Probably the worst 1stman Video to Date [GTFIH]

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Wheat Waffles made an excellent video about the age pill

And first man made the worst response video I have ever seen in my life

In this video, Wheat Waffles makes some very good points

1) As you age you look objectively worse
2) Due to modernity, economic abundance, and welfare, a man's financial support no longer has the value it once did. Any lifestyle short of being a millionaire who can travel frequently or throw parties matters very little to women, unless you are a club promoter
3) More people, including women, are successful, so the value of a lifestyle a man can provide is diminished, because there is more supply
4) Most women are not willing to sacrifice the youthful looks of a young man's FACE and personality for an old gymcel if he does not look good.
5) in conclusion, because the value of being a provider is so low to women in 2022, an older man will fail to compete with younger men for prime women, unless he has near celebrity status, like someone like Leo Dicaprio.

1stman in his video, proceeds to claim he didn't watch past the first 5 minutes of Wheat Waffle's video, and proceeds to only address the first point. The example Wheat Waffles used was objectively bad, as he used some fat old drug addict who clearly didnt take care of himself. 1stman then proceeds to argue that if you take care of yourself and go to the gym, you will look good through your 30s and maybe even 40s. This was the easiest point to tackle, and I mostly agree with it. However, he fails to acknowledge the obvious:

Most men do not have celebrity status. That means they actually need to work upwards of 80 hours a week to make over 250k. And even if they manage to crack 300k at 34, no prime women will care, even if they're gymcelled. They'd much prefer the youthful looking Chads who have free time to spend with them. Wheat Waffles did not just address the fact that you look worse when you get older, which is the weakest of these points imo, but he addressed the MAIN fact that women don't care about your "life setup", which is the main thing 1stman preaches. You need to be able to regularly take vacations, host parties, and take off work, for your "life setup" to matter to prime women.

At the end of the day, 1stman made a terrible response to WW video, and it made me see his whole channel is flawed. He compares the average man to literal celebrities who get paid to look good, like Michael B Jordan literally getting paid, free coaches, and free dieticians, to get a S+ tier body for Creed and Black Panther, and. then says you must do all that while working 80 hours a week. Even if you do manage that 100 hour a week task, you will likely be making less than 500k a year by 35, and no prime women will even care. Sure, maybe 27-34 year old roasties will, but 1STman has claimed many times that he refuses to date women over 25 (JFL as if that bald rat has the option).

Overall, 1stman fails to address any of the points wheat waffles made, dodged the question and only focused on point 1, and gave one of the worst responses I ever heard. This video alone made me go from actually respecting his channel to thinking he is low IQ. This is why Amnesia lies about his age

Thoughts?

@AscendingHero @Octillionaire3 @looksmaxxer234 @tyronelite @Biggdink @oldcelloser @DwayneWhite2855 @mogstar @Bvnny. @astatine @ArvidGustavsson @fogdart @Amnesia @LooksOverAll @FailedNormieManlet @Xangsane @gamma @Gaia262

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greeneyes, thecel, Chadeep and 12 others
tbh if anyone knows 1stman or is in his discord or something give him this feedback.

I wanna see him give an actual response

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
men prime is mid 20s

only the top 1% continues to go into their 30s and 40s with good looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Chadeep, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
my friend....age pill is the most complicated pill / topic/ its almost like the JBW vs non JBW debate...it is so complex, it literally depends on about 15 factors :lul:...1st of all if you are'nt playing globally/ willing to move out of yr country ..you're kinda done in this day and age....thx for tagging me :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918, Chadeep, fogdart and 4 others

2) Due to modernity, economic abundance, and welfare, a man's financial support no longer has the value it once did. Any lifestyle short of being a millionaire who can travel frequently or throw parties matters very little to women, unless you are a club promoter
3) More people, including women, are successful, so the value of a lifestyle a man can provide is diminished, because there is more supply
4) Most women are not willing to sacrifice the youthful looks of a young man's FACE and personality for an old gymcel if he does not look good.
5) in conclusion, because the value of being a provider is so low to women in 2022, an older man will fail to compete with younger men for prime women, unless he has near celebrity status, like someone like Leo Dicaprio.

1stman in his video, proceeds to claim he didn't watch past the first 5 minutes of Wheat Waffle's video, and proceeds to only address the first point. The example Wheat Waffles used was objectively bad, as he used some fat old drug addict who clearly didnt take care of himself. 1stman then proceeds to argue that if you take care of yourself and go to the gym, you will look good through your 30s and maybe even 40s. This was the easiest point to tackle, and I mostly agree with it. However, he fails to acknowledge the obvious:

Most men do not have celebrity status. That means they actually need to work upwards of 80 hours a week to make over 250k. And even if they manage to crack 300k at 34, no prime women will care, even if they're gymcelled. They'd much prefer the youthful looking Chads who have free time to spend with them. Wheat Waffles did not just address the fact that you look worse when you get older, which is the weakest of these points imo, but he addressed the MAIN fact that women don't care about your "life setup", which is the main thing 1stman preaches. You need to be able to regularly take vacations, host parties, and take off work, for your "life setup" to matter to prime women.

At the end of the day, 1stman made a terrible response to WW video, and it made me see his whole channel is flawed. He compares the average man to literal celebrities who get paid to look good, like Michael B Jordan literally getting paid, free coaches, and free dieticians, to get a S+ tier body for Creed and Black Panther, and. then says you must do all that while working 80 hours a week. Even if you do manage that 100 hour a week task, you will likely be making less than 500k a year by 35, and no prime women will even care. Sure, maybe 27-34 year old roasties will, but 1STman has claimed many times that he refuses to date women over 25 (JFL as if that bald rat has the option).

Overall, 1stman fails to address any of the points wheat waffles made, dodged the question and only focused on point 1, and gave one of the worst responses I ever heard. This video alone made me go from actually respecting his channel to thinking he is low IQ. This is why Amnesia lies about his age

Thoughts?

@AscendingHero @Octillionaire3 @looksmaxxer234 @tyronelite @Biggdink @oldcelloser @DwayneWhite2855 @mogstar @Bvnny. @astatine @ArvidGustavsson @fogdart @Amnesia @LooksOverAll @FailedNormieManlet @Xangsane @gamma @Gaia262

Wheat Waffles is kinda right about age pill - if you're not top 1% in wealth, which will lead you to betabuxxing or top 10% in looks as an oldcel, it's over for you. I didn't watch 1st man's video cos I know he's gonna be using outliers as an example. Male celebrities age like fine wine because they have status and resources. Guys like Michael B. Jordan are top 10% in looks for his age range and he also has status so it doesn't count. If MBJ didn't have status he would still slay but no where near he's doing now. To slay with "life setup" alone you'll need to be top 0.1%, but top 20% of income, which is upper middle class can boost your SMV a bit if you at least average looking. What I disagree a lot with is that blackpill youtubers keep talking like looksmaxxing and lifestyle maxxing are mutually exclusive - you can do both at the same time. Guys like jacked and stacked keep comparing an attractive lower middle class guy to an average upper middle class guy, which is comparing apples to oranges. If you're talking about lifestyle then the people in the argument should have the same looks level. A 6/10 lawyer will definitely do better in the real world dating than a 6/10 grocery store manager. An upper middle class lifestyle definitely improves to quality of women you attract.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Chadeep, Oberyn and 1 other person
Wheat Waffles is kinda right about age pill - if you're not top 1% in wealth, which will lead you to betabuxxing or top 10% in looks as an oldcel, it's over for you. I didn't watch 1st man's video cos I know he's gonna be using outliers as an example. Male celebrities age like fine wine because they have status and resources. Guys like Michael B. Jordan are top 10% in looks for his age range and he also has status so it doesn't count. If MBJ didn't have status he would still slay but no where near he's doing now. To slay with "life setup" alone you'll need to be top 0.1%, but top 20% of income, which is upper middle class can boost your SMV a bit if you at least average looking. What I disagree a lot with is that blackpill youtubers keep talking like looksmaxxing and lifestyle maxxing are mutually exclusive - you can do both at the same time. Guys like jacked and stacked keep comparing an attractive lower middle class guy to an average upper middle class guy, which is comparing apples to oranges. If you're talking about lifestyle then the people in the argument should have the same looks level. A 6/10 lawyer will definitely do better in the real world dating than a 6/10 grocery store manager. An upper middle class lifestyle definitely improves to quality of women you attract.
Not to mention MBJ gets paid too look good it’s basically his whole job. He gets free personal trainers dieticians roids and chefs for that physique

How realistic is it to work 80 hrs a week and do that?

Don’t get me wrong, I plan to do that myself, but I’m just saying, he seems like a massive coper now

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and fogdart
You need to be able to regularly take vacations, host parties, and take off work, for your "life setup" to matter to prime women.
"Digital nomads" with a youtube channel who convince normies to buy their courses are often wealthy enough to do this
The only true death sentence is officecelling

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, whiteissuperior and Oberyn
I don’t listen to either so can’t comment

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
1stman is all about delusion. Recently he even said in a video that he is not bald cause he has SMV (head tattoos that look like small hairs) so people shouldn't call him bald. With that said I do like some of his videos and he can be very inspiring.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Oberyn
1stman is all about delusion. Recently he even said in a video that he is not bald cause he has SMV (head tattoos that look like small hairs) so people shouldn't call him bald. With that said I do like some of his videos and he can be very inspiring.
I’m not short even tho I’m wearing 4” lifts :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and whiteissuperior
it is obvious projection as he is approaching 30. anyway life ends at 14

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake

Thoughts?

Is 1st man a redpiller?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and whiteissuperior