Productivity timetable

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Any tips on how to setup some form of schedule using apps like notion and google calendar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153 and Niklaus Mikaelson
no google calendar for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, ascension, Deprived and 3 others
Any tips on how to setup some form of schedule using apps like notion and google calendar.
I use both notion and something called motion app (an ai calender) ask me anything you need help with

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
Just like any other "new" skill or app that you're learning, you need to invest enough time for trying to now what's actually going on (you've said that you've been diving into new resources so you're doing well)

I'd highly recommend you to practice and click on absolutely all the functions in Notion (except for "formula", as that requires a bit more work, unless you know programming), i.e. you literally have to create a practice page and on it type, choose and create anything with all the functions/databases/tables you see. In addition, you can search for other people's templates and then customize them, little by little you will realize that it is easier to create them than you think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Search for a guy called "better creating" on yt, he has a decent explanation on how to do notion in a good way

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 6128
Search for a guy called "better creating" on yt, he has a decent explanation on how to do notion in a good way
do you manage to work efficiently like 10+ hours a day?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I use Microsoft to do don’t bother with all those confusing apps ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and datboijj
do you manage to work efficiently like 10+ hours a day?
Effectively 11-12 hours a day after that my work slows down quite a bit after that, I tag my less important stuff with a "soft deadline" which automatically will be moved if I don't manage to finish it the day I have planned and puts it as a priority the next day. So I do get quite a handful of work in (timeboxed around 14 hours of work per day), the most important part for me is making time saving systems, everything is organised, specific days for grocery shopping, buying in bulk, plan for cleaning, day for washing clothes, robot vacuum, automating what can be automated and so forth. Takes a long time to set these systems up but the time it frees up during the days long time is definitely worth it

• +1
Reactions: Loki