your test check when you were a kid of are you just saying that

Did you get your test check when you were a kid of are you just saying that
Why you need test if u can see from experiences and how thick muscles was .You obssesed with stupid studies like you dont have own brain

• Hmm...
Do soy free eggs matter as I looked at studies and none of the soy went in the eggs or the meat @Rawprimalooks @HerpDerpson
So one of the reasons soy is so popular is that you don't have to worry about pests. And the reason for that is because raw soy is so toxic if you feed it to birds they'd just die. That's why you need to ferment it into tofu or whatever. And for the chickens, they treat it with a chemical solution like kerosene. Then they take the feces from those chicken and feed it to the cows.
So not only soy fed chicken world contain toxins from the soy itself, but also actual toxic chemicals.
They literally tested them and there was no soy in the eggs read it and stop saying they are unhealthy
Well you have to understand, the official nutrition doesn't consider anti-nutirients like phytoestrogens toxic. They actually consider them beneficial. Like toxic antioxidants in plants. There's a pseudo term phytonutrients for all those toxic chemicals. So yeah, they'd just test it and be like "nothing wrong with this".

• +1