Prime Justin Bieber looked insane

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Screen Shot 2021 11 16 at 22146 AM

Imagine walking the streets looking like this. Extremely boyish and high trust looking but with very masculine features at the same time.

Can't think of any prettyboy ever that mogs him. He has zero failos, near perfect ratios, every health marker in the book. 1 in a billion genetics.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, theworstever, Deleted member 23554 and 7 others
Who cares

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Frank Jack, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others
nothing masculine about him

• +1
Reactions: Sens and FootballPlaya69
View attachment 1405467

Imagine walking the streets looking like this. Extremely boyish and high trust looking but with very masculine features at the same time.

Can't think of any prettyboy ever that mogs him. He has zero failos, near perfect ratios, every health marker in the book. 1 in a billion genetics.
Yeah. It seems like people in the black pill world think hes ugly. I personally don't think so. Hes just not a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14561 and 4 others
Why is this thread full with gaycels, this forum is utter shit

he has tall ramus with tall lower third, he has masculine ratios
It's because half this forum are ethnics who have stubble shadow and shit collagen by the time they're 16 so they try to delude themselves into thinking "masc" is being some aged scruffy guy. That's why Gandy is spammed all over this forum when he has relatively low appeal to prime women. He only had appeal when he, unironically, looked less masc. It's also why retards on this forum call these guys "twinks" lmfao:

Zach Cox
11aec2f9c9c2396a1bbb29686627d2e5

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, virren, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and 16 others
It's because half this forum are ethnics who have stubble shadow and shit collagen by the time they're 16 so they try to delude themselves into thinking "masc" is being some bloated scruffy guy. That's why Gandy is spammed all over this forum when he has relatively low appeal to prime women. It's also why retards on this forum call these guys "twinks" lmfao:

View attachment 1405480View attachment 1405481
Legit. Once did a morph of gandy with a taller chin and he looked 10 times better. Ugly people tend to be stupid so we shouldn't expect too much of them. They all have their ways to cope.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Yerico7, Deleted member 14561 and 4 others
What masculine features? enlighten me

this tbh. health and youth indicators are everything.

Legit. Once did a morph of gandy with a taller chin and he looked 10 times better. Ugly people tend to be stupid so we shouldn't expect too much of them. They all have their ways to cope.
are you retarded?
gandy does have a tall chin already you 2021 cel
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
he's literally known around here for his chin:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Lmao, datboijj and 4 others
Yeah he's objectively chad and mogs most normies in appeal to women but you should also know that he had an aesthetic that minimized his overall attractiveness specifically to appeal to teenage girl, his build is bad and his skin is too smooth which makes him look overly neoteneous and again this was to appeal to a teenage female audience.

• +1
Reactions: downwardGod, Deleted member 14561, AscendingHero and 1 other person
What masculine features? enlighten me
His jawline, his pfl, eye shape, bigonial width, masculine skull shape (i.e. 1 to 1 splanchocranium to neurocranium ratio).

All masculine features

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16046, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 4614 and 4 others
It's because half this forum are ethnics who have stubble shadow and shit collagen by the time they're 16 so they try to delude themselves into thinking "masc" is being some aged scruffy guy. That's why Gandy is spammed all over this forum when he has relatively low appeal to prime women. He only had appeal when he, unironically, looked less masc. It's also why retards on this forum call these guys "twinks" lmfao:

based af

i thought looksmax was a cesspool of autism

are you retarded?
gandy does have a tall chin already you 2021 cel
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
he's literally known around here for his chin:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
"Tall chin"

St 20151116 kggandy 1839775
C2zxge weacrtu5 orig

Yeah right nigga:LOL::LOL:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 14561 and 3 others
Gandy is famous for his hunter eyes, hooked nose, narrow frame and fogger hips.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, rydofx and Deleted member 11770
what americucks and eurocucks call masculine:feelskek:

@Lihito

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 7725
Yeah he's objectively chad and mogs most normies in appeal to women but you should also know that he had an aesthetic that minimized his overall attractiveness specifically to appeal to teenage girl, his build is bad and his skin is too smooth which makes him look overly neoteneous and again this was to appeal to a teenage female audience.
True he appeals most to teen girls, unfortunately he aged badly, more dimorphism, like alain delon or brad pitt is ideal for adult women

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: blatonslatt, Lmao, Deleted member 11963 and 8 others
anyway bieber is regural member of this site, there's nothing to discuss

Aren't ethnics supposed to be ones better off in collagen

whites literally age the worst out of every race you retard lmao what are you even talking about.

frauded btw

Biebs

Aren't ethnics supposed to be ones better off in collagen
whites literally age the worst out of every race you retard lmao what are you even talking about.

frauded btw

View attachment 1405531
Blacks, Indians, whites, etc all age the same. Ethnics look older when they're younger though. This is the average 16 year old Indian:

HU5yg4z

Stubble shadow, dogshit collagen, and spams pics of Gandy and Morrone on this forum to try and delude themselves into thinking they look like them.

Okay? Every single model photo is frauded. He still looks good on the left.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 14160
low sex appeal twink, would get cucked to hell and back in an average college campus if he never got into music

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebanegro and Deleted member 7725
low sex appeal twink, would get cucked to hell and back in an average college campus if he never got into music
You can't be serious. Guys like him slay in college. You must be "Med" or something.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 11770
In reality he would have a harem of girls on campus while you have nothing

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 4614
:ogre:

I fell for the masc meme and injected T at 15 and look just as unattractive but more masculine. All it got me were 2 fat girls and 1 non-overweight 2 psl girl who looked like a tranny.
You said you dated cute girls.

You don't look overly masc though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
I dated ONE (1) cute girl who broke up with me, we never went beyond making out I touched her body once. She also had just migrated to the US and I got to her first. She started dating a chad right after me.

The 2 fatties and 1 non-fat ugly girls were who I actually had sex with
Don't you have a 20% match rate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Eye area is everything

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 14478
one of the best looking dudes period tbh

not model tier or anything but A1 harmony. him, chico, david laid and the orb guys might have subjectively the best faces ive seen in my life tbh. Other models might have objectively better features, but those guys are just admirble af no homo

this is not his prime btw

purpose era bieber with the bleached hair and trucker hats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

he's never gonna look this good again tho. this life is a fukin joke where u get literlaly 3-4 years to look your best between 20 and 24 then its down from there

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, noodlelover, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person
View attachment 1405467

result of being born to a 16 year old mother and young father

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
result of being born to a 16 year old mother and young father
What you mean by this statement? So you say if mother is like 15-16 years old she will give birth to best children? But we live in world where if you make 16 yo pregnant you go to fucking jail 🤣

What you mean by this statement? So you say if mother is like 15-16 years old she will give birth to best children? But we live in world where if you make 16 yo pregnant you go to fucking jail 🤣
Roasties can’t cope being post-prime and past healthy child-bearing age, women’s only societal value, that’s why they scream pedophilia even if the woman is past puberty. All men secretly desire JBs

Roasties can’t cope being post-prime and past healthy child-bearing age, women’s only societal value, that’s why they scream pedophilia even if the woman is past puberty. All men secretly desire JBs
So 16-17 year old women make best version baby?

View attachment 1405467

looks very simillar to me in this age, i will tell whats walking like that in the street. Its not being respected by any man whatsoever

well you cant but i truly believe that childrens of younger woman normally are better, i say just from experience no data whatsoever. I would say before 25 is ideal. But who is willing to have children that young nowadays.