Private the forum

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
Did anyone get a message from this guy? Obviously I’m not going to respond and I suggest anyone else that gets a message from this mf to not respond. I’m sure they’d put a spin on whatever you say and I doubt it’s unbiased. There needs to be more crack down on these kind of accounts like women and these niggas. It’s been getting pretty out of hand how easily they can infiltrate the site

Attachments

• 38E1C340-D610-41E1-A6F4-13A3A243FB4B.png
    38E1C340-D610-41E1-A6F4-13A3A243FB4B.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Informationcapitali, Deleted member 4946 and 15 others
Yeah I got it too. He made a thread about it as well a while back

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince, Repentsinner and Anchor_Ship
he messaged me first (because i replied to his thread), the funny thing is that they already made another thing about incels

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Repentsinner and Anchor_Ship
he messaged me first, the funny thing is that they already made another thing about incels
Probably similar to that vid with the black girl from the UK can’t remember the name

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Probably similar to that vid with the black girl from the UK can’t remember the name
it was that one with the guy with a white mask talking about bonesmashing
It was on the BBC's site

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Anchor_Ship
Only forum chads should be able to participate on the documentary, would be a huge halo after to tell people you are a looksmax.org OG user

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BoredPrince, terrorblade, datboijj and 6 others
Those nigga really dont have anything more interesting to makes a documentary about?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, BoredPrince, bugeye and 3 others
Why be so closed-off to such grand opportunities? Why not spread your worldview?

Is your life purpose not to shove your rigidly blackpilled beliefs down people’s throats and to push your POV onto the masses? If this isn’t what you want, I highly recommend buying a military-grade rope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Only forum chads should be able to participate on the documentary, would be a huge halo after to tell people you are a looksmax.org OG user
no only the ugliest ethnics to show normies looksmaxxing doesnt work :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Repentsinner and thecel
Yes she send me a message too

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and thecel
@looksmaxxingobserve please commit suicide

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, bugeye, looksmaxxingobserve and 4 others
Fuck that's legit, if guys like @Esteban1997 participated then the forum would have thousands of new users in just a matter of days.

@looksmaxxingobserve these are the ones you should be talking to: @Zer0/∞ @thecel @ArchaicAlchemist22

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Lucid, Anchor_Ship and 2 others

The fuck? You copers have lost your minds.

We need more ugly men, not Chads, to get on the normie-produced documentaries about incels and the blackpill. Then the bluepilled public would easily understand our struggles and why we are the way we are. What will normies think when the only guys from blackpill forums who show up are a bunch of Chads and Chadlites? They’ll think exactly what they think of us now: blackpillers are just basement-dwelling, hateful misogynists who have BDD, never go outside, and have no valid reasons to complain.

Forum Chads should not go on mainstream media. Doing this will degrade the incel community’s image to even lower levels than was done by guys such as
Jack Peterson, @BrendioEEE , and the fuckin dude who went on Channel 4’s incel documentary and demonstrated bonesmashing. They make the blackpill look bad.

Who should go on the news to represent the involuntarily celibate community? Guys who look like him:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Lucid and Anchor_Ship
Fuck that's legit, if guys like @Esteban1997 participated then the forum would have thousands of new users in just a matter of days.

@looksmaxxingobserve these are the ones you should be talking to: @Zer0/∞ @thecel @ArchaicAlchemist22
I didnt get that message

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Acne Victim
The fuck? You copers have lost your minds.

We need more ugly men, not Chads, to get on the normie-produced documentaries about incels and the blackpill. Then the bluepilled public would easily understand our struggles and why we are the way we are. What will normies think when the only guys from blackpill forums who show up are a bunch of Chads and Chadlites? They’ll think exactly what they think of us now: blackpillers are just basement-dwelling, hateful misogynists who have BDD, never go outside, and have no valid reasons to complain.

Forum Chads should not go on mainstream media. Doing this will degrade the incel community’s image to even lower levels than was done by guys such as
Jack Peterson, @BrendioEEE , and the fuckin dude who went on Channel 4’s incel documentary and demonstrated bonesmashing. They make the blackpill look bad.

Who should go on the news to represent the involuntarily celibate community? Guys who look like him:

You didnt mention me i'm a forum chad aswell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Acne Victim, Deleted member 16357 and 2 others
it was that one with the guy with a white mask talking about bonesmashing
It was on the BBC's site
Fuck that was cagefuel
Why be so closed-off to such grand opportunities? Why not spread your worldview?

Is your life purpose not to shove your rigidly blackpilled beliefs down people’s throats and to push your POV onto the masses? If this isn’t what you want, I highly recommend buying a military-grade rope.
you are too far gone Jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thecel
You didnt mention me i'm a forum chad aswell

Forum Chads aren’t the issue (unless they go on the news). @BrendioEEE is partly responsible for making incels seem like misogynists because he’s in a famous YouTube video in which he expresses socially unacceptable opinions about women.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Esteban1997
Fuck that was cagefuel

you are too far gone Jfl

It’s sad that our forum bros don’t wanna be the blackpill equivalent of Ben Shapiro. Imagine how cool it’d be to just spend all day preaching blackpill beliefs to millions of followers.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
My life’s purpose is to ascend and go into hiding not preaching blackpill jfl. No point going against the grain when you live in the matrix @thecel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and thecel
@looksmaxxingobserve do you belong in the Tribe? Can't wait to see the new documentary about far-right white men spreading hate online.

Der_ewige_Jude_poster.jpg

• JFL
@looksmaxxingobserve do you belong in the Tribe? Can't wait to see the new documentary about far-right white men spreading hate online.

Der_ewige_Jude_poster.jpg
The crazy thing is that blackpillers are more diverse than the alt left extremists

cannot let this shit get to the media n be mass knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Anchor_Ship
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Oxygen
well you gon tag the admins or something? :feelshmm:

• JFL