Prime foid grabbed my hand

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Holy fck I went to a VR place with my friend and the foid working there is a zoomer greeneyes high-mtb, she was bored with everyone until I got there, I can tell she prob likes Asian culture since her iphone's wallpaper has Jojo's bizzard adventure anime theme on hers. While setting VR with my friend she was avoiding touch his hands hard then in my turn she grabbed my right hand and guided me all along for solid minutes, it felt so warm holy fck. Then we asked for refund and I gave her my number for the transfer.

I was too high inhibs to get to know her because I was there with my friend and she's on duty.

I didn't know/expect it to feel this good, holy fck it's like sustain high unlike any drugs OMFG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, say∅, aspiringexcel and 8 others
Holy fck I went to a VR place with my friend and the foid working there is a zoomer greeneyes high-mtb, she was bored with everyone until I got there, I can tell she prob likes Asian culture since her iphone's wallpaper has Jojo's bizzard adventure anime theme on hers. While setting VR with my friend she was avoiding touch his hands hard then in my turn she grabbed my right hand and guided me all along for solid minutes, it felt so warm holy fck. Then we asked for refund and I gave her my number for the transfer.

I was too high inhibs to get to know her because I was there with my friend and she's on duty.
Kys for writing this essay :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
u missed a dime with that one bro
u should feel ashamed

Tales from the asylum in Mumbai:feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rileyma10, 📎♿️⚙️ and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
u missed a dime with that one bro
u should feel ashamed
wait please help me

I think I have her phone number from the transfer, what should I say or do?

@aspiringexcel @Xangsane @gooner23

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
tbh east asians look really harmless and kinda feminine and girls our age love non threatening niggas

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10, greycel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@AspiringChanglite

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
TBH fck stacy, they are unattainable to 99% of men anyways, I would be so happy with this foid man.

Bhai you wrote whole essay only because girl grabbed your hand?

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, HTNcutecel, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
tbh east asians look really harmless and kinda feminine and girls our age love non threatening niggas
I remember one foid saying that asians can't rape
Brutal dimorphism pill tbh

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
wait please help me

I think I have her phone number from the transfer, what should I say or do?
say that the VR place was pretty fun and that she made the experience even better. when she responds start to escalate the conversation and make sure you get enough rapport to ask her to hang out sometime. ofc if you are attractive this step will be easy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bradpittshairline and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
say that the VR place was pretty fun and that she made the experience even better. when she responds start to escalate the conversation and make sure you get enough rapport to ask her to hang out sometime. ofc if you are attractive this step will be easy.
so talk about VR experience, then move on to stuff on her phone's wallpaper then if she is still high interest then say maybe wanna hangout sometimes around the mall drinking boba tea?:feelsgood:

so talk about VR experience, then move on to stuff on her phone's wallpaper then if she is still high interest then say maybe wanna hangout sometimes around the mall drinking boba tea?:feelsgood:
yeah, do that. just don't act too excited, have a calm demeanor when talking to her. if all goes to plan, she will want a relationship with you

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
good advice this shit works if she finds u attractive

i lost all my charm thanks for reminding me rizzology my nigga

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rileyma10, LookmaxBlau and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
omg I swear girls 2004+ are much nicer
Which also equally means they’re more likely to have been dicked down before you OP
How will you cope knowing you aren’t the first man your woman has opened her legs for

IMG 1130

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTNcutecel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I’m sorry OP, that wasn’t targeted at you
I’m going through something right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rileyma10, NorwoodAscender and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Which also equally means they’re more likely to have been dicked down before you OP
How will you cope knowing you aren’t the first man your woman has opened her legs for

View attachment 2959560
why the pennies i don’t get it

plz elab

• +1
Reactions: greycel