Productive chad fishing

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
I had an idea, it only works if you're at least HTN though because you need to be able to get matches in the first place.

1. Create a tinder with your own pics and get some matches but don't message them,
2. Create a chadfish and arrange hookup with girls that were also matches on your own tinder. Perhaps ideally the Chad should resemble your own looksmax goal.
3. Flake with Chad in such a way that leaves them sexually frustrated and with a time slot immediately available.
4. Send a very direct sort of "want to hook up right now?" kind of message from your own account around the same time Chad flakes.
5. Hopefully they rebound onto you.

I've seen in practice women lower their standards when they got horny. Anyone tried a strategy like that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2733, Lihito and 8 others
Pretty clever actually.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 2729
They actually get more prone to rejecting men when they get rejected by chad, just look it up on r/science blackpill

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, chadsmith, Golgo13 and 5 others
They actually get more prone to rejecting men when they get rejected by chad, just look it up on r/science blackpill

Okay, so instead of Chad directly rejecting, he says he can't make it and gives some reason that we calculate to reduce the value she sees in him as much as possible, so that she no longer sees him as viable.

I'm not sure exactly how that could be done as we know chad can say pretty much anything and they'll let it go.

What if he was to "admit" he's only 5'1" or something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Xangsane, RealLooksmaxxer and 2 others
nah this is actually a good idea. theyd reject majority of us either way. so if they get dressed up, makeup on etc and the fake chad flakes on them. then u randomly hit her up with hey wanna meet or hook up after previous combo, i think theres a high chance she'll meet.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Lihito, germanlooks and 2 others
but way too much effort tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Okay, so instead of Chad directly rejecting, he says he can't make it and gives some reason that we calculate to reduce the value she sees in him as much as possible, so that she no longer sees him as viable.

I'm not sure exactly how that could be done as we know chad can say pretty much anything and they'll let it go.

but way too much effort tbh
just make the chadfish admit to having a tiny penis that he knows she'll reject :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito, UltimateMan and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx, Lihito and RealLooksmaxxer
It’s a good idea and probably could work sometimes.
But the brutal part is that you will know in your head that you are just the second option and are only a one time fuck. Don’t know if I could cope with that

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 12234

Say that, or they're trans (even though woman virtue signal about trans men they sadly wouldn't sleep with one.)

I had an idea, it only works if you're at least HTN though because you need to be able to get matches in the first place.

1. Create a tinder with your own pics and get some matches but don't message them,
2. Create a chadfish and arrange hookup with girls that were also matches on your own tinder. Perhaps ideally the Chad should resemble your own looksmax goal.
3. Flake with Chad in such a way that leaves them sexually frustrated and with a time slot immediately available.
4. Send a very direct sort of "want to hook up right now?" kind of message from your own account around the same time Chad flakes.

I've seen in practice women lower their standards when they got horny. Anyone tried a strategy like that?
Sounds like a good idea on paper, but if you're a solid HTN like myself, you wouldn't have trouble hooking up with average girls so this sounds like too much work. I have a friend who did something similar to this. He created a chadfish with a Chad with a similar pheno as his using pictures that are not very clear and then ask whether they're down to fuck, if the girl says yes, he takes her snapchat and starts snapping as himself. He managed to fuck one or two landwhales with that technique but the good looking girls blocked him or called him out for catfishing. He's also mid tier normie range.

@Digital Hitler you can implement this.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 14543

Mirin high IQ

Someone try this

It’s a good idea and probably could work sometimes.
But the brutal part is that you will know in your head that you are just the second option and are only a one time fuck. Don’t know if I could cope with that
You are always the second option unless you are like PSL 7+. You can't be 100% perfect. I wouldn't care tbh especially if she was honest about it.