Prime Chico vs Prime Delon

Who mogs

• Total voters
Ur autistic if u think delon doesn’t have above average bone . Look at his cheekbones from
The side . Look at his chin prominence . Mogs chico in terms of bones .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 3043
Insane cope he’s top 1 percent .
top 0.1/100 at worst, you guys don't seem to understand having harmony like that is way more rare than beeing generically GL.
Especially back then, people were uglier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Sikkunt23
Ur autistic if u think delon doesn’t have above average bone . Look at his cheekbones from
The side . Look at his chin prominence . Mogs chico in terms of bones .
both have above average bones. Chico bones are even better imo beside chin.

top 0.1/100 at worst, you guys don't seem to understand having harmony like that is way more rare than beeing generically GL.
Especially back then, people were uglier.
I do understand . It’s literally what I preach .... . I hate barret cuz he’s a uncanny faggot . It’s just that chico mogs and u need accept reality . Taylor already did tests on this .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
both have above average bones. Chico bones are even better imo beside chin.
Nope . Delon cheekbones are significantly better .

• +1
I do understand . It’s literally what I preach .... . I hate barret cuz he’s a uncanny faggot . It’s just that chico mogs and u need accept reality . Taylor already did tests on this .
i don't deny he mogs today. but what you did ? Asking girls of this era where standards have evolved. I'm just saying it would have been more tied if both were in delon era. it's not easy to compare era, don't you agree?

Oussama mogs chico

idk why it's like that tbh, bc both are prettyboy without much bones. yet chico aged like shit
main reason is.
Chico his hairline is reciding, And chico has narrow-ish temples (which his past great hair made hide). Ideally the upper head is a little bit wider than cheecks. ith Chico that's not the case. And with balding it shows. And that causes that "eggish"upper head shape. And that hits Chico his SMV hard. Chico has not good upper third structure for balding/bald.
But Chico doesn't care, I gues. And he just lets the balding happen

• So Sad
Wtf this is literally retarded questions

Girls think both of them are handsome, and it's just matters of preferences. Some chose Delon over Chico and some chose Chico over Delon when I asked them so what's the point of comparing people who are insanely good looking to see who mogs lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Taylorswift
This is insane/gigachad :

40B61C51 E341 427A 919A D35CB6F6FE99
DFEEDD2D E843 483E 97C6 B735BB51AF54
DFF2EF1E CBFD 4F60 B200 4D035C891925

Alain Delon is not a giga chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Wtf this is literally retarded questions

Girls think both of them are handsome, and it's just matters of preferences. Some chose Delon over Chico and some chose Chico over Delon when I asked them so what's the point of comparing people who are insanely good looking to see who mogs lol
Chico mogs Delon. If they were in direct competition with each other, Delon would get brutally shit on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9048
@Fuckmachine oussama mogs chico brutally. He looks like chico with bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
The fact Delon got about half of the votes Chico did even though you made sure to choose his absolute worse pictures while making sure to pick Chico’s best is very telling.

The fact Delon got about half of the votes Chico did even though you made sure to choose his absolute worse pictures while making sure to pick Chico’s best is very telling.
No. Not really.

The people who voted for Delon despite bad pics were going to vote Delon when they saw the title.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift

sorry op but unmoggable here