Privileged normie whore gets herself killed.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.

Like the topic title says, privileged normie whore gets herself killed. I know this is an old one but some lifefuel at least. I feel no sympathy since this whore was privileged as fuck and felt easy mode was gonna save her even when getting all cocky and shit and I deal with so much shit in society as an autistic male (I’m diagnosed) and I bet she despises autistic men just like many normal fags do so good riddance.

No sympathy for privileged scum.

By the way, why doesn’t Bianca Devins reply to anyone’s messages anymore? Oh wait….. :feelsmega:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, AlwaysHaveQuestions, (deleted member) and 2 others
Cuckold investigators sound like a certain someone on the forum with a chad avi he wishes he could be what a high e faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and BrettyBoy

Like the topic title says, privileged normie whore gets herself killed. I know this is an old one but some lifefuel at least. I feel no sympathy since this whore was privileged as fuck and felt easy mode was gonna save her even when getting all cocky and shit and I deal with so much shit in society as an autistic male (I’m diagnosed) and I bet she despises autistic men just like many normal fags do so good riddance.

By the way, why doesn’t Bianca Devins reply to anyone’s messages anymore? Oh wait….. :feelsmega:
She werent a normie, im pretty sure she was a well known b slut
the guy was pretty angry legit nearly decapitated her

remember when we burned witches at the stake?

that was totally over the line and uncalled for

not clicking on that link

remember when we burned witches at the stake?

that was totally over the line and uncalled for

Honestly …. Based.

She was an annoying whore with her own discord server, and seemed absolutely insufferable

She had nothing going for her anyway

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and PickleTheSlayer
Sad to see tbh

Good riddance :lul: She would of had a onlyfans by now