Prison Break is a masterpiece. Best series ever made.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
i was binge watching prison break so hard imo first 2 seasons are the best then it drags on a bit but they did well because most seasons get boring after 1 lol
who is your favourite character? i like all of them but mahone, kellerman, tbag or tweener are the best imo, maybe abruzzi and the brothers to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Yes :feelsgood: are these your grandpas?
yeah the left one is, he had very huge wrists, over 8 inches, bless him soul, sadly im a skinny weak faggot and i wish i had a wrists like that

other one is my great uncle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
@Ed676 is a robust frame common in lithuanians? his whole family was giga robust even his mum was huge and could probably beat a modern man to death

who is your favourite character? i like all of them but mahone, kellerman, tbag or tweener are the best imo, maybe abruzzi and the brothers to
they all fit in well bro i didn’t go through with a favourite because they all nailed their roles but tbag blitzed his role his personality striked me the most but couldn’t stop thinking how gl Schofield is whenever he came on screen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
@Ed676 is a robust frame common in lithuanians? his whole family was giga robust even his mum was huge and could probably beat a modern man to death
Used to be yeah, I think everyone everywhere now is lower t with worst frame because of environment and other shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
they all fit in well bro i didn’t go through with a favourite because they all nailed their roles but tbag blitzed his role his personality striked me the most but couldn’t stop thinking how gl Schofield is whenever he came on screen
yeah tbag was so fucking good man, the actor nailed it, everything about tbag was perfect, the accent, the words and sayings he would use, his violent, funny, charming, cunning etc, and scofeild was a 10/10 in prison break giga chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Deleted member 14677
Season 1 is pure perfection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back