Harmony theory

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Bronze
I’m in hs and Tbh I see great features all the time, masc flared jaws with good chins, model tier zygos, sharp opry browridges, the most uncommon good feature by far where I live is a good maxilla and palate (one girl I knew actually had insane growth giga wide palate and zero downward growth mega upswung face but this is insanely rare) I remember seeing one dude at a camp who I saw initially from the side, he was probably 6’6 with insane zygos and jaw, chadlite side profile at least, also very lean. And he towered over everyone. What a mogger I thought until I saw the front of his face and his IPD was probably 45mm (not exadurating) he also had like 17 inch bidel

His scull was super narrow and he looked borderline deformed. I immidiatly realized he was ltn facially, carried by height to maybe mtn smv, at the same camp I saw a htb chink crush over a 5’7 ethnic (south asian like Vietnam or something idk), (she was like “I think I’m in love” jfl) who had the cute prettyboy look and his face somehow fit together even though his features were mostly below average

Same is true for most people I see, they might have one insane feature but it doesn’t matter and seems wasted on them because it looks out of place and they have major failios that detract from there overall appearance.

Another dude at my school looks insane, he doesn’t have any insane features just good ones, maybe each feature is top 10-20% of average: good jaw, good cranial growth, decent zygos, decent eyes, big scull, decent frame, probably 6’0-6’1, good ratios overall, and he looks like an absolute god walking around.

Another dude I know who slays lots (mostly all white so no jbw) and has slayed at least one stacylite which I can confirm (he showed me pics so I can confirm she has lots of instagram followers also like 1000+ I think) he is pretty much average features wise but with no major failios

One of the girls he slayed looks a lot like the girl from the girl next door

He is 5’10

White

Average foreward growth maybe even below average maxilla mostly upper maxilla is slightly recessed kind of flat face like an Asian but it works with his pheno

Average jaw/chin

Good hair and haircut, long hair

Badboymaxed (does lots of partying with drunk foids, drugs, illegal thrill seeking, typical slayer activities)

Good ratios no major deviations from ideal

He is Very leanmaxed but face looks like typical 16%bf face and sometimes boated (never any hollowness)

Good nose not ideal but decent projection, upturned slightly, avg width for white.

Wide ipd (like 67-70) somewhat wide pfl (looks wide anyway) bad under eye support and lots of sclaral show under eye, minimal uee, a10

Medium frame very good body tho extremely Lean (like 8-12% at least) and has very high appeal athletic gymmaxed body also very nice tan (no homo)

Tldr having top .001% jaw or whatever doesn’t matter u need ratios and mostly average+ features with no major failios. Humans don’t look for perfection they look for general proof of attractiveness (dimorphism, genetics, development/growth ets…) anything can be bad enough to prove a problem exists, ie the worst failio is always be more powerful than any halo, a major failio (tiny ipd for example) is a bigger red flag for our human brains than any top 1% jaw can ever be a green flag. You get diminishing returns as your features get better than average and increasing detriment as they get worse below average.

Dndr too many words autism theory

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 55314, AryanChadification and 4 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, greycel, cytoplasm and 4 others
Dnrd water thread waffling about harmony (everyone already knows the importance of harmony)

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, greywind, the next o'pry and 4 others
I’m in hs and Tbh I see great features all the time, masc flared jaws with good chins, model tier zygos, sharp opry browridges, the most uncommon good feature by far where I live is a good maxilla and palate (one girl I knew actually had insane growth giga wide palate and zero downward growth mega upswung face but this is insanely rare) I remember seeing one dude at a camp who I saw initially from the side, he was probably 6’6 with insane zygos and jaw, chadlite side profile at least, also very lean. And he towered over everyone. What a mogger I thought until I saw the front of his face and his IPD was probably 45mm (not exadurating) he also had like 17 inch bidel
View attachment 2752931
His scull was super narrow and he looked borderline deformed. I immidiatly realized he was ltn facially, carried by height to maybe mtn smv, at the same camp I saw a htb chink crush over a 5’7 ethnic (south asian like Vietnam or something idk), (she was like “I think I’m in love” jfl) who had the cute prettyboy look and his face somehow fit together even though his features were mostly below average

Same is true for most people I see, they might have one insane feature but it doesn’t matter and seems wasted on them because it looks out of place and they have major failios that detract from there overall appearance.

Another dude at my school looks insane, he doesn’t have any insane features just good ones, maybe each feature is top 10-20% of average: good jaw, good cranial growth, decent zygos, decent eyes, big scull, decent frame, probably 6’0-6’1, good ratios overall, and he looks like an absolute god walking around.

Another dude I know who slays lots (mostly all white so no jbw) and has slayed at least one stacylite which I can confirm (he showed me pics so I can confirm she has lots of instagram followers also like 1000+ I think) he is pretty much average features wise but with no major failios

View attachment 2752996

He is 5’10

White

Average foreward growth maybe even below average maxilla mostly upper maxilla is slightly recessed kind of flat face like an Asian but it works with his pheno

Average jaw/chin

Badboymaxed (does lots of partying with drunk foids, drugs, illegal thrill seeking, typical slayer activities)

He is Very leanmaxed but face looks like typical 16%bf face and sometimes boated (never any hollowness)

Good nose not ideal but decent projection, upturned slightly, avg width for white.

Wide ipd (like 67-70) somewhat wide pfl (looks wide anyway) bad under eye support and lots of sclaral show under eye, minimal uee, a10

Medium frame very good body tho extremely Lean (like 8-12% at least) and has very high appeal athletic gymmaxed body also very nice tan (no homo)

Tldr having top .001% jaw or whatever doesn’t matter u need ratios and mostly average+ features with no major failios. Humans don’t look for perfection they look for general proof of attractiveness (dimorphism, genetics, development/growth ets…) anything can be bad enough to prove a problem exists, ie the worst failio is always be more powerful than any halo, a major failio (tiny ipd for example) is a bigger red flag for our human brains than any top 1% jaw can ever be a green flat. You get diminishing returns as your features get better than average and increasing detriment as they get worse below average.

dnr

But yeah, a couple good features cannot carry you. Gotta have the full package. Water tho.

View attachment 2752931

View attachment 2752996

He is 5’10

White

Average jaw/chin

Tldr having top .001% jaw or whatever doesn’t matter u need ratios and mostly average+ features with no major failios. Humans don’t look for perfection they look for general proof of attractiveness (dimorphism, genetics, development/growth ets…) anything can be bad enough to prove a problem exists, ie the worst failio is always be more powerful than any halo, a major failio (tiny ipd for example) is a bigger red flag for our human brains than any top 1% jaw can ever be a green flag. You get diminishing returns as your features get better than average and increasing detriment as they get worse below average.

funny GIF by FirstAndMonday

Gj bhai anyway

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Good thread bro

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
View attachment 2752931

View attachment 2752996

He is 5’10

White

Average jaw/chin

Interesting last paragraph tho ngl.

Good thread man. Although .org users call harmony "water", had he posted his face on this forum, he would have been asked to get LeFort 3 and 10kg of PEEK implants to fix his subhuman face.

View attachment 2752931

View attachment 2752996

He is 5’10

White

Average jaw/chin

what point are you trying to make with this

Harmony is most important, for obvious reasons

Harmony is just having complementing features. There are 2 types of facial feature critereon (I def spelled it wrong), intra-feature and inter-feature measurement. Intrafeature is some ratio related to 1 bone or 1 soft tissue. For example- gonial angle, PFL:pFW ratio, Nasal projection. It shows us how good a single ratio is, whilst inter-feature is when there are 2 or more bones/features involved. For example, fWHR or Eye mouth eye angle, or facial thirds. You need a good balance of both, and couple that with colouring. The dude u stated has a10 eyes accd to u which is a massive halo. Light eyes can hide bad under eyes and scleral show. They also appeal to a wider population. Examples of good coloring are Sean opry or matt bomer. Dark hair light eyes light skin (with a slight tan).

This thread would do numbers on .is
View attachment 2752931

View attachment 2752996

He is 5’10

White

Average jaw/chin