Proffesional Poo cleaner USA Users GIH Possible little known money hack

@slavcelchinceljawcel you speak a lot for a slavic subhuman. I am trying to stop myself. If you dont stop. I will eviscerate your entire giga subhuman race brutally.

yeah sure buddy boyo. The only guys who are made fun are slavs, cuz they look weird af. they have somali tier hairlines.

View attachment 1980347
muh "white" :ROFLMAO:

Indians in USA are subhumans:
View attachment 1980348

meanwhile slavs mows indian lawns in USA

"Slavic Subhuman" is not a meme, its a reality.

Nice cherrypicking of poor immigrants, ppl in big russian cities mog ur kind to hell and back, especially teens, and Bro do i even need to google average indians jfl, ur race speaks for itself, u are bottom of the bottom tier trash, like how can u even defend urself at this point, muh gdp jfl

• JFL
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
@slavcelchinceljawcel you speak a lot for a slavic subhuman. I am trying to stop myself. If you dont stop. I will eviscerate your entire giga subhuman race brutally.
Hahagaha aryan jfl u subhuman trash dont come close to anything white i would bitchslap ur face around while u scream for help in ur aboriginal language

• JFL
Hahagaha aryan jfl u subhuman trash dont come close to anything white i would bitchslap ur face around while u scream for help in ur aboriginal language
Dont you come close to anything aryan you chinkoid. I will chop your balls out chink nigger.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
Nice cherrypicking of poor immigrants, ppl in big russian cities mog ur kind to hell and back, especially teens, and Bro do i even need to google average indians jfl, ur race speaks for itself, u are bottom of the bottom tier trash, like how can u even defend urself at this point, muh gdp jfl
Slav tier IQ. Hows that cherry picking when those are literal average statistics?

Also the house videos? 1 out of every /3 is Indian. going by probability, Indians look very rich.

Your slavic nigger brain fails to understand Indian superiority yet again.

There was a reason why you were ranked even below asians like iranians and indians.

Also Aboriginal language? There is no aboriginal language spoken in india. I literally speak an Indo-aryan language you slavic dumbfuck.

Slav tier IQ. Hows that cherry picking when those are literal average statistics?

Also the house videos? 1 out of every /3 is Indian. going by probability, Indians look very rich.

Your slavic nigger brain fails to understand Indian superiority yet again.

There was a reason why you were ranked even below asians like iranians and indians.
Ranked where? By what? Lmao average slav literally fucks stacylite tier white girls in home country, dozens of mismatched couples, while ur kinds only hope to ascend is either betabuxx in india or betabuxx in the west

• JFL
Ranked where? By what? Lmao average slav literally fucks stacylite tier white girls in home country, dozens of mismatched couples, while ur kinds only hope to ascend is either betabuxx in india or betabuxx in the west
Your grouping 1.4 billions into betabuxxers? Slavic tier IQ tbh.

Also ranked by nazys. slavs were ranked the lowest.

Your grouping 1.4 billions into betabuxxers? Slavic tier IQ tbh.

Also ranked by nazys. slavs were ranked the lowest.
Hahaha typical curry basing his opinion on WHAT WHITE MAN SAID LOOOOOOL

Indian IS the aboriginal language jfl
thats a cope. Sanskrit is mother of all european langauges including yours. except that subhuman cyrillic script, we dont claim that. also we dont claim "how disgusting and subhuman your language sounds".

You have sinid mutt language now. Literal chintards mongrels slave subhumans

So were or are? I think i broke ur poopy brain
nigger, most of u cant even speak english. Speak english nigga. speak english. Cum stained chinkoids.

• JFL
Bro ur so delusional and subhuman jfl muh english hahaha the world doesnt revolve around weat but ok ur forever a poor dirty smelly poopskin subhuman and u need to appeal to ur master i get it
you are out of insults now? hahahahaha

Fight me nigger. Your already boneless, So I will break your muscles.

nope. I am trying to tell you what fellow Whites thought of you as
They needed to demonize ussr chads and the best they came up with was some bald fat guy lol, nazis had so many twig nerdic subhumans but yet ur curry self hating trash brain worships them

you are out of insults now? hahahahaha

Fight me nigger. Your already boneless, So I will break your muscles.
Im on my phone lol, u are always beneath me indian trash. U are literally indian. U cant compete

They needed to demonize ussr chads and the best they came up with was some bald fat guy lol, nazis had so many twig nerdic subhumans but yet ur curry self hating trash brain worships them
nope they had valid reasons to.

Because you are mongrel mutts.

I aint worshipping them. You worship them. Your race worships nazys. Half of my posts in this forum are explaining how subhuman germanics are. then how am i worshipping them you low iq slavic faggot?

Your chinkoid race worships nazys and their mythologies and try to pass of as swedish or german. but nah. you will always remain a chinkoid subhuman.

remember germanics ranked u lower than meds, lower than hungarians. lower than iranians. lower than indians. on par with bbcs. despite bbcs being a completely different race with different skin and stuff (which could be understandable).

but slavs were literal brothers but they thought of u as subhumans.

meanwhile this indian gujrati king did this

indian maharaja who saved 1000 polish children in worldwar 2

Your own "muh" white ubermensch, regarded you as subhumans. Meanwhile, random indian maharaja is trying to save your ass. you know why?? because we indians believed in concept like this:

we believe in live and let live. we believe in peace.

but whenever niggas like you will attack my people. I will be ready to rape your entire race out of this earth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
nope they had valid reasons to.

Because you are mongrel mutts.

I aint worshipping them. You worship them. Your race worships nazys. Half of my posts in this forum are explaining how subhuman germanics are. then how am i worshipping them you low iq slavic faggot?

Your chinkoid race worships nazys and their mythologies and try to pass of as swedish or german. but nah. you will always remain a chinkoid subhuman.

remember germanics ranked u lower than meds, lower than hungarians. lower than iranians. lower than indians. on par with bbcs. despite bbcs being a completely different race with different skin and stuff (which could be understandable).

but slavs were literal brothers but they thought of u as subhumans.

meanwhile this indian gujrati king did this

View attachment 1980400View attachment 1980401

indian maharaja who saved 1000 polish children in worldwar 2

Your own "muh" white ubermensch, regarded you as subhumans. Meanwhile, random indian maharaja is trying to save your ass. you know why?? because we indians believed in concept like this:

View attachment 1980407

we believe in live and let live. we believe in peace.

but whenever niggas like you will attack my people. I will be ready to rape your entire race out of this earth.
Not even gonna read these basement tales of a coping curry subhuman, its quite obvious that u feel inferior to slavs and u desperately try to claim we aren't white, but facts speak for themselves: u and ur brothers are incel rotters or betabuxxers at best, meanwhile white slavic bvlls fuck girls of all races including yours, literally had a half-indian girl in my school that was choking on slav cock. But ok, keep living in fantasy land poopskin.

• JFL
Not even gonna read these basement tales of a coping curry subhuman, its quite obvious that u feel inferior to slavs and u desperately try to claim we aren't white, but facts speak for themselves: u and ur brothers are incel rotters or betabuxxers at best, meanwhile white slavic bvlls fuck girls of all races including yours, literally had a half-indian girl in my school that was choking on slav cock. But ok, keep living in fantasy land poopskin.
nigga ur slavic, your women are literally whores. like literally.

Also I am trying to explain to u that I am not the one trying to prove u aint white.

its your "germanic bretheren". they think of u as subhuman.

I dont like nazys either. If anything I am with slavs than nazys bhai.

Retard, move to Georgia, work online and pay 1% tax.
It's so easy.
I been trying so hard to convince my company to let me work remotely but they won't let me leave US

Users who are viewing this thread

Back