Prince of Persia the Lost Crown is one of the best games Ubishit has released in almost a decade

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
For people that like metroidvania games imo this game is close to Hollow Knight. Compared to the slop they’ve been released year after year this is a breath of fresh air too bad they didn’t market the game whatsoever and marketed assassins creed shadows and Star Wars outlaws far more one which has already flopped and the other which will undoubtedly flop as well.

Picked it up 60% off and it’s probably one of the most worth buys I have after having purchased GoW 2018 for $10

• +1
Reactions: pashtunnigga1, Sub5kang, rand anon and 4 others
Bo3 mogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NumbThePain and SubhumanCurrycel
Would play if you could change phenotype of the main character into an indic chad

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
It is not good because many Persians (Iranian) have a complex about We wuz Kings and shit

Now imagine they made Prince of Mumbai. The amount of Narcy curries who think they was kingz and shit would be astronomical

Many don't value the social impact that such games causes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, rand anon, glaruz and 3 others
It is not good because many Persians (Iranian) have a complex about We wuz Kings and shit

Now imagine they made Prince of Mumbai. The amount of Narcy curries who think they was kingz and shit would be astronomical

Many don't value the social impact that such games causes.
Games and media in general, east Asians are really popping off with music and media.

An India based game would be fun ngl but any historic game would need Hindu religious contexts and no matter what you do some Hindu sect somewhere will be outraged

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
The trailer looked fun. I might play it

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and SubhumanCurrycel
I played Sands of time on Play station 2 in the early 2000's when it was released, great game for that time, gameplay, graphics, everything, masterpiece of that age, I remember the feature of returning time with the Dagger of time was revolutionary and I think it was the first game ever with that feature released.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, ReadBooksEveryday, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Never heard of it until now....I've googled it and the first thing I saw was an androgynous, gay looking prince, wtf is this, this is gay-male gaze...
Prince-of-Persia-The-Lost-Crown.jpg
Lost-Crown3-135b4db.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, ReadBooksEveryday, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Never heard of it until now....I've googled it and the first thing I saw was an androgynous, gay looking prince, wtf is this, this is gay-male gaze...
Prince-of-Persia-The-Lost-Crown.jpg
Lost-Crown3-135b4db.jpg
You’d consider that androgynous?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
For people that like metroidvania games imo this game is close to Hollow Knight. Compared to the slop they’ve been released year after year this is a breath of fresh air too bad they didn’t market the game whatsoever and marketed assassins creed shadows and Star Wars outlaws far more one which has already flopped and the other which will undoubtedly flop as well.

Picked it up 60% off and it’s probably one of the most worth buys I have after having purchased GoW 2018 for $10

Damn, I'm glad you enjoying it more than I did cause I dropped it halfway.

When new Rayman game ubisoft?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I hvnt played vidya since high school jfl

feel like I’m missing out on a fun cope but just hve no motivation to

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Mr.Proper
Oh i forgot u were over 45 for a second
Lol, no...
But I do play mostly classic games, I wait until a game has passed the test of time and people are still discussing about it, then I play it.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock

I'll just pirate buying like a good goy is a low T trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Gonthar