❤️ milk
Welcome to bp
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2026
- Posts
- 150
- Reputation
- 98
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
mild ahh cyclenot even fearmongering, you'll die in the next decade.
i’ll be alive and wellany cycle is bad and at your age, it's 100x worsemild ahh cyclei’ll be alive and well
Yes no fearmongering thank youyou are gonna die
Because I’m 14 I will only respond better I just wish I hopped on soonerany cycle is bad and at your age, it's 100x worse
Aidsniggas just praying for a heart attack, cardiac arrest, seizure, herpees, aids, kidney failure
i cba to name more

rip mudBecause I’m 14 I will only respond better I just wish I hopped on sooner
Tell me the exact thing I’m dying from hereyou are gonna die