Procedures and skin care routines to remove and avoid blackheads?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
I've tried some from the internet, like lemon with salt and water but don't see much improvement, perhaps I'm doing it wrong?
Any advice?

Preferably natural methods.

where are your blackheads concentrated.

where are your blackheads concentrated.
Screenshot 20220901 094145 Chrome

Inside the red area

I was expecting this answer.

they are most likely sebaceous filaments rather than blackheads, and treating them like blackheads makes them worse.

filaments become less prominent from any basic skin-care routine.

I was expecting this answer.

they are most likely sebaceous filaments rather than blackheads, and treating them like blackheads makes them worse.

filaments become less prominent from any basic skin-care routine.
Screenshot 20220901 094834 Chrome

Didn't knew about that, mine indeed look like the left side.
buy one of these.
View attachment 1848158
Also use face wash 2× daily and use a moisturizer after.
I'll skip the machine and just apply face wash and moisturizer as it seems they are not removable.
Thanks. (y)

View attachment 1848160
Didn't knew about that, mine indeed look like the left side.
just exfoliate when needed, use a gentle cleanser and moisturize your skin as soon as you get out of the shower, they should become less prominent quickly but they will never go away (and also most people have them) you just can't tell from a distance.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
just exfoliate when needed, use a gentle cleanser and moisturize your skin as soon as you get out of the shower, they should become less prominent quickly but they will never go away (and also most people have them) you just can't tell from a distance.
This was critical knowledge bro, just read that extracting them makes matters worse as you're left with scarring and makes the pores bigger too, I was just starting to notice some of these effects, like the retard I was thinking they were blackheads :feelsuhh:

Thanks bro

like the retard I was thinking they were blackheads :feelsuhh:
it's extremely common for people to mistake them for blackheads don't beat yourself up over it.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
How you want it but they are cheap (20€ on amazon) and showed good improvments on me.
Did it really suck off the filaments ?