Pro Dopamine Stack

Meatboy

Meatboy

Bronze
What are some good pro dopamine supplements to look into? I feel way to serotonergic (content, unmotivated, apathetic, uninterested and no missing my drive)

I believe this all began when I started using ashwagandha, relora, beta alanine and taurine and magnesium glycinate. I'm assuming these have an effect?

I already tries tongkat, cordyceps, cistanche which don't help. What can I do? Only things that do have a slight impact is caffeine and nicotine

Falling behind in school, can't hold a conversation with beautiful woman, no stress/adrenaline. I feel like I can melt in the sheets all day without worrying about tomorrow. Is it too much gaba or something?

Yeah I already workout and eat right with a multi, but I'm even losing interest in that it's crazy

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
Just took 1g ALCAR acetylene l carnitine it helps tremendously the issue then is?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and incel194012940
honestly working out does that to you. i do it every morning before work and then i just dgaf about much after that. nothing phases me. no anxiety is great, but it also means i just don't work much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
1 table spoon of kratom

I recommend the strain called "white borneo kratom"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 5815
Sun, and exercise

What are some good pro dopamine supplements to look into? I feel way to serotonergic (content, unmotivated, apathetic, uninterested and no missing my drive)

I believe this all began when I started using ashwagandha, relora, beta alanine and taurine and magnesium glycinate. I'm assuming these have an effect?

I already tries tongkat, cordyceps, cistanche which don't help. What can I do? Only things that do have a slight impact is caffeine and nicotine

Falling behind in school, can't hold a conversation with beautiful woman, no stress/adrenaline. I feel like I can melt in the sheets all day without worrying about tomorrow. Is it too much gaba or something?

Yeah I already workout and eat right with a multi, but I'm even losing interest in that it's crazy
Bromantane bro. Read through my posts

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Also Wellbutrin (bupropion) is a norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor, often prescribed as an alternative to the S(S/N)RIs that are the usual go-to, because it avoids the sexual disfunction.
Sometimes though it can make you punchy, you tend to "feel" more which helps with depression but if you maintain bad habits and/or have problems then you will feel usually very angry or frustrated about it. Sometimes this can be good to motivate you though

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
honestly working out does that to you. i do it every morning before work and then i just dgaf about much after that. nothing phases me. no anxiety is great, but it also means i just don't work much.
How hard are you training? What's your program look like

Where do you source it? Also why does ACLAR, acetyl l carnitine do me so much fucking justice? Is it the dopamine boosting?

Where do you source it? Also why does ACLAR, acetyl l carnitine do me so much fucking justice? I'm

Also Wellbutrin (bupropion) is a norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor, often prescribed as an alternative to the S(S/N)RIs that are the usual go-to, because it avoids the sexual disfunction.
Sometimes though it can make you punchy, you tend to "feel" more which helps with depression but if you maintain bad habits and/or have problems then you will feel usually very angry or frustrated about it. Sometimes this can be good to motivate you though
Well I didn't have this problem before I don't want to mask it. I have a feeling beta alanine is at play apparently boosts dopamine but blocks the conversion to norepinephrine? What do you think? I was using lots of it 7g daily

How hard are you training? What's your program look like
i’m generally working on endurance cardio stuff, possibly different to you based on your avatar (weights?). swim, bike and run, and also do rowing and the occasional hike. train 6 days a week (mixture of long slow and easy stuff, and shorter sharper intervals, and also some lactate threshold work), and usually hike on my day off (Saturdays).

amphetamine, if you can be sad, lazy and unmotivated on that I send you $100

Where do you source it? Also why does ACLAR, acetyl l carnitine do me so much fucking justice? Is it the dopamine boosting?
Alcar mainly increases acetylcholine plus improves mitochondrial metabolism (long-term).
Bromantane is hard to get but quite interesting compound, worth trying.

Alcar mainly increases acetylcholine plus improves mitochondrial metabolism (long-term).
Bromantane is hard to get but quite interesting compound, worth trying.
I see, I knew it had something to do with acetyl choline. Is alpha GPC and tyrosine safe long term if cycled? Can they upregulate dopamine?

I see, I knew it had something to do with acetyl choline. Is alpha GPC and tyrosine safe long term if cycled? Can they upregulate dopamine?
Uridine appears to be safer for upregulating dopamine that alpha-hpc. And you get used to tyrosine, to some extent. Look into citicoline instead of alpga-gpc. P5P, inositol should be helpful too.

• +1
Reactions: Meatboy
Uridine appears to be safer for upregulating dopamine that alpha-hpc. And you get used to tyrosine, to some extent. Look into citicoline instead of alpga-gpc. P5P, inositol should be helpful too.
Can you just make a list of all the worthy dopamine additions? That'd be helpful. I got myself in this situation I believe from my past nicotine abuse and high caffeine use. I only use caffeine moderately now and cut out nicotine completely, but I've noticed my physique is degraded from what it used to be. @Seth Walsh claims that testosterone and dopamine are linked together and they work synergistically which could explain what happened to me (the nicotine (50mg) and caffeine skyrocketed my test at such a young age, I theorize). I don't want to go back to smoking haha

Is nicotine good or nah? Low doses (3mg)

Is nicotine good or nah? Low doses (3mg)
It's quite powerful stimulant, but only for occasional use (like exams). Sprays are fast-acting and can be euphoric and very addictive, gums are okay, though with terrible taste, and patches are slower-acting.

H
It's quite powerful stimulant, but only for occasional use (like exams). Sprays are fast-acting and can be euphoric and very addictive, gums are okay, though with terrible taste, and patches are slower-acting.
Bromantane just arrived! Recommended first dose? Can I use it alongside cistanche and tongkat ali? Thanks

H

Bromantane just arrived! Recommended first dose? Can I use it alongside cistanche and tongkat ali? Thanks
Use 50mg first and without these supplements.

Use 50mg first and without these supplements.
50 mg would be 0.05g huh. It came in 5 grams. Why can't it be stacked alongside others? I'm assuming to feel it out ?

50 mg would be 0.05g huh. It came in 5 grams. Why can't it be stacked alongside others? I'm assuming to feel it out ?
Yes. 50 and 100mg were the standard doses used in branded product.

"pro dopamine stack" is a cope. A lot of nootopic gurus believe in this nonsense, I know.

But if it is dopamine you're after, I'll help you out: Take Modafinil. It will heighten it significantly. If you don't feel any better afterwards then you know that your assumption was false.

Metergoline seems to produce a lower inhibition effect w/o the consequences of Cabergoline.

"pro dopamine stack" is a cope. A lot of nootopic gurus believe in this nonsense, I know.

But if it is dopamine you're after, I'll help you out: Take Modafinil. It will heighten it significantly. If you don't feel any better afterwards then you know that your assumption was false.
What's cope? Alpha GPC, caffeine, nicotine, acetyl l carnitine and bromantane have a noticeable effect. Even some test boosters like tongkat Ali makes life enjoyable. You sound extremely desensitized

I
Metergoline seems to produce a lower inhibition effect w/o the consequences of Cabergoline.
I'm not seeking lower inhib I'm already low inhib but more seeking drive, motivation and pleasure, I think I screwed myself up from ashwagandha and cortisol blockers they make you really numb like a zombie

I

I'm not seeking lower inhib I'm already low inhib but more seeking drive, motivation and pleasure, I think I screwed myself up from ashwagandha and cortisol blockers they make you really numb like a zombie
Metergoline indirectly raises dopamine and lowers seratonin. Don't recall the pathways.

@Seth Walsh Weren't you supposed to make a thread with the best listed nootropics and performance enhancers? What happened man? Stop hogging the secrets already this forum is low key. Bromantane is awesome, I gotta try it on its own however since I had some caffeine in my preworkout today aswell as tongkat ali

Showers, cleaning your house, doing your duties and going to bed early

• +1
Showers, cleaning your house, doing your duties and going to bed early
AKA living:lul::lul: that's easy. Man I've been feeling good so far, now craving challenges and feeling completing tasks are easy. Yo do you think raising dopamine will increase my testosterone? @Seth Walsh responded to a poster here who suffered from poor libido, and I recall him saying something like raising dopamine can result in higher testosterone levels

AKA living:lul::lul: that's easy. Man I've been feeling good so far, now craving challenges and feeling completing tasks are easy. Yo do you think raising dopamine will increase my testosterone? @Seth Walsh responded to a poster here who suffered from poor libido, and I recall him saying something like raising dopamine can result in higher testosterone levels
I can't tell without seeing a blood test. Also libido ≠ testosterone. Physical activity and vasodilation can increase libido independent of T. What exactly are you trying to achieve?

• +1
I can't tell without seeing a blood test. Also libido ≠ testosterone. Physical activity and vasodilation can increase libido independent of T. What exactly are you trying to achieve?
I'm aiming to achieve an optimal state of operating in life. More drive, pleasure, aggression and I'm an athlete so I'm also hoping to built more muscle and pack some more strength in the gym. It makes sense to optimize dopamine here since I've felt and read that testosterone and dopamine are related.

Lol hear my out for this one: I have a next door neighbor who owns a methlab and tweaks yet he's built with low body fat and lean muscle, dude never even lifts what the fuck gives. I doubt he can afford test cycle or even cares since he's old school and gangsta

No im not going to inject test, not yet at least so I'm looking for alternatives. I believe tongkat ali is one of the strongest herbs I've tried for this, and im messing around with cistanche tubulosa and cordyceps militaris. Haven't noticed anything big from those two though.

Ashwagandha just made me numb, and caffeine helps.

I
I feel like most herbs raise estrogen too much. Cistanche and cordyceps in particular made my face bloat and store more fat, maybe it's the tongkat ali? Should I add nicotine to aromatize this? Or would it not help?

heroin raises dopamine i think

I'm aiming to achieve an optimal state of operating in life. More drive, pleasure, aggression and I'm an athlete so I'm also hoping to built more muscle and pack some more strength in the gym. It makes sense to optimize dopamine here since I've felt and read that testosterone and dopamine are related.

Lol hear my out for this one: I have a next door neighbor who owns a methlab and tweaks yet he's built with low body fat and lean muscle, dude never even lifts what the fuck gives. I doubt he can afford test cycle or even cares since he's old school and gangsta

No im not going to inject test, not yet at least so I'm looking for alternatives. I believe tongkat ali is one of the strongest herbs I've tried for this, and im messing around with cistanche tubulosa and cordyceps militaris. Haven't noticed anything big from those two though.

Ashwagandha just made me numb, and caffeine helps.
I

I feel like most herbs raise estrogen too much. Cistanche and cordyceps in particular made my face bloat and store more fat, maybe it's the tongkat ali? Should I add nicotine to aromatize this? Or would it not help?
No herb or supplement will make a permanent significant difference to your quality of life (apart from maybe nutritional supplements if you're deficient in a certain essential nutrient). If you're afraid that you have low testosterone, get a blood test.

Btw, if that's you in your picture, you're best off just losing weight and getting lean. Meth addicts are often very lean because stimulants suppress appetite. It's got nothing to do with testosterone

The best things to do aren’t additive in nature. It’s to take away, and let your brain heal over months and months