Prime Brad Pitt was literally unmoggable

I never understood what was his appeal, he never seemed like anything but a barely above average normie to me, pretty much any male model mogs him.

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
I never understood what was his appeal, he never seemed like anything but a barely above average normie to me, pretty much any male model mogs him.
Lol at the cope Since I don't agree that models mog him, I'll just break my thoughts on him

Pitt > Prime Gandy(He was a virgin until 21, Gandy even admits he was never the one to get girls in high school!!! I think there is a reason for this.)

O'pry admittedly psl mogs him, but his actual sex appeal is far lower than Pitt's. He looks aspie as fuck and while he is handsome, there is a reason Brad Pitt is a synonym for super hot.

Barrett looks too feminine and weird to girls, hell there is a whole thread confirming his irl appeal is shit.

Chico might have had a time where he could compete with pitt, but in a hot/sexy contest, Pitt comes on top. The time he did slay was super short lived.

Hernan Drago comes the closest to Pitt, but Pitt slightly edges out.

Photobender 4
fixed

He has an awesome hairline ngl

How does he mog Pitt? I don't see it.

gets deathmogged by hernan drago and all the other male models with cheekbones and browridges:
pitt is a guy with no browridge and no cheekbone.

View attachment 1219874
View attachment 1219880
They don't mog Pitt to anyone that liked this + a lot of their photos are hella frauded. Especially O'Pry's.

This is what O'Pry side profile is closer too actually looking like.

1e3146420de6a929d1a95cfd643517e0.jpg

E7RDQSKZXFGSLDW4LXKEGWTPHU.jpg

R Kelly side profile mogs the fuck out of him, even at very unfortunate angle without being ultra zoomed in on.

Lol at the cope Since I don't agree that models mog him, I'll just break my thoughts on him

Pitt > Prime Gandy(He was a virgin until 21, Gandy even admits he was never the one to get girls in high school!!! I think there is a reason for this.)

O'pry admittedly psl mogs him, but his actual sex appeal is far lower than Pitt's. He looks aspie as fuck and while he is handsome, there is a reason Brad Pitt is a synonym for super hot.

Barrett looks too feminine and weird to girls, hell there is a whole thread confirming his irl appeal is shit.

Chico might have had a time where he could compete with pitt, but in a hot/sexy contest, Pitt comes on top. The time he did slay was super short lived.

Hernan Drago comes the closest to Pitt, but Pitt slightly edges out.

fag crushing on pitt lol, I still think of him a normie looking, not chad at all.

fag crushing on pitt lol, I still think of him a normie looking, not chad at all.
It's ironic your calling me a fag when this whole jerks off to male models and pretty boys every day.

Also how many normies do you see with his looks? Zero.

II
I think Pitt mogs all, second is Bomer, probably slitly hier psl than Pitt, but he have a odd gaze, look like a deer in headlights, lower his appeal a lot. Cavill have great bones and Best side profile, but his eye aria let him down, Ian have appeal, but I think like Bomer looks a bit odd, Hemsworth is the most masculine, but psl is not the same level like others, plus his small PFL failo him a bit. Cruise have great eye aria, but longhis midface. Anyways I think prime Chico moggs all this to grave and he don't even had to try :ROFLMAO:

They don't mog Pitt to anyone that liked this + a lot of their photos are hella frauded. Especially O'Pry's.

This is what O'Pry side profile is closer too actually looking like.
View attachment 1221365
1e3146420de6a929d1a95cfd643517e0.jpg

E7RDQSKZXFGSLDW4LXKEGWTPHU.jpg

R Kelly side profile mogs the fuck out of him, even at very unfortunate angle without being ultra zoomed in on.
Show those pics to any girl and ask her who mogs. Lol MUH autistic nigger forward growth. Up to a point, forward growth is a must, after that certain point, its a giga cope, and also looks like a fucking nigger dog. O'pry mogs everything. Also, what uncomfortable angle? The best way to fraud forward growth is 3/4 view, o'pry is full side profile view. In fact, if someone would be disadvantaged, that would be o'pry. This forum is full of retarded 15 year olds who are trying to convince me that pitt is slightly above average. How can he cope right? Now I will sleep better knowing that he is also rotting in his basement just like us, alone

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
women prefer johnny depp over pitt tbh even tho i find pitt better looking

Johnny Depp Smiling GIF

brad pitt troy GIF
Deep looks exotic and mysterious, that’s why. Also some of the greatest Zygos in Hollywood history, giga prominent, even though they were kinda low.

E52ECCD1 E8D5 4E33 AF34 E0845F22778B
EE349809 0105 4D0F 9994 1BA974E855FE
DD250363 4842 44E8 9D66 8329D15E04CB
492FA746 5938 494F 99E8 569A48D2C7CE
F30D8CCC 263B 49D7 A3B2 B669E1F3B46D
AA90A163 C5E5 45B1 BF2D E86630DA07FD
AEAFE43F 06E4 449F 8461 2F1266FB5845

Attachments

• E3B76ECF-3745-47C4-88BC-D559833F581D.jpeg
    E3B76ECF-3745-47C4-88BC-D559833F581D.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 0