Printer and fax u motherfacka

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
You're my dog. Irl you will be my abused RC puppy which I will bring to life with alchemy kill and torture and bring to life again repeat cycle. Stupid faggot fuck your mom and dad motherfucker I hate people like you.

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 13787, BearBoy and 1 other person
tumblr_o33ax3D0VQ1uioo6zo8_400.gifv

Leave him alone hes a good little puppy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Muh gook phone muh Brahmin muh lightskin:soy::soy: @galego123

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 16369 and BearBoy
He’s slurping his wife’s boyfriend cum off the floor after a 5 hour fuck fest like a good loyal cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 15827
:LOL:Muh phone muh Brahmin muh lightskin:soy::soy: @galego123
You look like a pale malnourished stupid fuck who copes with manga. Kill yourself you're my dog. I'm Brahmin retard so I mog u by virtue of my Aryan ancestry you sudhra

Muh phone muh Brahmin muh lightskin:soy::soy: @galego123
Your mom slurps my com everyday I slit her throat and bring her to life not cause I care about her I just want her mouth on my cock.

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and BearBoy
He’s slurping his wife’s boyfriend cum off the floor after a 5 hour fuck fest like a good loyal cuck
I love my wife's boyfriend! He just brought me a new video game! Yippee!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, rand anon, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Kill yourself, sandnigger:lul:
You look like a pale malnourished stupid fuck who copes with manga. Kill yourself you're my dog. I'm Brahmin retard so I mog u by virtue of my Aryan ancestry you sudhra
If you all calmed down for a second, i would pour us some Georgian high quality Red wine. The taste and smell is incredible!

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 15827
If you all calmed down for a second, i would pour us some Georgian high quality Red wine. The taste and smell is incredible!
Ah, lovely! Reminds me of the time I got my cock sucked while drinking a beer and ate a cheeseburger after I blew my load

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
:ROFLMAO:
You are literally dalit dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back