PRIMAL SCREAM THERAPY DAILY

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
Can’t seem to find answers, because of how autistic this looksmax is to most people.

The question is: can you do this daily without vocal strain over a long period of time, as long as you scream from your balls/belly?

I do it once every week or two and I’ve progressed from a squeal to a legit roar. I sound scary when I do it now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12165, RecessedPrettyboy and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, R@m@, Deleted member 6423 and 8 others
Vocaroo?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and FoidBuster
Can’t seem to find answers, because of how autistic this looksmax is to most people.

The question is: can you do this daily without vocal strain over a long period of time, as long as you scream from your balls/belly?

I do it once every week or two and I’ve progressed from a squeal to a legit roar. I sound scary when I do it now.
do you live in the jungle?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and Deleted member 7076
what does it help exactly? i might do it :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076

I do it daily and I usually scream in my pillow so it's not very loud so my neighbours don't think I lost my shit again jfl

Btw I don't feel any strain doing this for 3 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 7076
i
I do it daily and I usually scream in my pillow so it's not very loud so my neighbours don't think I lost my shit again jfl

Btw I don't feel any strain doing this for 3 months
Thanks for the reply. Any changes throughout the 3 months? I find that if I do it 2 days in a row, my voice will be the same as the first day even though I screamed again.

depends how long you do it

Jfl just play csgo or some shit goes without thinking then

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
i

Thanks for the reply. Any changes throughout the 3 months? I find that if I do it 2 days in a row, my voice will be the same as the first day even though I screamed again.
Of course yes, but I think my voice returned to my natural depth so I it is a lot deeper now. Maybe It's all in your head or your ears got used to the sound of your voice.

I noticed that my voice changes a lot in situation im in. If im feeling anxious or scared my voice pitch raises a bit, so I started to focus on deep breathing in that moments so that helped a lot in lowering my voice depth.

Maybe cope but these things helped me a lot:

Deep breathing
Chanting ( making OOHHMMM sounds)
Stretching my neck muscles
Strengthening my neck muscles
Primal scream
Nofap

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, .👽. and Deleted member 7076
faggot screams every day for 5 minutes every hour

homeless people scream every couple minutes and always sound high t
but its probably a combo of that and smoking and drinking constantly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
just scream theory

over for you if you don't sound like this

ima start screamin on dat ass

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
such low IQ primitive behaviour is unacceptable. i see poor degenrates in my city scream like that every day, like some kind of deranged monkeys. tbh, i would gladly exterminate them by either sending police force on them, round them up and shoot them, or id just throw them into fire pit so they burn alive. they'd have plenty of time to scream then.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover