Prison Break is a masterpiece. Best series ever made.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
So many iconic characters, (T-Bag, Alex Mahone, Brad Bellick etc.) and so many exciting moments.
That series is just... Wow. And don't even try to recommend me that orange is the new black crap (dn watch a second). It's just not the same to watch some fat lesbians in prison as it is to watch Prison Break cast.
Oz was good for a while, but not quite Prison Break tier.

Attachments

• 1633805525389.png
    1633805525389.png
    400.4 KB · Views: 129
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 10615, MiroslavBulldosex and 9 others
Brb watching Prison Break yet again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
sad it got removed from ntflix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
i'll watch in 5 years maybe

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and BigBiceps
oz > prison break

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817 and BigBiceps
first few series mogged! Mahone was cool. The brothers were chads. Tbag was a fucking rockstar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
looks like someone hasn't seen breaking bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I have, it was good, but prison break is on another level.
It's really not even close according to critics, but ok. Also prison break went downhill after the first season

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
It's really not even close according to critics, but ok. Also prison break went downhill after the first season
You really listen to critics? Are you joking?

You really listen to critics? Are you joking?
It's just a reference, it was really much better written and directed. BB progressively gets better while PB is a mess after season 1, a lot of moments where the plot was poorly executed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 14781 and .👽.
Really good indeed.
But The Walking Dead and American Horror Story mogs

• JFL
Reactions: primqwe, Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
nothing mogs breaking bad bro. prison break was best on the beginning but went down after. Sherlock, Chernobyl are good too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 14848
nothing mogs family guy bro. prison break was best on the beginning but went down after. Sherlock is good too.

• +1
best tv series tbh
rewatched it second time
gonna wactch again tbh ngl
was mirin alex mahones zygos ngl

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 14848 and BigBiceps
@Theodore Bagwell

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
meh as fuck. the first season is really good and after that not anymore. at season 4 it becomes really gay.

• +1
First season is a masterpiece. You should watch "The shield" tho, it's a great TV show and each season is better than the last one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Pythagoras and BigBiceps
First season is a masterpiece. You should watch "The shield" tho, it's a great TV show and each season is better than the last one.
Just completed first season, is it worth to watch rest of it ?

mad men is good tv show also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and BigBiceps
Recommend me good shows tbh
I just recommended you the shield, low inhib corrupted cops dealing with crime, it's like 8 seasons long too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Pythagoras
I just recommended you the shield, low inhib corrupted cops dealing with crime, it's like 8 seasons long too
Shane and Dutch :owo: literally every character on the shield is good.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
COPE you haven't seen Kami no Tou

I only watch historical dramas or documentaries tbh

So many iconic characters, (T-Bag, Alex Mahone, Brad Bellick etc.) and so many exciting moments.
That series is just... Wow. And don't even try to recommend me that orange is the new black crap (dn watch a second). It's just not the same to watch some fat lesbians in prison as it is to watch Prison Break cast.
Oz was good for a while, but not quite Prison Break tier. View attachment 1358897
prison break and breaking bad are the only series I watched 2 times
except last season of prison break that shit was kinda random
both are actually pretty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and BigBiceps
saying prison break is your favorite show screams you have poor taste. I honestly enjoyed it solely because I liked some of the characters and they leave every fuckin episode on a major cliffhanger so its hard to stop watching but the show is a mess. acting is average at best and its just the best fox TV show which is notorious for awful tv shows so not very impressive.

I recommend it to 13-17 year olds

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and datboijj
Vampire diaries mogs prison break.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
87ed7db7372622b79b2940bbb36b4e8e.jpg

OVER for tweenercels

Oz was good for a while, but not quite Prison Break tier. View attachment 1358897
Based , its one of my favorite tv shows

Smallville is good too

Sopranos fuckin' mogs kid

Giga based thread brother, prison break is my favourite show of all time, just got done watching all the seasons for the first time a couple weeks ago, amazing acting and cast, tbag, mahone, the brothers, sucre, bellick, kellerman, bill kim, Abruzzi, i could go on and on

my sig is even about prison break lmao, Alexander mahone is king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Giga based thread brother, prison break is my favourite show of all time, just got done watching all the seasons for the first time a couple weeks ago, amazing acting and cast, tbag, mahone, the brothers, sucre, bellick, kellerman, bill kim, Abruzzi, i could go on and on

my sig is even about prison break lmao, Alexander mahone is king
@BigBiceps is it worth it to watch? or its more like drama with a lot of talking?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
@BigBiceps is it worth it to watch? or its more like drama with a lot of talking?
have you ever seen it? bro i was in the exact same place as you 3-4 weeks ago and now its my favourite fucking show, i legit got deppresed after i finished it

its 10/10, the first 2 seasons are the best but the other 3 are still decent

• +1
have you ever seen it? bro i was in the exact same place as you 3-4 weeks ago and now its my favourite fucking show, i legit got deppresed after i finished it

its 10/10, the first 2 seasons are the best but the other 3 are still decent
no, I will need to watch it.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 14677
@Ed676 are you lithuanian?

• +1
yes bro, it is life changing tbh
i was binge watching prison break so hard imo first 2 seasons are the best then it drags on a bit but they did well because most seasons get boring after 1 lol

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 7224
who told you that? why are you asking? im Mulatto
don't worry i must of confused you for another user, just wondering since i have lithuanian heritage

• +1
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back