Probably the gayest thread i have ever made.

darkness97

darkness97

Master
i don't know if anyone knows the context behind this, but there are these two girls that come to my workplace just to hang out with my tyrone buddy and I. I always used to think that they were just hanging out with my boy, however over time i noticed that they included me and made me a part of their group.

So this girl flirts a lot. she touches me which means nothing at all, and she mentions when are we getting married, and calls me sweetness. i also strangle her a lot and just play fight with her all the time. i even let her wear my uniform shirt and she took photos with it on and i hold the photos close to my heart now. my boy himself even thinks that she likes me.

i'm pretty sure the other girl likes me, but i cannot be fully sure. tonight she gave me a ride home and i was super fucking nervous in the car. i literally split the straw that i had in half and couldn't smoke because i was nervous. when we arrived at my place she and I listened to a few songs, mind you, it's like 3:00 AM and all i wanted to do was kiss her or something.

I don't rememebr how it all ended but i think she gave me a look, or something that made me just leave the car and call it a night. Maybe it was me who ended it abruptly? i felt a little rejected or something and am now super embarrassed writing this. I have no idea how to go about this lol. I am seeing her again and i see her after every shift.

I mentioned to my boy a long time ago that it is not normal for girls to be hanging out with us this much without any feeling existing. Is this right? This girl also has male friends that she has known since she was a kid so she isn't unfamiliar with male-female friendships. FUCK MAN, my ears are fucking burning. How should i approach her tomorrow or this situation?

What i will most likely do is just wait it out or something. I think we all have a good thing, i don't want to ruin it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Scammer
@Scammer

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
If u think she likes u then u should escalate but with which one? Pick one that u like best and start flirting back with her when she does it to u, if ur boy thinks she likes u then he’ll support u going after her

She most likely does and u will be able to get a gf

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
If u think she likes u then u should escalate but with which one? Pick one that u like best and start flirting back with her when she does it to u, if ur boy thinks she likes u then he’ll support u going after her

She most likely does and u will be able to get a gf
I've been escalating recently. good news lol for once. I used to just grab her neck and just strangle her, but now i grab both of her hands and knuckle her thighs till she says mercy. she never does and i smoke too much to keep doing it. I even picked her up and laid her gently onto the snow and that was pretty intimate.

your boy is taking your advice and talking to other girls focusing on the grind as well. I'm following your lessons brother. thank you again.

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
Are you chad-lite?

Not even a letter