Proffesional Poo cleaner USA Users GIH Possible little known money hack

S

Sleeper

Potatocel
Is it true you can make 17 dollars per hour being a dog poo cleaner in the USA? I was randomly scrolling craig and saw this offer, I have a degree in computer engineering and thats like 10k more than Id make working here after taxes fml. It then got me curious and I started looking at jobs related to animals/animal husbandry and they were offering some crazy salaries with only highschool and "good with animals UwU" as a requirement. Now I'm not american so I dont know what the main job seeking websites are over there but can anyone check into this and verify whats going on with jobs like this in your state? Is it the perfect moneymax for autists?

I'm Irish, I literally grew up on a farm for 17 years shoveling shit for free and youre telling me I could have been making serious money doing this in the US? Before you ask, everything here pays dirt so its not much of a viable option here, even a doctor here starts at 40k with a 40%income tax

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 15854, justinzayn and 4 others
If you're seriously considering cleaning shit for 17 dollars an hour I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think it's time to rope buddy.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 15854, pneumocystosis and 12 others
Retard, move to Georgia, work online and pay 1% tax.
It's so easy.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 23017
If you're seriously considering cleaning shit for 17 dollars an hour I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think it's time to rope buddy.
Ive already had to do it for free for the majority of my life and it pays more than the average educated salary here. An attourney takes home less than shit shoveler in US
Retard, move to Georgia, work online and pay 1% tax.
It's so easy.

I dont speak russian

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Ive already had to do it for free for the majority of my life and it pays more than the average educated salary here. An attourney takes home less than shit shoveler in US
I know it's not all it's cracked up to be but being a lawyer is much more prestigious socially and you don't have to shovel human feces plus I'm pretty sure they pay more that. But if you love cleaning shit than you're more than welcome to come clean my toilet and maybe wipe my ass for me if I'm too tired.

is 17 dollars an hour good? isn't that well below average?

• JFL
I know it's not all it's cracked up to be but being a lawyer is much more prestigious socially and you don't have to shovel human feces plus I'm pretty sure they pay more that. But if you love cleaning shit than you're more than welcome to come clean my toilet and maybe wipe my ass for me if I'm too tired.
are you a wagecel? do you understand the shit you have to do to make money in America?

better than retail and restaurant

similar to factory/warefouse wages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 18879
read the post, its animal poo not human poo and some of the offers for animal husbandry were 100-150k. If thats what youre offering to clean your toilet then yeah I'll do it

"A Junior Doctor with less than three years of experience can expect to earn €45,000 gross per year on average" with 40% income tax thats 27000 take home after 8 years med school and 3 years Doc, thats what life is like here please let me shovel your shit for higher pay than a doctor
Maybe in US but thats because youre all rich

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
read the post, its animal poo not human poo and some of the offers for animal husbandry were 100-150k. If thats what youre offering to clean your toilet then yeah I'll do it

"A Junior Doctor with less than three years of experience can expect to earn €45,000 gross per year on average" with 40% income tax thats 27000 take home after 8 years med school and 3 years Doc.

Maybe in US but thats because youre all rich
:lul::lul::lul: priceless
I live in the richest state as well (Maryland) and tons of people here live inn shithole living conditions.
Just look up East Baltimore Hoods and see how niggas here live jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
:lul::lul::lul: priceless
I live in the richest state as well (Maryland) and tons of people here live inn shithole living conditions.
Just look up East Baltimore Hoods and see how niggas here live jfl
better start shoveling shit then, it'll make you richer than a medical proffesional here

You don't have to. Quite literally everyone below the age of 25 speaks English here.
What are the downsides of Georgia? There was two old guys in my class from there

Last edited:
What are the downsides of Georgia
Georgians.
The country is literally heaven on Earth, but the people here are retarded. We're a typical Eastern European country in that regard.

Georgians.
The country is literally heaven on Earth, but the people here are retarded. We're a typical Eastern European country in that regard.
Average IQ here is in the low 90's, one of the lowest in europe so I'm sure I'd adjust just fine. Maybe Georgia is the place for me

better start shoveling shit then, it'll make you richer than a medical proffesional here
I don't live in Baltimore city but close by

• Woah
Average IQ here is in the low 90's
Yeah well starvation for an entire generation doesn't do wonders for the development of the cranium now does it?
Maybe Georgia is the place for me
Just try to look different to Russians. People will mistake you for them XD

• JFL
Yeah well starvation for an entire generation doesn't do wonders for the development of the cranium now does it?

Is georgia ok for curries to visit?

Is georgia ok for curries to visit?
People here are very racist, but we don't act upon it.
I would just stay away from Eastern Europe if you're a brownie. We are very angry people who've been bullied by Jews hard.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and ascension
People here are very racist, but we don't act upon it.
I would just stay away from Eastern Europe if you're a brownie. We are very angry people who've been bullied by Jews hard.

Brutal man. I hear stories of curries in countries like Poland and they seem to be ok. Personally I wouldn't risk it :lul:

The inbreeding didnt help either, god help me

I hear stories of curries in countries like Poland and they seem to be ok.
We don't want our countries to end up like London, Paris, Munich or Berlin. We have been invaded so many times that a child born here is already an ethnonationalist by nature.

>The inbreeding didnt help either, god help me
Well just blame the Protestant Anglos and I think you'll be fine.

We don't want our countries to end up like London, Paris, Munich or Berlin. We have been invaded so many times that a child born here is already an ethnonationalist by nature.

I can respect that. It makes sense that countries look at the west and don't want to go down the same route. However the main issue in the west isn't the immigrants, it's that white people are not having enough children to prop up the economy.

However the main issue in the west isn't the immigrants
I would actually respect you if you didn't argue dishonestly here. You and I both know that it's BOTH the brainless gibsmedat illegals as well as the terrible birthrates in relativity to the population.
I don't blame a random Indian for moving to London, hell, if I had the choice, I would do the same thing in his place. However this doesn't mean that we can let them in here to run rampant and destroy the place.
I mean, the fucking PM of an 88% White country is a curry nigger from Bangladesh!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO ANGRY

• JFL
I would actually respect you if you didn't argue dishonestly here. You and I both know that it's BOTH the brainless gibsmedat illegals as well as the terrible birthrates in relativity to the population.
I don't blame a random Indian for moving to London, hell, if I had the choice, I would do the same thing in his place. However this doesn't mean that we can let them in here to run rampant and destroy the place.
I mean, the fucking PM of an 88% White country is a curry nigger from Bangladesh!

Sunak is actually Indian :feelskek:

I'm not being dishonest, I am speaking facts. If you have an aging population you need to import immigrants to pay for their pensions, work in the healthcare services etc. What the UK needs to do is get educated immigrants in, not random fake asylum seekers and fake refugees/illegals.

If you have an aging population you need to import immigrants to pay for their pensions, work in the healthcare services etc.
Your infantile mind doesn't understand that this aging population in the UK (and in the West) is directly by the ineffective (or, rather, brutally effective) government, which has been controlled by a few royal families for the last 200 years.
The government should encourage childbirth and such, but it does the precise opposite. It's the Jews.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
nice, always to work with animals

better than retail and restaurant

similar to factory/warefouse wages
17 dollars is a shit wage in the U.S. I remember making way less at 21, 22 and life was suifuel.

Is good if you’re <25 yrs old

Shit if you’re an oldcel like me

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
Do you hate other non-whites as well?

Nahh we finna makin it out the farm with this one 🤑🤑🤑

Impossible job in India

Impossible job in India
this guy

earns more monthly than

this guy

slavs are like the most subhuman race of europe. bringing europe down little by little.

slavic subhooman

South india has higher GDP per capita than Moldova, Bulgaria, romania and Ukraine. Muh "Europe"
Hahaha i had a feeling u'd appear wtf do u have some kinda looksmaxx extensions that alerts u every time someone mentions india

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Hahaha i had a feeling u'd appear wtf do u have some kinda looksmaxx extensions that alerts u every time someone mentions india
A slavic randi (whore) is blowing me as we speak rn. Are you sure its not yur mum?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
A slavic randi (whore) is blowing me as we speak rn. Are you sure its not yur mum?
Idk man is that ur subhuman dad i made fun of in med uni?

• JFL
Ye ok lower guy still lives happier than in ur poopistan and is a slayer in asia and india
no mongrel chinkcel is slayer in india haha.

Happier?

Nigger,

Kerala has better HDI than Moldova lmao!! South indians mog you, your literally subhuman af.

moldova
Subhumanmoldova

kerala
Kerala

Idk man is that ur subhuman dad i made fun of in med uni?
slavs are only good at being whores. thats the profession they dominate.

thais and slavs are literal whore ethnicities at this point

• JFL
no mongrel chinkcel is slayer in india haha.

Happier?

Nigger,

Kerala has better HDI than Moldova lmao!! South indians mog you, your literally subhuman af.

moldova
View attachment 1980337

kerala
View attachment 1980339
Lol idc i live in wealthy area and girls r very easy here unlike in the west where ur gonna nerdmaxx for 10 years in hopes of getting crumbs of white pussy that u worship so much, also I can always move to st petersburg while ur only other home is poopistan jfl

• JFL
slavs are only good at being whores. thats the profession they dominate.

thais and slavs are literal whore ethnicities at this point
Indians r only good at being made fun of in the usa lol also imagine caring what muh women do

Lol idc i live in wealthy area and girls r very easy here unlike in the west where ur gonna nerdmaxx for 10 years in hopes of getting crumbs of white pussy that u worship so much, also I can always move to st petersburg while ur only other home is poopistan jfl
Muh st. petersburg. Half of your population lives in stockholm buddy boyo. (where i live).

Also I wanna fuck white pussy but slavs aint white. I wont fuck a slav even if u pay me. Blowies only tho.

Muh st. petersburg. Half of your population lives in stockholm buddy boyo. (where i live).

Also I wanna fuck white pussy but slavs aint white. I wont fuck a slav even if u pay me. Blowies only tho.
Says the pajeet with coal tier hair and eyes lool, no ones giving u a chance either u subhuman, go nerdmaxx and betabuxx some used up euro white girl thats all ur good for

• JFL
Indians r only good at being made fun of in the usa lol also imagine caring what muh women do
yeah sure buddy boyo. The only guys who are made fun are slavs, cuz they look weird af. they have somali tier hairlines.

muh "white" :ROFLMAO:

Indians in USA are subhumans:

meanwhile slavs mows indian lawns in USA

"Slavic Subhuman" is not a meme, its a reality.

Says the pajeet with coal tier hair and eyes lool, no ones giving u a chance either u subhuman, go nerdmaxx and betabuxx some used up euro white girl thats all ur good for
I am an actual aryan u dumbass. Having light eyes and hair doesnt mean anything and i already proved that with the morph. there is no way u can have light eyes and hair in indian temperature. you would get cancer.

Slavs were ranked lower than iranians and indians. They were along side bbc's. and there is a reason why. because yall are subhuman as fuck. all of you.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back