Primobolan?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
I plan on increasing my anavar cycle from 30mg to 60mg.

I also want to add primobolan to the mix.

What are your thoughts on this?

I heard its the roll royce of steroids. Safe , lean gains

Anavar without test is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Oberyn and Gaia262
rip balls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 4209
good luck finding actual primo.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Good idea pair with test, gh

makes your skin waxy

• +1
Masteron is basically similar, only cheaper; just take higher dosages instead of Primo, for very similar results

• +1
Well if anyone cares i ordered some primo and will inject 30mg daily. Alongside my anavar cycle

Last edited:
Well if anyone cares i ordered some primo and will inject 30mg daily. Alongside my anavar cycle
It should be good enough if you are doing them along side TRT

anavar on its own may be fine for a short while but it should be paired with test since it kills estrogen too much

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, TITUS and Gaia262
Test primo and var are my roid choices. Im doing my first cycle on test+var and if it goes well will probably buy some primo too.
They are effective and sides friendly.
By the way, i need to buy BA, salbutamol, Test P, insulin, etc. Anyone knows legit online stores in EU (Spain).

Last edited:
  • +1
This is actually redpilled. Its been confirmed pretty much that Arnold and his buddies did not use test. Test is actually pretty harsh.
Primo and anavar was a typical golden era cycle. Just cycle on and off.

Ofc I dont recommend roids at all, but if you're gonna do them its best to pick light compounds that damage the body less.
They ALL used dbol which is a test derivative and fulfills many of the same functions so no its not redpilled its fucking retarded
You're not "picking light compounds that damage the body less" you're stripping away all of your cardioprotective, neuroprotective estrogen

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, softlysoftly, Deleted member 8784 and 1 other person

Very old thread, yes. How long you took Anavar? Any sides? Results? Shut down?

Last edited:
Dm me photos I’m curious about gains on anavar cycle

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
@Gaia262 just now seeing this, im very curious if primo or var was worse on acne

in regards to skin, var will cause more hormonal fluctuations but primo is more androgenic so im quite unsure

anavar is drier (no water retention)

primo will build more muscle but slight water retention

Thus, my pros/cons list is split, and depends on what gives me less acne

i dumped my primo, it was real but just bloated my face up with water. It has a huge half life so it takes a long time to leave the body so will have to wait like a month for the moon face to go away.

The thing with steroids is everyone reacts differently to them, taking advice from people is almost pointless. It's trial and error on your part.

Im coming to the conclusion its just not worth the damage it causes. If i do steroids i might do 5mg anavar a day at the most and that's it.

Like i said its my experience it could be a god send to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Test primo and var are my roid choices. Im doing my first cycle on test+var and if it goes well will probably buy some primo too.
They are effective and sides friendly.
By the way, i need to buy BA, salbutamol, Test P, insulin, etc. Anyone knows legit online stores in EU (Spain).
Is primo hairsafe

I heard it is, i just did test+var and used RU and duta for hair.
You didn’t use primo? I have run one cycle of 500 test and got great results. Second cycle I want to add Var. Should I keep my test dosage at 500 mg or increase it?

You didn’t use primo? I have run one cycle of 500 test and got great results. Second cycle I want to add Var. Should I keep my test dosage at 500 mg or increase it?
I did a 350-450 test cycle with var and next im doing 250mg + var, probably don't need more to build good muscle and i don't like to look too bloated.
I didn't use primo, but had great results regardless.

I did a 350-450 test cycle with var and next im doing 250mg + var, probably don't need more to build good muscle and i don't like to look too bloated.
I didn't use primo, but had great results regardless.
Why do you do less than 500 mg test? Do you think it's a waste to increase the test dosage? How long did you run this cycle for and how did you dose Var?

Why do you do less than 500 mg test? Do you think it's a waste to increase the test dosage? How long did you run this cycle for and how did you dose Var?
9 weeks and 40-90mgs of var, last couple of weeks i was cutting fat. I think i get too much bloat with that amount of T, i look like Hulk.

9 weeks and 40-90mgs of var, last couple of weeks i was cutting fat. I think i get too much bloat with that amount of T, i look like Hulk.
How many weeks did you run the var for and was it useful? How much weight did you add?

Added var the 5th week, can't tell what it did but surely helped. I peaked 16-17 kilos and after PCT and all that i was leaner than when i started and with 5-6 more kilos of muscle and 0 issues.

How many weeks did you run the var for and was it useful? How much weight did you add?
Added var the 5th week, can't tell what it did but surely helped. I peaked 16-17 kilos and after PCT and all that i was leaner than when i started and with 5-6 more kilos of muscle and 0 issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
That’s a great result for 9 weeks. Why do you run shorter cycles? Why not run the test for 3-4 months and add var the last 4 weeks?

That’s a great result for 9 weeks. Why do you run shorter cycles? Why not run the test for 3-4 months and add var the last 4 weeks?
Well, the mpmd dude said you peak at 6 weeks or so, there is probably an optimal cycle length, i just wanted to get the most out of it and a quick recovery.

• +1
Well, the mpmd dude said you peak at 6 weeks or so, there is probably an optimal cycle length, i just wanted to get the most out of it and a quick recovery.
How is bloodwork on var?

• +1
Everything was in range for me, blood pressure and all, i was eating clean and doing cardio and whatnot.
What kind of cardio do you do on cycle and what’s your caloric surplus?

What kind of cardio do you do on cycle and what’s your caloric surplus?
At least 500kcal over natty bulk kcals and 45-60 mins of run-bicicle-swimming almost every day. I try to get the most out of the cycle.

• +1
At least 500kcal over natty bulk kcals and 45-60 mins of run-bicicle-swimming almost every day. I try to get the most out of the cycle.
Why do you do cardio while bulking?