Product

Scottrg

Scottrg

Bronze
Is there some good serum to mix with tret?, i see alot of improvment in my hypierpigmention with tret alone, but i was wondering if i can add something

@dad recommended me niacinamide before, specifically olay one

What %? are you using
i ordered the ordinary one 10% with 1% zinc beacuse i couldnt get olay, but if you can get olay i think its better, the guy i tagged knows better than me

i ordered the ordinary one 10% with 1% zinc beacuse i couldnt get olay, but if you can get olay i think its better, the guy i tagged knows better than me
Okay but still thank you brother 😘

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Is there some good serum to mix with tret?, i see alot of improvment in my hypierpigmention with tret alone, but i was wondering if i can add something
why do you want to add an extra serum? if you don't have something lacklustre with your skin/the progress of your skin then just stick to tret. less is always more

• +1
Reactions: Scottrg and shizuku11111
the ordinary one is brutal :lul: you should've @'d me before buying

• +1
why do you want to add an extra serum? if you don't have something lacklustre with your skin/the progress of your skin then just stick to tret. less is always more
To give it a litte boost to heal my pie a bit better if that makes sense, or should i just stick with tret and that it

the ordinary one is brutal :lul: you should've @'d me before buying
gotta be better than domestic ones my shitty country produces

To give it a litte boost to heal my pie a bit better if that makes sense, or should i just stick with tret and that it
for something soothing i would recommend centella asiatica extract, specifically the purito centella unscented serum

• +1
gotta be better than domestic ones my shitty country produces
you underestimate how horrible TO actually is. it is overhyped garbage, if you read the studies they did on TO you would understand exactly why i say this

• +1
you underestimate how horrible TO actually is. it is overhyped garbage, if you read the studies they did on TO you would understand exactly why i say this
it was only 9e so i still didnt use it but look at this bs bro

• +1
after, make sure the tret has sunk into your skin as much as possible
Shi u got alternative, its not avaliable in my country:lul:

would probably rather buy that

serb jfl
i went to the store and some foid recommended me some 40e product that has niacinamide combined with some bs, fucking shithole

Try that stuff someone suggested earlier- hydroquinone

i went to the store and some foid recommended me some 40e product that has niacinamide combined with some bs, fucking shithole
foids working in stores like that whether it be for fragrances or skincare are completely clueless most times. don't listen to them

• +1
what country?
Germany, what u think about 10% azelaic acid , niacinamde 20,000ppm, panthenol 10,000ppm, snail secretion filtrate 9,800ppm

Germany, what u think about 10% azelaic acid , niacinamde 20,000ppm, panthenol 10,000ppm, snail secretion filtrate 9,800ppm
will not soothe your skin, horrible. i'll look for you boyo dw

• +1
foids working in stores like that whether it be for fragrances or skincare are completely clueless most times. don't listen to them
yeah ik, the fun part is bitch tried to gaslight me into buying it when i was just looking around, bitch was like "you should def get it, its perfect for you"

yeah ik, the fun part is bitch tried to gaslight me into buying it when i was just looking around, bitch was like "you should def get it, its perfect for you"
:lul::lul::lul:

she's a foid and a saleswoman, of course she will lie to you jfl

• +1
@Scottrg @shizuku11111 now +rep every post i've made in here for me slaving

• +1
@Scottrg @shizuku11111 <3