Prime Gandy vs Prime Hexum who mogs???

Who mogs

• Prime Gandy

• Prime Hexum

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hexum and is not even close

Gandy has better eye area, Hexum has better lower third. I'm going with David.

Gandy has better eye area, Hexum has better lower third. I'm going with David.
Hexum looks like a typical white good looking chad

but Gandy has that very unique dark triad boss looking phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Hexum looks like a typical white good looking chad

but Gandy has that very unique dark triad boss looking phenotype
Precisely. Hexum has that boy next door look while Gandy is unique in a really mogger way. Look at the picture in which Hexum is smiling for example, he doesn't look that good. I'm surprised Gandy is losing here. I guess it's because most users here are white and their phenotype is closer to Hexum than Gandy, hence why they're voting for whatever resembles them the most, in a way to cope.

It depends on the woman's preference some girls will find Gandy more attractive

Precisely. Hexum has that boy next door look while Gandy is unique in a really mogger way. Look at the picture in which Hexum is smiling for example, he doesn't look that good. I'm surprised Gandy is losing here. I guess it's because most users here are white and their phenotype is closer to Hexum than Gandy, hence why they're voting for whatever resembles them the most, in a way to cope.
JFL

• +1
Nobody gaf bro Gandy mogs btw hexum is dead

Stop Bumping this shit holy fuck @Gengar

• JFL
Stop Bumping this shit holy fuck @Gengar
Yeah, you're right.

@ngannou Be careful bhai, would have to warn for bumping constantly (it's considered spam, I guess). :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
bump

Do they ban?
No, but you'd just get a warning (mirin the nerve on you, bumping again even after a non-official verbal warning, high T trait) and if you keep breaking the same rule, the warning level would increase and eventually lead to a temp. ban, and then later on to a perm. ban, in case the earlier warnings haven't expired.

No, but you'd just get a warning (mirin the nerve on you, bumping again even after a non-official verbal warning, high T trait) and if you keep breaking the same rule, the warning level would increase and eventually lead to a temp. ban, and then later on to a perm. ban, in case the earlier warnings haven't expired.
Thanks for the inform buddy boyo ngl the pokemon looking cute

• JFL
Thanks for the inform buddy boyo ngl the pokemon looking cute
Tbh I personally don't care and am unbothered by your bumps, but seems it's bothering the users and then I'm forced to act. Joever for this easy-going mod.

Tbh I personally don't care and am unbothered by your bumps, but seems it's bothering the users and then I'm forced to act. Joever for this easy-going mod.
I need to see the end final winner between gandy vs hexum sorry but can't stop.

JFL

• So Sad