@proex how do you stay fixated on one girl?

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
How do you fixate on just one girl?

I fall in love with 10 girls a day and each one I think will be my oneitis but I always find another one

Yesterday I was in love with Madison but then I saw Nessa and then I saw Nat and then I saw Eva.

I can’t stay loyal to one girl

How do you do it @Proex (I know Eva betrayed you but you stayed with her for so long)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 9787 and 7 others
Cringe

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 8576 and 4 others
Eva was different to everyone else srs. I still fapped to diff girls obv but that was only cuz I was horny. But even when im not horny Eva is still perfect.

She was literally perfect in her prime, fogged every model, tiktoker, instagram model, everyone.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9852, datboijj and 7 others
Being a low T cuck

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
She mogs tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6723
Eva was different to everyone else srs. I still fapped to diff girls obv but that was only cuz I was horny. But even when im not horny Eva is still perfect.

She was literally perfect in her prime, fogged every model, tiktoker, instagram model, everyone.
I feel same about Madison tbh she’s always the one girl I’m always in love with. I’m not gonna obsess over her tho cause she’s been with 100+ guys and she’s Jewish.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6723
Whats so special about eva

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • +1
  • Love it
Cope tbh it’s high T to fall in love with a girl cause you’re attracted to her so much
It’s the exact opposite. Being emotional and getting attached to someone is an estrogenic trait jfl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 2403
Whats so special about eva
shes perfect bro. And its not some shit like I liked her cuz I watched her too much. Its been the same ever since I discovered her, she was literally perfect.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6402
  • +1
  • Love it

Tbh looks pretty ugly, she looks very high T because of the vertical growth and manly jaw.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Bitch
  • JFL
Tbh looks pretty ugly, she looks very high T because of the vertical growth and manly jaw.
She’s 5’3 and has feminine eyes and nose

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, magnificentcel and Deleted member 6723
its over if u find Eva manly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 2403
So being loyal to cute girl is estrogenic? That’s sad.
I said it’s an estrogenic trait, you said it yourself that it’s a high T trait and your shit just doesn’t make any sense.

• Hmm...
I said it’s an estrogenic trait, you said it yourself that it’s a high T trait and your shit just doesn’t make any sense.
I don’t wanna be High T if it means I’m an uncaring sociopath

• +1
  • Love it
its over if u find Eva manly
View attachment 952146
You can't blame me when I find this girl to be the queen:

Hqdefault

I just hate long-faces, they feel so manly to me. Even Jordan Barrett looks cuter and more feminine to me than Eva.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, Gengar, Deleted member 2597 and 3 others
It’s the exact opposite. Being emotional and getting attached to someone is an estrogenic trait jfl.
just refuse the existence of oxytocin theorem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, antiantifa and Deleted member 2403

I fall in love with 10 girls a day and each one I think will be my oneitis but I always find another one

Yesterday I was in love with Madison but then I saw Nessa and then I saw Nat and then I saw Eva.

How do you do it @Proex (I know Eva betrayed you but you stayed with her for so long)
i have the same 1 oneitis thing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 2403
You can't blame me when I find this girl to be the queen:

View attachment 952149

I just hate long-faces, they feel so manly to me. Even Jordan Barrett looks cuter and more feminine to me than Eva.
Indeed short midface is very femenine trait

Ok then. Still doesn’t refute my point.
Just cause a hormone is associated with personality traits doesn’t mean that correlation=causation. High E people can get aggressive too but does that make them High T? Where’s the evidence that loving a girl is estrogenic? Give me a study.

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, magnificentcel, Deleted member 7076 and 2 others
  • JFL
nigga does aspie psl measurements on his oneitis

mirin
I didnt do that though some guy who is currently banned did that.

I measured other shit for Eva though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 7076
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars and Deleted member 2403
Indeed short midface is very femenine trait
Asians are the most neotenous and therefore “feminine” but does that make them the most attractive? @Proex

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, owlofathena, Deleted member 6341 and 2 others
nigga does aspie psl measurements on his oneitis

mirin
Imagine having an oneitis that you have never seen in your life. Brutal and delusional.

Just cause a hormone is associated with personality traits doesn’t mean that correlation=causation. High E people can get aggressive too but does that make them High T? Where’s the evidence that loving a girl is estrogenic? Give me a study.

Making countless threads about an egirl seems very high E to me.

• JFL
Imagine having an oneitis that you have never seen in your life. Brutal and delusional.

Making countless threads about an egirl seems very high E to me.
Love is beautiful

• +1
  • Love it
Asians are the most neotenous and therefore “feminine” but does that make them the most attractive? @Proex

View attachment 952167

Literally zero sex appeal ... Ugly eye area, fat cheeks, recessed maxilla, recessed jaw, flat cheekbones, wide ethnic nose. She just looks asexual and ugly rather than feminine.

• JFL
Literally zero sex appeal ... Ugly eye area, fat cheeks, recessed maxilla, recessed jaw, flat cheekbones, wide ethnic nose. She just looks asexual and ugly rather than feminine.
10k followers it‘s over

• +1
  • Love it

its a virgin trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 2403
Korean Model Who People Thought Was CG - KpopHit - KPOP HIT

Thai Mail Order Brides[2020] Will Amaze You

Also that argument about Eastern Asians being more neotenous and therefore more “feminine” is absolute cope. Eastern Asians are underdeveloped, both males and females. The females have less hips, less tits, more child-like features and the same applies for the men.

They're not more "feminine", they're more child-like. Occasionally you see a well-developed Asian female or male, but they are very rare.

Also Kim's sister mogs everyone on this forum:

How Kim's sister could be next in line to rule North Korea | Financial Times

I do think that looksmaxxed Asians have most potential. Fake boobs, fake hips well-done, some facial adjustments and they look like the second pic I posted.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 2403
MORE PROOF I AM EXTREMELY HYPERSEXUAL AND HAVE NO ABILITY TO FORM ATTACHMENT TO WOMEN CAUSE IM SO HIGH T

• JFL
  • Love it
BE LOW T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382

pretty unhealthy behaviour ngl @Proex

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723