Primal/Raw Meat Eaters - How can I eat Warm Raw Meat without Cooking it?

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I know we're not supposed to eat things for taste and shit but...

I've been trying to heat or warm it up because it just tastes so good when it's warm and feels so satisfying but I don't want to cook it and kill all the good bacteria and organisms on it so what tf do I do?

The only way I can get it warm is if it's fresh and I can only do that if I go to a farm while they slaughter it but then the niggers there start giving me weird stares when I start eating it raw and drinking it's blood, besides I can't always go hunting everyday either.

I also need to find a way to make blood warm because it gives me warm feeling in body when I drink it warm at the farm Srs, also helps with clotting since I like drinking it rather than eating it in clots.

I usually mix it with raw milk straight from the tiddy but I've also been drinking it straight recently too, I don't mind the taste because I've never minded the taste and have been drinking it and sucking on metal since I was a kid ngl.

I just wish there was a way to get enough blood to fill a bathtub or something tbh.

Jfl I've also been considering trying to go to a "vampire club" to get blood too ngl since they have niggers over there that like to donate for fetishes and shit :lul:

but ion want to get aids or sum either though tbh tbh

@lutte
@FastBananaCEO
@cloUder
@kjsbdfiusdf
@Albeacho ion if you drink blood cause it's haram but the meat is ok
@Sv3rige
@Thompsonz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, lutte, Moggable and 2 others
sous vide
That'll kill all the bacteria on the meat, part of the reason we eat this shit is for the bacteria in our gut

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple and isis_Bleach
th

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66
That'll kill all the bacteria on the meat, part of the reason we eat this shit is for the bacteria in our gut

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
no bacteria for u after birth:ogre:

coffin GIF
Horror Vampire GIF by filmeditor
Horror Blood GIF by filmeditor

Drink warm blood

coffin GIF
Horror Vampire GIF by filmeditor
Horror Blood GIF by filmeditor

Drink warm blood
That's what I'm trying to do, I could go to the fetish parties but I don't want to get aids and I need a lot of it because I'm going to be eating that shit like a full meal and I also want to bring some meat with me to drench the blood on top too ngl

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
ngl all i can think of is blow on it with ur hot air

@isis_Bleach how is that :sick:? Most of your gut is full of bacteria that you need to live there's even bacteria in yogurt Jfl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach
@isis_Bleach how is that :sick:? Most of your gut is full of bacteria that you need to live there's even bacteria in yogurt Jfl.

sometimes i react w/o thinking ngl:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless and chaddyboi66
place the meat in a food container, place in it in the microwave(without heating it up), let it adjust to room temperature

enjoy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and chaddyboi66
place the meat in a food container, place in it in the microwave(without heating it up), let it adjust to room temperature

enjoy
Yeah but I want it body temperature not room temp

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

What's the point your Indian your body won't absorbed it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 18045 and chaddyboi66
what the fuck

who is this hottie with him???

What's the point your Indian your body won't absorbed it
First you say I'm gook and now you think I'm curry?

Not to mention you just plain ignored my deep post about my Oneitis and why I talk so much shit here.

I might unironically put you on ignore for that if you keep being a faggot.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Albeacho
you don’t deserve to eat body temp raw meat and blood if you didn’t kill the animal. have fun eating cold liver nigga:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Hueless and Deleted member 5189
Fill a jar with hot water that doesn't burn your fingers if you keep them in for 5 seconds. Put the meat in a bowl and place it inside. Enjoy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and chaddyboi66
Just heat the meat up for a few seconds it'll be fine. How hot do u want it? I have it just above room temp at the max

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
just microwave it for a few seconds

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
Just heat the meat up for a few seconds it'll be fine. How hot do u want it? I have it just above room temp at the max
I want it body temp like just off of a fresh animal tbh not too hot just warm because I don't want to kill the bacteria

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

I want it body temp like just off of a fresh animal tbh not too hot just warm because I don't want to kill the bacteria

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Kill the first Indian you see on the street

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable and chaddyboi66
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Jfl they [or their conquerors did at least] used to sacrifice and eat cows until the dravidian slaves started out breeding and replacing them

Then cucked vegan ranjeet "king" made everyone else stop eating meat too
@3:13 YouTube Link for Age-Restrictioncels

No wonder...

Actually the Dravidians aka South Indians eat lots of meat. Especially in Kerala and Tamil Nadu they eat beef . It's the North Indians who don't eat beef. Even then majority North Indians eat chicken or mutton.