Privatizing the forum...

Caged ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
TLDR: Hey everyone, we totally get it - we've been listening to your complaints and concerns, and we're on the same page. We know that this forum has become a valuable space for so many of you to learn and improve, and we understand the worries that come with more and more people joining in.

So, after taking in all your feedback and having a good chat with our team, we've made the decision - we're going to make the forum private. We'll fill you in on the exact details later, but here's a little sneak peek of what we're thinking for this change:
78856b0dd4e1aed99cde766086390cf7.gif

Oy vey, goy, what a schlemiel! Did you honestly let yourself think we'd do that? Lock this forum up tight and watch our gelt vanish?

Sheesh! In the wise words of our chum Klaus Schwab: YOU, mate, will shell out the taxes, YOU will bare your arm for the jab, YOU will feast on those creepy-crawlies, and YOU will labor as a wage-slave.

schwab.jpeg

So, enough with the complaints! Keep this joint lively and sport a cheerful smirk, why don't ya?
Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
udTIqVH.png

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
privating the forum would be such a dumb reactionary move anyways, so i'm glad it's not going to happen. most people on tiktok believe the blackpill stuff originates from 4chan, not here, they most likely have absolutely no idea about this website. and even if they do, they're not going to be signing up and actually looksmaxxing, they'd just sign up to troll people, and it would really be harmless.

did dotis go private every single time a youtuber made a video about them? no. did dotis go private whenever one of the posts on the forum went viral on reddit? no. it would be so stupid to private the forum and gatekeep something that the majority of people will just scoff at.
The word looksmaxxing has been talked on many "Redpill" and some "Blackpill" type channels, so when you use the key word "looksmaxxing" or " looksmax" or " how to looksmax" you eventually come across this forum.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
privating the forum would be such a dumb reactionary move anyways, so i'm glad it's not going to happen. most people on tiktok believe the blackpill stuff originates from 4chan, not here, they most likely have absolutely no idea about this website. and even if they do, they're not going to be signing up and actually looksmaxxing, they'd just sign up to troll people, and it would really be harmless.

did dotis go private every single time a youtuber made a video about them? no. did dotis go private whenever one of the posts on the forum went viral on reddit? no. it would be so stupid to private the forum and gatekeep something that the majority of people will just scoff at.
Ye my friend brought it up to me but he said he doesn’t think any of it actually works which I think is the attitude of pretty much everyone. Maybe like 1 out of 100 will try icing their face and then give up when they don’t get instant results

Ye my friend brought it up to me but he said he doesn’t think any of it actually works which I think is the attitude of pretty much everyone. Maybe like 1 out of 100 will try icing their face and then give up when they don’t get instant results
icing your face is a cope

Idea: Privatize this forum until it becomes IN GENUINE NEED of more people and activity, then open it back up again

I can understand generating revenue in order to self sustain the forum but if it were for PROFIT why would you ever create a INCEL FORUM in the first place? Doesn't take more than 2 braincells to come up with 100 more profitable business ventures in under a hour
Why even run this forum if its not for the community but for small pennies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkLoner94, TheDragon, Debetro and 2 others
I can understand generating revenue in order to self sustain the forum but if it were for PROFIT why would you ever create a INCEL FORUM in the first place? Doesn't take more than 2 braincells to come up with 100 more profitable business ventures in under a hour
Why even run this forum if its not for the community but for small pennies
Alexanderr even admitted that running this forum isn't profitable, no idea why they dont lock it up while waiting for the tiktok trend to end.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 3105
Alexanderr even admitted that running this forum isn't profitable, no idea why they dont lock it up while waiting for the tiktok trend to end.
They want to see the numbers inflate and see its "full" potential for an ego boost without considering consequences about how it will negatively affect the community in the longterm

• +1
They want to see the numbers inflate and see its "full" potential for an ego boost without considering consequences about how it will negatively effect the community in the longterm
Yeah i've already seen like 5+ greycel posts using asking if its over and if they should "ropemaxx"

Also a lot of narcy greycels who think they mog everyone who just calls anybody who's knowledgable in looks theory a geek with no life

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and StrangerDanger
Yeah i've already seen like 5+ greycel posts using asking if its over and if they should "ropemaxx"

Also a lot of narcy greycels who think they mog everyone who just calls anybody who's knowledgable in looks theory a geek with no life
Thats how it goes when you do not have to question the world with a long train of thought and dig deep to find obscure autistic forums like this. Instead these narcy brainrot zoomers just swipe their hands across the iPhone screen and discover PSL without any effort or deep thoughts

• +1
Despite the declining median thread starter account age (means more greycels), the average reading level of .org posts is increasing:

View attachment 2160880View attachment 2160881

@Alexanderr

It’s just lurkers leeching off the info without contributing anything, making competition worse, increasing demand for procedures and thus making it more expensive to ascend