Prob gonna rope soon

Yataeii

Yataeii

ltn
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Posts
143
Reputation
69
I used to be hmtn and i thought i looked good, but now im ltn and i fucking hate me life, im such a lazy cunt that i dont have the energy to lm. Second photo is me now
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0542.jpeg
    IMG_0542.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0469.jpeg
    IMG_0469.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
mirin :hnghn:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Yataeii
I used to be hmtn and i thought i looked good, but now im ltn and i fucking hate me life, im such a lazy cunt that i dont have the energy to lm. Second photo is me now
what the fuck is this descension
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant
I used to be hmtn and i thought i looked good, but now im ltn and i fucking hate me life, im such a lazy cunt that i dont have the energy to lm. Second photo is me now
lose weight
 
I used to be hmtn and i thought i looked good, but now im ltn and i fucking hate me life, im such a lazy cunt that i dont have the energy to lm. Second photo is me now
Fuck did u do to ur hair 😹
 
I used to be hmtn and i thought i looked good, but now im ltn and i fucking hate me life, im such a lazy cunt that i dont have the energy to lm. Second photo is me now
Send vid if u do
 
I used to be hmtn and i thought i looked good, but now im ltn and i fucking hate me life, im such a lazy cunt that i dont have the energy to lm. Second photo is me now
dont bro always text me if you're feeling down❤️
 

Similar threads

FoidHater676767
Replies
40
Views
96
hypergmousmoid
H
R
Replies
2
Views
32
Ramu07
R
hipletslayer11
Replies
0
Views
8
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
luk1t4_xd
Replies
23
Views
154
fatass33024
fatass33024
chickenwithrice
Replies
19
Views
122
badacne
badacne

Users who are viewing this thread

  • iblamesameer
Back
Top