Prime teen

Niceeee

Hopefully some day we will all have this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
This is how a woman's body should be, fully developed but not overly thick or overly skinny

Classify Colombian female model Sara Orrego

This bitch is legit a stick lmaoo what are you on

View attachment 706997
the top one has bigger tits and the bottom isn't showing cleavage and is a tad skinnier, but not a "stick"

this girl is a "stick"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful
the top one has bigger tits and the bottom isn't showing cleavage and is a tad skinnier, but not a "stick"

this girl is a "stick"
View attachment 707056
Just post somebody with anorexia theory. The girl in OP is as effectively as underdeveloped as you can be without being anorexic. Relative to the girl I posted, she has 0 sex appeal. I'm sure most other users would agree

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Just post somebody with anorexia theory. The girl in OP is as effectively as underdeveloped as you can be without being anorexic. Relative to the girl I posted, she has 0 sex appeal. I'm sure most other users would agree
gigacope at "0" sex appeal.

gigacope at "0" sex appeal.
That's why I said relative to the girl I posted. She looks like a chlid in comparison, there's just no competition. Whatever, if you find her body attractive that's obviously your prerogative, I just can't wrap my head around it

Suifuel. She mogs this whole forum.

• So Sad
I would rape for 10 hours (in minecraft)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 4612
@Edmund_Kemper

this is a teen i like (she's 17)

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 4612 and Hozay
Too skinny.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • JFL
Hello FBI, everything I ever said on this website was satire. I relinquish myself from all affiliation with pedophiles on this website.

• JFL
Hello FBI, everything I ever said on this website was satire. I relinquish myself from all affiliation with pedophiles on this website.

• JFL
Reactions: ShineBright
arent you 40 wtf is wrong with you
So what u low t slumdog bitch im 42yo and i watch ur 16yo everyday on jewcam in fact u have food on table because guys like @personalityinkwell donating money to her little whore deathnic ass

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Deleted member 4612