private heightmaxing stack leak (for closed growth plates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
so I've been getting asked about this stack for a while, and decided to finally post it here since I got banned from the heightmaxing discord for no reason. the stack is designed for people with closed growth plates, and the growth is localized.

the first two people who supposedly got results from it turned out to be larpers who didn't grow at all, one of them is the creator. it's made by some schizophrenic "biohacker" retard who has memory problems, and we caught him lying about his height growth results because he claimed he grew 0.375-0.5 inches in less than a month but then claimed even less than that later on because he couldn't even remember the number he gaslighted us with before. after confronting him about this, he said he wanted to "track my IP"
Adln6eXy o

I've personally taken the stack myself and didn't get shit from it. it's simply over-hyped garbage, and these retards need to stop acting like they've found the holy grail for heightmaxing. before I got banned from the server, the majority of everyone in there came to the conclusion that the stack does not work and simply opted for the classic HGH and AI route instead (and so have I).

the stack:
  • IGF-2
  • LPP (Link Protein N-Terminal Peptide)
  • PTD-DBM
  • IGF-1 LR3

the logic:
the premise behind the stack is that the LPP will generate new cartilage in the joint, then you follow up with the PTD-DBM (CXXC5 inhibitor), IGF-2, and IGF-1 LR3 to harden that cartilage.

here are key points about the logic of the stack, written by the creator:
- "LPP is the crux of all of this because it interacts with the most important BMP receptors (2 & 7), proliferate collagen stem/progenitor cells, transcripts on the SOX9 pathway (which is the same mechanism of how relaxin works), and more. LPP is a gold mine because of its MOA."
- "PTD-DBM is a CXXC5 inhibitor which means that it prevents growth plate cell to become inactive. https://www.life-science-alliance.org/content/lsa/2/2/e201800254.full.pdf"
- "IGF-2 is an often neglected peptide in regards to height potential. It's our main way that our bodies induces BMP-9 which causes oestrogenesis."
- "Because IGF-1 receptor are pretty much occupied during 1-15 years of a person's life, it might be wise to minister this after a teenager (no older than 20) experience their final growth spurt when their hgh levels start to decline."

protocol:
Discord UlyhqWgfqn

everything should be injected either into the knee or the ankle since this is a localized stack designed for people with closed plates. you're supposed to use a 1-inch needle for this, and stick it all the way in to your knee. it's very painful and can lead to loss of limb function.

the final blackpill on "heightmaxing" (read this):
there is no miracle compound to grow taller. I've gone through several of these stacks and got absolutely no results from them. stop listening to these fucking idiots who call themselves "biohackers" that unironically think they've found the solution for people to grow taller because they can cite a few pubmed articles they've read online. you WILL waste your money.

after losing over $1k on these bullshit compounds to not grow at all, I can conclude that the only legitimate "heightmaxing" methods are HGH + AI and leg lengthening, that's it.

there is an ongoing research project designed to regenerate new growth plates in europe:
$241,711 has been funded to the research so far, and they don't even expect to be finished until 2022. what makes you think a PSL autist has the answer? the creator had to hop off his own stack because he claims he couldn't shell out anymore money to keep paying for the IGF-2, which is literally just $90. these people lack the funding, trials, and experience to formulate anything substantial. stop coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john788, Roquefort, currylightskin and 42 others
brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Beetlejuice, hairyballscel and 2 others
That server is just bunch of coping retards thrown into one place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Mewton, AscendingHero and 11 others
Didn't understand a word

Wouldnt "localized" stack wqork on clavicles tho?

• Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Mewton, Deleted member 13588 and 11 others
Honestly heightmaxxing is quite retarded and more than likely a waste of money, time and effort for many here. Trust me, I’ve tried it and regret not spending my money elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsiere214, Deleted member 13588 and 11 others
so I've been getting asked about this stack for a while, and decided to finally post it here since I got banned from the heightmaxing discord for no reason. the stack is designed for people with closed growth plates, and the growth is localized.

the first two people who supposedly got results from it turned out to be larpers who didn't grow at all, one of them is the creator. it's made by some schizophrenic "biohacker" retard who has memory problems, and we caught him lying about his height growth results because he claimed he grew 0.375-0.5 inches in less than a month but then claimed even less than that later on because he couldn't even remember the number he gaslighted us with before. after confronting him about this, he said he wanted to "track my IP"
View attachment 1063342

I've personally taken the stack myself and didn't get shit from it. it's simply over-hyped garbage, and these retards need to stop acting like they've found the holy grail for heightmaxing. before I got banned from the server, the majority of everyone in there came to the conclusion that the stack does not work and simply opted for the classic HGH and AI route instead (and so have I).

the stack:
  • IGF-2
  • LPP (Link Protein N-Terminal Peptide)
  • PTD-DBM
  • IGF-1 LR3

the logic:
the premise behind the stack is that the LPP will generate new cartilage in the joint, then you follow up with the PTD-DBM (CXXC5 inhibitor), IGF-2, and IGF-1 LR3 to harden that cartilage.

here are key points about the logic of the stack, written by the creator:
- "LPP is the crux of all of this because it interacts with the most important BMP receptors (2 & 7), proliferate collagen stem/progenitor cells, transcripts on the SOX9 pathway (which is the same mechanism of how relaxin works), and more. LPP is a gold mine because of its MOA."
- "PTD-DBM is a CXXC5 inhibitor which means that it prevents growth plate cell to become inactive. https://www.life-science-alliance.org/content/lsa/2/2/e201800254.full.pdf"
- "IGF-2 is an often neglected peptide in regards to height potential. It's our main way that our bodies induces BMP-9 which causes oestrogenesis."
- "Because IGF-1 receptor are pretty much occupied during 1-15 years of a person's life, it might be wise to minister this after a teenager (no older than 20) experience their final growth spurt when their hgh levels start to decline."

protocol:
View attachment 1063335

everything should be injected either into the knee or the ankle since this is a localized stack designed for people with closed plates. you're supposed to use a 1-inch needle for this, and stick it all the way in to your knee. it's very painful and can lead to loss of limb function.

the final blackpill on "heightmaxing" (read this):
there is no miracle compound to grow taller. I've gone through several of these stacks and got absolutely no results from them. stop listening to these fucking idiots who call themselves "biohackers" that unironically think they've found the solution for people to grow taller because they can cite a few pubmed articles they've read online. you WILL waste your money.

after losing over $1k on these bullshit compounds to not grow at all, I can conclude that the only legitimate "heightmaxing" methods are HGH + AI and leg lengthening, that's it.

there is an ongoing research project designed to regenerate new growth plates in europe:
$241,711 has been funded to the research so far, and they don't even expect to be finished until 2022. what makes you think a PSL autist has the answer? the creator had to hop off his own stack because he claims he couldn't shell out anymore money to keep paying for the IGF-2, which is literally just $90. these people lack the funding, trials, and experience to formulate anything substantial. stop coping.
Brutal. But but but HGH + AI works for closed plate cels? 🥺 And how?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Growth Plate
delete while u still can

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, mogstar, GigaAscender and 1 other person
how bad did the knee injections hurt :ROFLMAO:?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and dadfa
Brutal. But but but HGH + AI works for closed plate cels? 🥺 And how?
spine can stay open up until age 25. for the best chance (best chance, not a good chance) at gaining any growth at all, take HGH & AI for at least 6 months. the age for growth plate closure is not set in stone for anyone. your body has no information about how old you are. it's not like your body says "oh I turned 18 today, time to stop growing"

take a look at tony robbins, a 6'7 motivational speaker who developed acromegaly at late highschool (around the time your growth plates should be closing).
Rob17 1

notice how his legs are tiny compared to his torso and skull. this shows that you can still grow in the spine after all of your other growth plates have closed.

pseudo-intellectual "biohacker" faggots need to stop shitting on HGH & AI when it's the most legitimate thing you can do compared to their garbage.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Marsiere214, Lolcel and 15 others
Wouldnt "localized" stack wqork on clavicles tho?
potentially. they discussed injecting the same stack into their clavicles as well, via sternoclavicular injection:
Image00280

however, clavicles are the very last to close. use HGH and AI instead, not this donkey shit.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 13588, Yerico7 and 6 others
spine can stay open up until age 25. for the best chance (best chance, not a good chance) at gaining any growth at all, take HGH & AI for at least 6 months. the age for growth plate closure is not set in stone for anyone. your body has no information about how old you are. it's not like your body says "oh I turned 18 today, time to stop growing"

take a look at tony robbins, a 6'7 motivational speaker who developed acromegaly at late highschool (around the time your growth plates should be closing).
View attachment 1063364
View attachment 1063367

notice how his legs are tiny compared to his torso and skull. this shows that you can still grow in the spine after all of your other growth plates have closed.

pseudo-intellectual "biohacker" faggots need to stop shitting on HGH & AI when it's the most legitimate thing you can do compared to their garbage.
Bro I’m 29 🥺 You think my body has that information? Also any resources about this hgh + ai stack (dosage and frequency etc) ? I was thinking of going on raloxifene or nolvadex for my pubertal gyno (minor) as well as some sarms plus mk677 for body building. Depending on that info, I will alter my plan. I was also looking into LSJL, inversion, heel bonesmashing etc

Bro I’m 29 🥺 You think my body has that information? Also any resources about this hgh + ai stack (dosage and frequency etc) ? I was thinking of going on raloxifene or nolvadex for my pubertal gyno (minor) as well as some sarms plus mk677 for body building. Depending on that info, I will alter my plan. I was also looking into LSJL, inversion, heel boneshaming etc
you dont have any fucking chance

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yirma19, Marsiere214, Lolcel and 12 others
potentially. they discussed injecting the same stack into their clavicles as well, via sternoclavicular injection:
View attachment 1063372

however, clavicles are the very last to close. use HGH and AI instead, not this donkey shit.
Damn i wouldn't do such a barbaric injection even if it was proven to work jfl

how bad did the knee injections hurt :ROFLMAO:?
Yes, you will need an amputation DED SRS. Don’t take the stack, the LPP can also cause penis tissue degradation

thread was falsely reported by them but I discussed it with a moderator and it's restored now. I will be reposting this on other sites too.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 13588 and Alibaba69
thread was falsely reported by them but I discussed it with a moderator and it's restored now. I will be reposting this on other sites too.
its insane how low iq you are

legit dumb asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, 6'1currycel and GigaAscender
LL is the only relevant thing for now. Top LL surgeons say 12cm is the maximum(6cm from tibia + 6cm from femur)
Im 5'10 but gonna lengthen 9cm (5+4)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 13588 and 7 others
99% shitpost
1% usefuel info thats already on .me
u = mad
ur a fucking dwarf, u can have all the hgh in the world you'll still be under 6'
rope immediately

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Meximanlet and SexuallyAbusive
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
99% shitpost
1% usefuel info thats already on .me
nah theres a shit ton of other chemicals they discussed

want me to post that too?

ofc u wouldnt know because youre a freeloading faggot who just leeches. you literally contribute nothing, so quit piping up nignog

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Alibaba69
ofc u wouldnt know because youre a freeloading faggot who just leeches. you literally contribute nothing, so quit piping up nignog
projection, i contributed a lot more than you dumbass

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Better idea with more proof and success stories . If ur under 25 inject 20iu hgh Every day for 6-12 months , you’ll get atleast 2 inches in ur spine

also take hexarelin + evomuse BMP

Last edited:
projection, i contributed a lot more than you dumbass
you talk about mewing, thumbpulling, and post pictures of your forehead

what exactly are you contributing

do you know what projection means, you fucking retard?

btw you should see what other people are saying about you in DMs. youre a joke

Last edited:
  • +1
Activate Windows
Go to Settings to activate Windows.
i run everything over i2p in a russian remote server and virtual machine
cry for my opsec subhuman

Attachments

• 1616959124991.png
    1616959124991.png
    195.4 KB · Views: 189
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, GigaAscender and AlwaysHaveQuestions
After I max my face, maybe I'll save 4 years to get surgery in both femur and tibia from Paley

JFL I know one of those servers I also got banned for no reason :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Better idea with more proof and success stories . If ur under 25 inject 20iu hgh Every day for 6-12 months , you’ll get atleast 2 inches in ur spine

also take hexarelin + evomuse BMP

JFL also a meme

brutal that you even had to do this
go have another mental breakdown over it you fucking retard

JFL I know one of those servers I also got banned for no reason :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
yes i remember you. this server has basically all the same members as before. we just migrated to this one without strike_poseidon's dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Alibaba69 and Julian
go have another mental breakdown over it you fucking retard
View attachment 1064766

yes i remember you. this server has basically all the same members as before. we just migrated to this one without strike_poseidon's dumbass.

hahahahahha ye no one grew except for Tom & me I think jfl and I didnt even take any of their shit.

i don't chew yet, im gonna start later this year

i need some supplements to maximise results
"supplements to maximise results"
Adln6eXy o

delusional browridgeless shitskin reject

i would shatter your orbitals in one punch and make you my bitch

hahahahahha ye no one grew except for Tom & me I think jfl and I didnt even take any of their shit.
puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Status
Not open for further replies.