Problem with incels is that they don't feel entitled to women.

incels don't have high standards, it's all larp on this forum, every single guy on this forum would fuck a 4/10 girl if it was offered to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Copeful and reptiles
tenor.gif

jfl if you think some loser ugly incel can just a convo with an attractive girl, get her number, take her out on a date, and fuck her.

hot girls are being spammed by above average men all day long, some random below average guy has no chance unless he rapemaxxes

@Subhuman trash
I agree. What the fuck is it with all the bluepill on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
incels don't have high standards, it's all larp on this forum, every single guy on this forum would fuck a 4/10 girl if it was offered to him
4/10 isnt that bad if she’s white

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I think most guys on the forum would rather be good looking and alone than be ugly and have the ability to bang hotties...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Copeful, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
I still have the attitude that every girl will reject me and it surprises me when a 4/10 chubby girl shows interest
why are you even here tbh, you gotta leave here for your own good, redpill would actually work for you

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214
why are you even here tbh, you gotta leave here for your own good, redpill would actually work for you
Mentalcel hell

example of 4/10?

I think most guys on the forum would rather be good looking and alone than be ugly and have the ability to bang hotties...
teracope

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
are you suggesting us to go and force our selfs on women?

How is it too late for you when even @RichmondBread is ascending at 41yo. It's best to slay when you are young, next best time is now.

don't give up. Improve looks and go out there. You deserve these women.
Yesh fukking a post wall cunt might as well go gay its not ascending he lost he is incel forever

How is it too late for you when even @RichmondBread is ascending at 41yo. It's best to slay when you are young, next best time is now.

don't give up. Improve looks and go out there. You deserve these women.
Yesh fukking a post wall cunt might as well go gay its not ascending he lost he is incel forever
did he actually ascend?