Problems with new PC build (PC Fags GTFIH)

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
Have a new build with a

7 7700x
Mustex 270 deg case
corsair modular 850w psu
Rx 580 (Have a 3070TI in my current pc rn but using 580 until I can post
64GB ddr5 from chink company / Tried a teamgroup ddr5 I have and still having this issue
b650E Asrock
Samsung 2tb NVME
Kraken 240

Currently getting 2 red CPU and DRAM lights, tried dif ram and still getting it

Previously was using a MSI b650 and still had this issue and could only get into BIOS, with the asrock cant even get into BIOS

Not sure what to do

im fucked

Maybe tell us what the issue is?

Maybe tell us what the issue is?
>Currently getting 2 red CPU and DRAM lights, tried dif ram and still getting it

I get those 2 MOBO diagnostic lights and I am unable to Post and its a black screen

>Currently getting 2 red CPU and DRAM lights, tried dif ram and still getting it

I get those 2 MOBO diagnostic lights and I am unable to Post and its a black screen
Oh, I don’t know about pc stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
genuinely cheaper to buy a pre built then to build it yourself, cyber power deals recently have been insane

genuinely cheaper to buy a pre built then to build it yourself, cyber power deals recently have been insane
cyberpowerpcs are made by indian 14 year olds and always randomly brick from what i hear

cyberpowerpcs are made by indian 14 year olds and always randomly brick from what i hear
still cheaper with better parts and usually built butter than your average pc builder, can change parts on their site too if you don't like a case

Users who are viewing this thread

Back