Professional constructive criticism request

C

Chadmander

Iron
I'm perhaps looking for someone to consult with who's done a lot of research into maximizing aesthetics potential by which I could even pay for their service. I've built up a budget of around 30k GBP so I really want to get the best results possible. I don't want to post photos on here as I do have BDD, but talking therapy has just not worked and would rather work on the actual flaws with a chance of feeling more happy and comfortable about myself. I can share privately with someone who's professional and mature minded.

I think @RealSurgerymax is a surgeon IIRC, so would probably know good advice on surgeries etc, but I think he get's a lot of messages / DMs, so he might be busy.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and mirrormogger
Don't message anyone who joined the forum beyond 2020/2021 I guarantee you they will be clueless

message https://www.instagram.com/looksmaxorg/ here hes an old user on the forum that actually ascended seems to know giant and @RealSurgerymax

Join Creating Attractive's Server here https://discord.com/invite/2X5MNZNzBW many users on that discord are knowledgeable on aesthetics and know how to measure.

If anyone on the forum asks you to pay please dont

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
Yeah, I'll give you a comprehensive review for only £3,000.

My advice helped @NFA PB ascend from sub-LTN to MTN, now he bags 1-2 landwhales per annum. I practically saved his life. I also gave him Rizz lessons and I'll throw in a Rizzology Handbook that you can quickly refer to in IRL situations with girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, NFA PB and silencio