Prime David Laid mogs everyone in appeal even prime Chico.

Yeah his profile is good tier, their both on the same level tbh.
David laid gets women of all ages though , Chico’s appeal caps off for women above the age of 20. While women may think he’s cute they won’t want to fuck him anywhere near as much as they would David laid (excluding status ofc)

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
David laid gets women of all ages though , Chico’s appeal caps off for women above the age of 20. While women may think he’s cute they won’t want to fuck him anywhere near as much as they would David laid (excluding status ofc)
Agree, Chico is just for pubescent girls.

• JFL
Chico mogs this home alone looking cunt to oblivion.

Chico is so unimpressive. All pretty boy collagen game

such an extremely short prime, like 1-2 years in his teens

Now looks 45 at 25, gtfo

IF he had truly good bones and ”gens” he’d look great until 70 like some men actually do

• JFL
Irl in motion not in pics.

But this site copes with pics because most don't look as good in motion.

I watched this infamous video of Chico where one of his best pics was taken.

But when you watch him in motion he looks chadish but not that superior. Like he without height looks like just another guy to certain extent. Ofc giga mogger but in motion outside without studio lights and makeup he doesn't give giga Chad vibes.

His face in daylight isn't THAT impressive it is impressive but not that much. Plus his body looks so normie giving him more normal vibe instead of Chad vibe. Like I wouldn't be holy shit if I saw him on street.

Now look at David Laid also in motion in daylight when he isn't putting his camera in his face. In actual irl motion from 8:15

He simply has that gigachad vibe. That's because if you autisticly analyze his face in still picture sure it's not as impressive. But when he moves his forward growth, bone projection, angularity starts to show off in insane way.

Not to mention brutal body mog everyone that goes against him takes. He has top tier huge body with top tier shoulders and top tier waist overall god level shoulder to waist while being giga high appeal to prime jbs.

He brutally mogs in motion.

Tldr: in motion and irl prime Laid in unmoggable in prime jb appeal. But if you want to know why read a thread.

idk man seems like ur just worshipping this gymcel to me

i watched the part of the vid u asked, looks like any other guy to me

took me a while to notice when they had switched over to the gook Lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
idk man seems like ur just worshipping this gymcel to me

i watched the part of the vid u asked, looks like any other guy to me

took me a while to notice when they had switched over to the gook Lmfao
Trust me you are wrong guys like him look insane in motion. Frame like that on almost 190cm is insane presence iril.

Him walking down the street all prime women would check him out and admire him. He would stand out even among male models that it's brutal

Trust me you are wrong guys like him look insane in motion. Frame like that on almost 190cm is insane presence iril.

Him walking down the street all prime women would check him out and admire him. He would stand out even among male models that it's brutal
he would not stand out alongside runway models in a good way

he would not stand out alongside runway models in a good way
It's so deluded to think so.

It's like saying that a girl with 1 point lower face but still hot face would not stand a chance against skinny model with shitty body with zero dimorphism (body of majority of male models) while the other girls has almost perfect body with insane feminine features with out of the world hips to waist ratio (basically David Laids out of world should to waist ratio).

In irl appeal girl with 1-1.5 point lower face but prime perfect body would obliterate other girl.

It's so deluded to think so.

It's like saying that a girl with 1 point lower face but still hot face would not stand a chance against skinny model with shitty body with zero dimorphism (body of majority of male models) while the other girls has almost perfect body with insane feminine features with out of the world hips to waist ratio (basically David Laids out of world should to waist ratio).

In irl appeal girl with 1-1.5 point lower face but prime perfect body would obliterate other girl.
i've really not gotten the time to read this rn i'll come back later maybe

Once you pass a certain looks threshold, looks become subjective. Arguing which slayer is the best slayer is 100% pointless and impossible to know because every girl will say something different. It’s like arguing which color is the best color, everyone has their own answer and it’s always different to the next person’s answer.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 8856
gandy1.gif
R720x0.q80

You almost got it right
yeeees man
finally somebody who gets it :ROFLMAO:
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Chico and Laid still look like pretty boi fags in the face
This guy has masc face, masc body, and also not TOO masc / ogre tier face AND OR body that would actually scare JBs
he would get 18 yr old prime puss even if he's 35, low iq if you think he doesnt (y)

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
yeeees man
finally somebody who gets it :ROFLMAO:
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Chico and Laid still look like pretty boi fags in the face
This guy has masc face, masc body, and also not TOO masc / ogre tier face AND OR body that would actually scare JBs
he would get 18 yr old prime puss even if he's 35, low iq if you think he doesnt (y)
Maybe some 18 year olds lol nowhere near appeal for 14-18 someone like Vinnie has. All girls talk about him at that age. Gandy is more popular with roasties.

I mean you know it yourself since you said 18 and not jbs you know you have to push it to make Gandy able to get them plasuable.

Maybe some 18 year olds lol nowhere near appeal for 14-18 someone like Vinnie has. All girls talk about him at that age. Gandy is more popular with roasties.

I mean you know it yourself since you said 18 and not jbs you know you have to push it to make Gandy able to get them plasuable.
well is that Vinnie guy 17 or something? cause 14-18 is not recommendable for adult men, even if your country's laws allow it
girls are extremely naive and emotional at that age, one wrong step and the girl says she didnt like it and your life is over, since you know how foids are protected and basically in the eyes of normies, at 16 , they are still "children" :soy: even if she has had 30 cocks in her being the HS slut; you can be totally done for in a sec
so thats why i said 18, and 18-19 is more than enough, there are even lots of virgin girls at that age still, and those Gandy can get easily, just like Paul Walker , the Hollywood actor did, in his almost mid 30s and that's all he dated

well is that Vinnie guy 17 or something? cause 14-18 is not recommendable for adult men, even if your country's laws allow it
girls are extremely naive and emotional at that age, one wrong step and the girl says she didnt like it and your life is over, since you know how foids are protected and basically in the eyes of normies, at 16 , they are still "children" :soy: even if she has had 30 cocks in her being the HS slut; you can be totally done for in a sec
so thats why i said 18, and 18-19 is more than enough, there are even lots of virgin girls at that age still, and those Gandy can get easily, just like Paul Walker , the Hollywood actor did, in his almost mid 30s and that's all he dated
Who cares if it's legal in your country? They can't do shit then.

And I don't think there are 18-19 year old virgins that are stacys tier tho

Paul Walker dated Becky ones even with giga status tbh not impressive.

Irl in motion not in pics.

But this site copes with pics because most don't look as good in motion.

I watched this infamous video of Chico where one of his best pics was taken.

But when you watch him in motion he looks chadish but not that superior. Like he without height looks like just another guy to certain extent. Ofc giga mogger but in motion outside without studio lights and makeup he doesn't give giga Chad vibes.

His face in daylight isn't THAT impressive it is impressive but not that much. Plus his body looks so normie giving him more normal vibe instead of Chad vibe. Like I wouldn't be holy shit if I saw him on street.

Now look at David Laid also in motion in daylight when he isn't putting his camera in his face. In actual irl motion from 8:15

He simply has that gigachad vibe. That's because if you autisticly analyze his face in still picture sure it's not as impressive. But when he moves his forward growth, bone projection, angularity starts to show off in insane way.

Not to mention brutal body mog everyone that goes against him takes. He has top tier huge body with top tier shoulders and top tier waist overall god level shoulder to waist while being giga high appeal to prime jbs.

He brutally mogs in motion.

Tldr: in motion and irl prime Laid in unmoggable in prime jb appeal. But if you want to know why read a thread.

btw david laid has a peanut skull and his bideltold is 20"