Professional Hairstyle Advice?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I have probably the worst hair ever (exaggeration). It's very thin, straight/slightly wavy, light brown hair, and my hairline is sort of receding. My whole life I had no idea how to style it, till today I still wear hats and beanies to cover it in public cuz I don't know what to do with it. Previously I've made it a buzzcut, but that made my low trust face even worse and people would treat me like I'm some serial killer/mafia member. Do hair stylists take clients and give professional advice? Or, what is the best way to get a professional assessment? I give up experimenting, I think I legit bombed job interviews simply due to my shitty hair.

How long is it? Go to the barber’s. I would get bangs to cover the hairline tbh (I have them rn).

How about headbandmaxxing?
7086872484b478d3d41ce3b1941a5610

I have probably the worst hair ever (exaggeration). It's very thin, straight/slightly wavy, light brown hair, and my hairline is sort of receding. My whole life I had no idea how to style it, till today I still wear hats and beanies to cover it in public cuz I don't know what to do with it. Previously I've made it a buzzcut, but that made my low trust face even worse and people would treat me like I'm some serial killer/mafia member. Do hair stylists take clients and give professional advice? Or, what is the best way to get a professional assessment? I give up experimenting, I think I legit bombed job interviews simply due to my shitty hair.
Just run dark triad

>Stop using shampoo, it dries your hair
>Wash your hair with only water or conditioner
>Use Argan oil on your hair
>Trim the ends at least once every month or two (not really necessary if you use argan oil on the tips aswell, but you can do it to stay on the safe side)
>If you're using heat, use a heat protectant
>Take care of your diet, diet will affect how healthy your hair looks.
>Take zinc and Magnesium supplements, they help reduce hair loss AND boost your test

about it tbh

As per styling, it's mainly just trial and error, see which products work and which don't. I'm still trying to find which suits me best.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Phad and orbmaxxing
Hmm never considered it. Might try but looks degenerate tbh. But it's still just hiding the flaw without fixing anything like hats do. Plus won't work for job interviews or when I have to show my hair.

What's that
''The dark triad in psychology refers to the personality traits of narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy, which are called "dark" because of their malevolent qualities.''

Hmm never considered it. Might try but looks degenerate tbh. But it's still just hiding the flaw without fixing anything like hats do. Plus won't work for job interviews or when I have to show my hair.

What's that
I have high hairline and big forehead by nature. Tried buzzcut but it emphasized my facial bloat. Bangs are not good if you're not a pretty boy.

Some barbers offer professional advice service, some don't. Just find a legit one and ask him about what fits your face shape best.
Legit. I've been doing it for 3 months now. And my hair has become much easier to style.

I have high hairline and big forehead by nature. Tried buzzcut but it emphasized my facial bloat. Bangs are not good if you're not a pretty boy.

Some barbers offer professional advice service, some don't. Just find a legit one and ask him about what fits your face shape best.

Legit. I've been doing it for 3 months now. And my hair has become much easier to style.

Same problem . High forehead is a BAD trait - from evolutionary standpoint it indicates higher IQ and brain development - but femoids primitive brain is 10,000 years behind .

Try a fringe of some sort.

It’s good for hiding a hairline and it’s a attractive hairstyle from girls pov cuz it’s like a bed head type of look but at the same time it looks like you put some effort

Yeah I'll make a list of nearby stylists and email then all asking about their services. Thank you
>Use Argan oil on your hair
>Trim the ends at least once every month or two (not really necessary if you use argan oil on the tips aswell, but you can do it to stay on the safe side)
>If you're using heat, use a heat protectant
>Take care of your diet, diet will affect how healthy your hair looks.
>Take zinc and Magnesium supplements, they help reduce hair loss AND boost your test

about it tbh

As per styling, it's mainly just trial and error, see which products work and which don't. I'm still trying to find which suits me best.
I haven't used shampoo for 6 months, only wash my hair and face with cold water to collagenmax. I'll try argan oil too, good to know about it. And what about eating zinc+mag rich food? I would take them but I'm worried about possible negative effects, I wanna get a blood panel done but I'm cheap AF and don't think my insurance covers any of it.
Try a fringe of some sort.

It’s good for hiding a hairline and it’s a attractive hairstyle from girls pov cuz it’s like a bed head type of look but at the same time it looks like you put some effort
Bro I already look low trust and unpresentable, I don't need a haircut that makes me look like I don't give a shit.

How curly is your hair? Mine is curly and I look terrible with short hair. Growing my hair out was the best thing ever. I get compliments every day (I work front end of a very busy supermarket) by women.

How curly is your hair? Mine is curly and I look terrible with short hair. Growing my hair out was the best thing ever. I get compliments every day (I work front end of a very busy supermarket) by women.
It's not curly it's straight. Once it grows a bit longer it starts looking wavy and can get curls on the sides.

It's not curly it's straight. Once it grows a bit longer it starts looking wavy and can get curls on the sides.
Shit, I read your original post wrong.
Well, you could just try growing it out

Shit, I read your original post wrong.
Well, you could just try growing it out
No worries. I am growing it now, I know for sure short buzzcut does not look good, bangs unfortunately don't look good on me either because I'm not pretty boy looking. Running hat/beanie game cant last too long cuz you need to show your hair during dates, interviews, meetings etc.

Try going for a pompadour and LARP as Rick Astley

Yeah I'll make a list of nearby stylists and email then all asking about their services. Thank you

I haven't used shampoo for 6 months, only wash my hair and face with cold water to collagenmax. I'll try argan oil too, good to know about it. And what about eating zinc+mag rich food? I would take them but I'm worried about possible negative effects, I wanna get a blood panel done but I'm cheap AF and don't think my insurance covers any of it.

Bro I already look low trust and unpresentable, I don't need a haircut that makes me look like I don't give a shit.
Just take the supplements, as long as you don't take 50 of them in one sitting you'll be fine.

Stick to 1-2x 100mg Magnesium and 15mg Zinc per day.