Prime Matt bomer vs prime chico

william2605

william2605

Master
I don't understand all these videos dedicated to Matt Bomer saying that he has superior harmony than Chico.
IMG 2571

IMG 2572

Vs
IMG 1810

IMG 2564

Obviously chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, HarrierDuBois and nordicfoidslayer23
Chinko mogs boomer

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
well obviously
matt bomer is gay, chico is straight

homos >>>>>>>>>>> straights to oblivion
In another post you said that’s Matt has better harmony lmao

Cumskin incel vs hapa bvll

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Krakowski
Bomer just looks like generic Chad
Prime Chico has ethereal halo

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and HarrierDuBois
Those analysis are worthless anyway
i wouldn’t say they’re worthless

A lot of it does make sense. But the rating part is always gonna be subjective because ppl put different ‘weights’ in certain features. So there is no perfect formula, even if there are researched ideals for a lot of ratios that do in fact hold up imo.

This guy for example, which does good analysis videos, rated this mfer 1 in a million, which I don’t see at all:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

A lot of it does make sense. But the rating part is always gonna be subjective because ppl put different ‘weights’ in certain features. So there is no perfect formula, even if there are researched ideals for a lot of ratios that do in fact hold up imo.

This guy for example, which does good analysis videos, rated this mfer 1 in a million, which I don’t see at all:

I mean its a completely arbitrary "forumula" where a guy rates ratios and features and just adds them all up or something jfl (im guessing havent seen it properly)

It's useless tbh, if someone used this in some sort of a debate i'd just laugh it off (it's happened before)

these analyzes are not accurate, Matt Bomer does not have as good harmony as they say,
flat maxilla, flat lips, too wide jaw, he had surgeries this is how he looked before
IMG 2678

-bloated
-small ipd don’t goes well with his overly wide jaw
-short eyebrows
-extremely small nose
-overly round and big ears
-eyes are meh

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Bomer mogs

And that are also Chicos best Pictures with fraudmax

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Zikel_Nut
I mean its a completely arbitrary "forumula" where a guy rates ratios and features and just adds them all up or something jfl (im guessing havent seen it properly)

It's useless tbh, if someone used this in some sort of a debate i'd just laugh it off (it's happened before)
It’s not useless, it’s just deceptive because it can look more objective than it is

everyone rates differently, so if you’re in a debate abt aesthetics with someone you guys have to be in some sort of agreement about what constitutes ‘good’ and ‘bad’ otherwise it makes no sense to even debate.

harrierdubois is an example of someone who rates more based on ‘prescriptive ideals’. he doesn’t measure ratios i dont think so, but he heavily penalizes whenever a feature that he deems ideal is not present, which is kind of what this ‘harmony score’ thing does too.

• +1
It’s not useless, it’s just deceptive because it can look more objective than it is

everyone rates differently, so if you’re in a debate abt aesthetics with someone you guys have to be in some sort of agreement about what constitutes ‘good’ and ‘bad’ otherwise it makes no sense to even debate.

harrierdubois is an example of someone who rates more based on ‘prescriptive ideals’. he doesn’t measure ratios i dont think so, but he heavily penalizes whenever a feature that he deems ideal is not present, which is kind of what this ‘harmony score’ thing does too.
The guy on the video doesn’t have top tier features.

• +1
  • +1

I mean if bomer gets 98% or whatever he gets "harmony score" then it's extremely flawed. I can pick apart his face so easily and im not even good at it. And using harmony score as some sort of "proof" someone is better looking is wrong

• +1
I mean if bomer gets 98% or whatever he gets "harmony score" then it's extremely flawed. I can pick apart his face so easily and im not even good at it. And using harmony score as some sort of "proof" someone is better looking is wrong
Exactly why he’s get so higher harmony score ? Lol

• +1
  • +1
Any face can be picked apart

The guy in your avi, ballou

fucking anyone

but yes I agree that portraying it as ‘proof’ is wrong. The subjectiveness of the rater is embedded in the rating

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and cytoplasm

fucking anyone

but yes I agree that portraying it as ‘proof’ is wrong. The subjectiveness of the rater is embedded in the rating
no bro his flaws are objective ,for this guy chico has 89% of harmony ,but the reality is Chico doesn’t have flaws and all of his features are top tier

• +1
Exactly why he’s get so higher harmony score ? Lol
it’s the model (the formula)

You could make a different model with different weights and his score would be different

although it will always be high, because he is obv good looking

no bro his flaws are objective ,for this guy chico has 89% of harmony ,but the reality is Chico doesn’t have flaws and all of his features are top tier
chico has flaws too

fucking anyone

I agree (ive done it with gandy) but bomer's flaws are so prominent and significant

And theres so many features that we cant articulate or describe, or describe well enough to use in a forumula, and then to ascribe a certain value to them in addition to that, so these harmony scores are very far away from calculating beauty accurately

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I agree (ive done it with gandy) but bomer's flaws are so prominent and significant

And theres so many features that we cant articulate or describe, or describe well enough to use in a forumula, and then to ascribe a certain value to them in addition to that, so these harmony scores are very far away from calculating beauty accurately
Name his flaws? The only flaw is his neuracranium ( temple ) and he frauds it with hair lol

• +1

yes one of the best examples of this is eye separation

the es ratio itself is good but there are factors which can influence perceived eye separation greatly which won’t be accounted for, and no one knows how to calculate how much they affect it (like eyebrow length)

but then again, the significance of bomer’s flaws tie into that subjective rater thing. to another person they might not seem that important as they are to you, which makes them rate him higher

• +1
Tell me his flaws
objectively, they would be medium set brows, nose to mouth, slightly weak maxilla compared to mandible (in side view)

i prefer to rate intuitively tho

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and T50 Mogger
Name his flaws? The only flaw is his neuracranium ( temple ) and he frauds it with hair lol
He cant fraud his narrow frontal bone in combination with his wide parietal bone gives him a trapezoid head shape (unideal). His forhead is also too forward projected
He has flat zygos and midface, flat mouth and thin lips, his eye area is htn tier with coloring halo

• +1

The guy in video is me, delete this please

• +1

Gandy have harmonious face, i analized Travis fimmel with Creatting Attractive formula
Him dont have big falios according to this, but other things influence perception such as the fact that he doesn't have good, thick eyebrows, obviously harmony isn't everything

• +1