Primobolan MAY stop height growth

F

Flowix

Bronze
there are a lot of medical studies (mostly on rodents) saying primobolan stunts height growth wich I find odd as it decreases estrogen
does anyone have any insight on this

Attachments

• Screenshot (2026).png
    Screenshot (2026).png
    313.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: jué
stop with this heightmax bullshit. it doesn’t help it only fucks u up lmao. I’ve never seen anyone actually grow from this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Kryoblade
stop with this heightmax bullshit. it doesn’t help it only fucks u up lmao. I’ve never seen anyone actually grow from this shit.
Ive grown from it. But even if height maxxing did not work you would still not want to stop your natural growth early

there are a lot of medical studies (mostly on rodents) saying primobolan stunts height growth wich I find odd as it decreases estrogen
does anyone have any insight on this

bump

Looks > height

I just saw pictures on here of a handsome guy who is tall and he was messed up by homeoblock. So now he is really ugly and suffering. It has ruined my day. He had money, handsome face, and height but now he only has money and that is not everything.
Be thankful for your height. I'm 5'8 but I don't have issues with women. I have seen guys taller than me but ugly so they get treated like nerds. Of course, someone taller and better looking exists but you will find someone if you just look good.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Looks > height

I just saw pictures on here of a handsome guy who is tall and he was messed up by homeoblock. So now he is really ugly and suffering. It has ruined my day. He had money, handsome face, and height but now he only has money and that is not everything.
Be thankful for your height. I'm 5'8 but I don't have issues with women. I have seen guys taller than me but ugly so they get treated like nerds. Of course, someone taller and better looking exists but you will find someone if you just look good.
I train 3-5 hours a day for my sport and if im not at LEAST 6ft 183cm I have almost no chance of having a future in it

I train 3-5 hours a day for my sport and if im not at LEAST 6ft 183cm I have almost no chance of having a future in it
Well if it's basketball I can understand but the most popular sport in the world that also pays the most with most positions, clubs, tournaments is football where the goats messi and maradona are 5'4 but the best. Maradona used to get women easy even with his small body. He was built wide and looked good imo.

If you give me the sport I might have some insights. I know basketball is out of the question if you arent tall. But for sports as big as soccer? no way

Well if it's basketball I can understand but the most popular sport in the world that also pays the most with most positions, clubs, tournaments is football where the goats messi and maradona are 5'4 but the best. Maradona used to get women easy even with his small body. He was built wide and looked good imo.

If you give me the sport I might have some insights. I know basketball is out of the question if you arent tall. But for sports as big as soccer? no way
I play baseball and I am a pitcher (the most height dependent position) the average mlb pitcher is 6'2.5 and the average college pitcher is 6'1 I am slightly under 5'11 at 17 my father is 6'4. Baseball is full of peds so ive started juicing to keep up but I don't want to inhibit my height growth with peds.

face is everything. Wish i would have known that. I was Low htn 16 year old who took HGH and it made me low mtn and i never grew taller. Can’t get any women anymore. Now my only hope is hardmax by 21

• +1
Reactions: detoken
you need inhib test too for height grown

i think ur over exaggerating tho gang he looks worse but he doesn’t look that bad. I think he’s fine lol
No sir. His whole midface is fucked. That's copium right there what you said.
Left is when he just started homeoblock

this has a better collage of the change:

dude i’m being real i can’t really see a diffenve besides lighting and skin. Measuring the midface here he already had a slightly longer then average midface

ratio goes from a 1.01 to a .93. At least it’s still above a .9… it’s fixable if he widens his jaw and fat grafts under eyes maybe. Why does it look like his midface became hollow and sunken though? Lack of sleep? Maybe he’s depressed? When the midface lengthens from the nose since his phil is still the same it’s not like it removes or sinks the soft tissues too. It’s just the maxilla lengthening vertically. His soft tissues should not have changed.

dude i’m being real i can’t really see a diffenve besides lighting and skin. Measuring the midface here he already had a slightly longer then average midface
Uhhh no offense put on glasses bro. He looks completely fucked. Both his dentist and physical therapist (his dentist recommended that person to him) both said the same shit he looks like a different person.

His midface was 1 before and now it's 0.9. The nose, eyes, chin, mouth it all got fucked up. Like Jaw Hacks said, he looks like he has been stung by bees now. And even if you want to say it's somehow slightly longer than ideal before it doesn't matter dude has been completely fucked.

Just saw you saw what I was talking about. No hard feelings dont take my comments with offense im not coming at you. Im really passionate about his case. I and some other people have been following this guy on instagram before his damages.

There's a shitload of extra context, so @samilves is going to post a mega thread and get him some publicity again so he can get help. Supposedly, this homeoblock guy is going to med school so he's planning on going to MewCon. There's claims that he's going to be there to talk about this with doctors.

Uhhh no offense put on glasses bro. He looks completely fucked. Both his dentist and physical therapist (his dentist recommended that person to him) both said the same shit he looks like a different person.

His midface was 1 before and now it's 0.9. The nose, eyes, chin, mouth it all got fucked up. Like Jaw Hacks said, he looks like he has been stung by bees now. And even if you want to say it's somehow slightly longer than ideal before it doesn't matter dude has been completely fucked.

View attachment 3029800View attachment 3029802
why would it affect his eyes though?

why would it affect his eyes though?
maxilla/midface and the orbital rim recession impacts the eyes. the eyes really tell you a lot man. They're hollow because he's more downswung. Here's a classic poster I think of when I see his before and after.

yea this is fucked, my midface lengthened to from GH but it was a 1.07 before and only went to a 1.03. Im having a hard time understanding why his midface looks hollow and sunken now tho, and his eyes are different? how would midface lengthening cause that change

In his jaw hacks interview he said he still needed jaw surgery but his base was good to work with before the damages from homeoblock and he was considered attractive among women.

he says now people liken him to a pedo because of his face. he was really broken in that interview.

I used to watch this guy religiously on ig i mean he had a taste for fashion and just really positive guy overall. when he posted what happened i was about to lose it because it isnt something minor and he suffered a lot of injustice. He was in tears and shit on live.

maxilla/midface and the orbital rim recession impacts the eyes. the eyes really tell you a lot man. They're hollow because he's more downswung. Here's a classic poster I think of when I see his before and after. View attachment 3029811
Okay wait. I don’t think he’s more downswung. The adult skull cannot grow even at his age and the homeoblock appliance doesn’t cause bone growth, knowing that what happened. Did it actually make the maxilla grow downwards? Because that would just be more vertical growth, or did it actually recess him more? GH therapy lengthened my midface but that was my actual skull growing downward. That could count as more downswing but it didn’t recess my face. If his midface lengthened the same way I did, it shouldn’t have caused him more recession. More downgrowth (which happened to me) doesn’t = more recession but maybe it = more downswing..?

yea this is fucked, my midface lengthened to from GH but it was a 1.07 before and only went to a 1.03. Im having a hard time understanding why his midface looks hollow and sunken now tho, and his eyes are different? how would midface lengthening cause that change
I think the homeoblock did more things than one. i know he said his nose is more prominent now which you cant tell from the photo. it's a lot more projected. i noticed that in his interview when he turned his head to the side

Last edited:
Okay wait. I don’t think he’s more downswung. The adult skull cannot grow even at his age and the homeoblock appliance doesn’t cause bone growth, knowing that what happened. Did it actually make the maxilla grow downwards? Because that would just be more vertical growth, or did it actually recess him more? GH therapy lengthened my midface but that was my actual skull growing downward. That could count as more downswing but it didn’t recess my face. If his midface lengthened the same way I did, it shouldn’t have caused him more recession. More downgrowth (which happened to me) doesn’t = more recession but maybe it = more downswing..?
homeodude said this thing about the homeoblock not growing bone was probably bs because most people haven't tried it. he was shown cases from his dentist where people legitamately looked like they had surgery because the bone growth from homeoblock. he did say that while it grows bone it doesn't do it the way you want and you end up fucked up (in his exp.) and he talked about how his nose is more prominent so it sticks out more and got longer (or maybe it just looks longer). My guess is instead of the nose changing his maxilla became more recessed.

Look at his jaw it's shaped more pointy like it goes downward. Actually, I have a pic saved of his teeth and how they changed. I think downswing is the right way to put it. If i find it i'll post it here but basically his upper teeth take the spot light and you can no longer see his bottom row of teeth when he smiles.

u
I used to watch this guy religiously on ig i mean he had a taste for fashion and just really positive guy overall. when he posted what happened i was about to lose it because it isnt something minor and he suffered a lot of injustice. He was in tears and shit on live.
yea this is crazy i’m just tryna figure out what happened here.

and he was 18 when he started. the pic with glasses is after his biobloc treatment with an orthotropist (before he met the homeoblock dentist). He says he started looking good since the orthotropics treatment and he was meant to continue with the doctor. apparently the story is his orthotropist was laid off due to covid and homeoblock guy had to find someone new. he unfortunately found lupita roca the butcher that caused all of this.

I think the homeoblock did more things than one. i know he said his nose is more prominent now which you cant tell from the photo. it's a lot more projected. i noticed that in his interview when he turned his head to the side
yeah of course it’d be more projected i can even tell from the front because i know what to look for. this shit is crazy?? how did this even happen homeoblock isn’t supposed to lengthen the midface

• +1
Reactions: detoken
yeah of course it’d be more projected i can even tell from the front because i know what to look for. this shit is crazy?? how did this even happen homeoblock isn’t supposed to lengthen the midface
For a while when he was on looksmax he was really devestated and would chat for hours with people. I mean this dude is broken and im trying to help. He's really young and wealthy too and taught me that no matter what, money isnt everything if you don't have good looks. he said no looks = no life. and he told someone else in a gc that he experienced the halo effect and now he's going through life experiencing the horns effect in all aspects of his social romantic life.

I'm no expert so im trying to get in contact with doctors, email them his photos with the story, etc. They obviously dont care to listen. @samilves is going to organize something in his mega thread like an email template and i suggested he offer to buy people tickets to mewcon if he really cares to help homeoblock guy. That way all of these guys can approach these doctors. my english isnt the best because im not native, so maybe that's why im being ignored.

The idea is maybe treating homeoblock guy can result in a cure for a long midface in general.

Last edited:
For a while when he was on looksmax he was really devestated and would chat for hours with people. I mean this dude is broken and im trying to help. He's really young and wealthy too and taught me that no matter what money aint everything if you don't have good looks.

I'm no expert so im trying to get in contact with doctors, email them his photos with the story, etc. They obviously dont care to listen. @samilves is going to organize something in his mega thread like an email template and i suggested he offer to buy people tickets to mewcon if he really cares to help homeoblock guy. That way all of these guys can approach these doctors.

The idea is maybe treating homeoblock guy can result in a cure for a long midface in general.
what’s his name?

i
For a while when he was on looksmax he was really devestated and would chat for hours with people. I mean this dude is broken and im trying to help. He's really young and wealthy too and taught me that no matter what, money isnt everything if you don't have good looks. he told me no looks = no life. and he told someone else in a gc that he experienced the halo effect and now he's going through life experiencing the horns effect in all aspects of his social romantic life.

I'm no expert so im trying to get in contact with doctors, email them his photos with the story, etc. They obviously dont care to listen. @samilves is going to organize something in his mega thread like an email template and i suggested he offer to buy people tickets to mewcon if he really cares to help homeoblock guy. That way all of these guys can approach these doctors.

do you think it actually grew his skull downwards….? it looks like his chin stays the same length so it looks like his mandible wasn’t affected or downgrew. It looks like it just clockwise rotated the maxilla and lengthened it vertically. Fuck. It would be different if it was actual proportionate downward growth where the entire skull grows downward. That at least keeps the facial ratios close together. But this actually only fucking lengthened his maxilla. This isn’t even more downswing this is just vertical maxilla excess bro. Fuck. I feel so bad because i know exactly what it feels like man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: samilves and detoken
You can hear bro crying in clip 4. This butcher launched an entire criminal case against him because people from looksmax and other forums were bombing her business for daysss. She was trying to associate other people's actions for his but failed because it wasn't. He was arrested though someone posted his mugshot and he looks super ugly like the after photo but worse.
he's an innocent guy charges dropped but the dentist really needs to pay for all of this injustice. @samilves you explain it better

• +1
Reactions: samilves
You can hear bro crying in clip 4. This butcher launched an entire criminal case against him because people from looksmax and other forums were bombing her business for daysss. She was trying to associate other people's actions for his but failed because it wasn't. He was arrested though someone posted his mugshot and he looks super ugly like the after photo but worse.
he's an innocent guy charges dropped but the dentist really needs to pay for all of this injustice. @samilves you explain it better
Mate, I really don't want to repeat the same post. Just read here: https://looksmax.org/threads/homeo-block-disaster.1034193/post-16195355

She tried to censor him for speaking out. I am still following him on Instagram, and he doesn't post anymore. DM'ing him leads to no success. I doubt he reads my requests either. He was living a happy life before homeoblock.

And I think you're right @detoken. Depending on how much tickets cost, I'll incentivize attending MewCon to spread the word about this case. I'm hoping we'll see Homeoblock guy himself. It's August 12th in New York, and Mike Mew routinely promotes it on his Instagram.

I'm sorry, I don't have a lot of time because I am also attending my own appointments. I will try to have the megathread posted next week 100%. If I don't, you can bug my ass about it.

Let these retards believe there is shit that’ll effect their height positively :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: